Author Topic: Stop Clarification  (Read 4811 times)

lodoe

• Email
Stop Clarification
« on: March 07, 2011, 10:55:30 AM »
This is what Choeden Rinpoche clarify himself being as non-shugden practitioner. I did not understand those high lamas were continue to harass by Dalai and ended up with self destruction. I wish if there is anything we can help or assist them to continue their spiritual path without obstruction.

And Please do not write so much who works tremendously for buddha dharma, So they have to declare themselves to say like this.

With best regards.

lodoe

• Email
Re: Stop Clarification
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 10:59:03 AM »
sorry to put this or
if you cannot view this and visit this site:
http://www.tibettimes.net/news.php?cat=18&&id=4069

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:07:51 PM »
This is what Choeden Rinpoche clarify himself being as non-shugden practitioner. I did not understand those high lamas were continue to harass by Dalai and ended up with self destruction. I wish if there is anything we can help or assist them to continue their spiritual path without obstruction.

And Please do not write so much who works tremendously for buddha dharma, So they have to declare themselves to say like this.

With best regards.

Hi Lodro,
I am sorry I do not read Tibetan, may be you can help to summarise the content of the statement by Choeden Rinpoche?

Perhaps these lamas really have no choice and have to give such statement. For example, we know that 450 monks of Dokhang Khangtenrefuse to be involved in the picking of the coloured sticks referendum regarding Dorje Shugden's practice and opted out of Gaden Monastery. But there are many others who did not.

I am sure many of them will not give up, but they have no choice or they will suffer. Just like initially when the Dokhang Monks did not get food because HH the Dalai Lama instructed all to not participate in anything communal with Dorje Shugden people within the Monastery.  Pomra Khangtsen (600 or so monks) were also not getting any food from the main Sera Mey Monastery due to HH Dalai Lama's injunctions.

There are ways we can assist these Lamas to continue their spiritual path without obstruction. I like what TK posted previously about what we can really do.

The thing we can do is to make our Dorje Shugden practices very strong by:

1. Having more centres that practice and promote Shugden

2. Making sure shar gaden and serpom 'make' it ( we must advert them, facebook, tweet them and financially support them)

3. Supporting financially all those who support Serpom and Shar Gaden

4. Raising the status of our Dorje Shugden Tulkus whose names are already well known (they are proof positive practicing shugden does not lead you to lower realms since they are back). Tulkus are very important. The continuation of their names throughout history makes impact.

5. Bringing in more people who know nothing of the controversy onto Shugden's practice-easier to convince-hence brochures

6. Making websites/forums like this a 'hive' of activity where everyone can log on for information and resources

(http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=854.msg9717#msg9717)

triesa

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »
It is sad to see many high lamas have to write these clarification letters in order to avoid sufferings and to survive. I am sure they have not given up their faith and practice of Dorje Shugden. They just swallowed the pain temporarily, without condemning anyone and do their practice secretly. It is not a easy time for them at all.

There is nothing much we can do to stop Dalai Lama doing the "clean house"  campaign, but like what vajraprotector said here that we can focus our energy of promoting Dorje Shugden and his practice and clear his name from all the negative publicity through the many facets of cyber space as suggested.

Not to mention, supporting the monasteries and monks who practice Dorje Shugden and ensuring the continuation of DS lineage is very important. And I strongly agree with Vajraprotector that the Tulkus Dorje Shugden practitioners reincarnating back is an iron clad evidence that Dorje Shugden practice WILL NOT bring people to hell.