Author Topic: LOOKING FOR DORJE SHUGDEN PRACTICANTS IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA, SOUTH AMERICA!  (Read 6465 times)

blacksmith

• Email
Dorje Shugden dear friends:I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, in South America, I'm desire start the practice of Dorje Shugden.
 Unfortunately I only know of Dorje Shugden thanks to your wonderful website. My desire is to contact with practicing devotees of Dorje Shugden in Buenos Aires city: I want to get THE INITIATION AND  PRACTICE AND RECEIVE THE BLESSINGS OF Dorje Shugden. All Dorje Shugden devotees in Buenos Aires, Argentina, please write to:
 E-MAIL TO: [email protected]
 Finally, a question that maybe someone can answer: Dorje Nagpo Legpa and Garba are the same deity or protector?
 Have some similarity to Dorje Shugden, besides being all protective?
 Where can information on Garba Nagpo special?
 And this time if my last question: There may be a site of Dorje Shugden in Spanish?
 Thank you very much and I hope that many followers of Dorje Shugden is contact me and we can practice their rituals and in particular I expect the iniciaciuon if necessary, and hear the experiences of devotees of Dorje Shugden practitioners. Thank you very much!
 Blacksmith, Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America

vajralight

http://www.meditarenbuenosaires.org/

This is a NKT Centre where they practise Dorje Shugden.

Vajra

thaimonk

The erudite and attained high lama Gangchen Rinpoche has establishments in South America. Gangchen Rinpoche has healing centres all over the world including near Tashi Lunpo Monastery in Tibet.

Self-Healing and Inner Peace Study Group
Buenos Aires - Argentina Buenos Aires - Argentina
tel: +54-11-4762 0499 Tel: +54-11-4762 0499

Lama Gangchen FOUNDATION FOR CULTURE OF PEACE
Rua Tavares Cabral, 130 - Pinheiros - São Paulo, Brazil
telefone 55 11 30325573
email: [email protected]

O Centro Budista Djampel Pawö - Labrang fica na Rua Sá de Miranda, 128 - Vila Olímpia -
São Paulo - SP / Brasil, CEP: 04518-090
telefones (0xx11) 3842-6543 e (0xx11) 3045-7932

You might also see Kalden Rinpoche a Brazilian Tulku officially recognized by Kyabje Denma Gonsa Rinpoche and enthroned in Sera Je Monastery.

http://www.djampelpawo.org/site/index.php

or

Small | Large

Good luck with your journey.

DharmaSpace

Do check out the Illustrated Story
Part 1 -
Small | Large

Part 2  -
Small | Large

It would be so awesome if both videos had a Spanish version !!!!  ;D

blacksmith

• Email
Thanks you very much to everybody! I don't know why Dalai lama and my others masters, for exampl,e Namkhai Norbu, said is very dangerous to practic Dorje Shugden. I want to believe in everybody, I hope to read more about Dorje Shugden in spanish soon!
Thanks for your information, my best regards and blessings to all members from this website. Blacksmith

Mana

Do check out the Illustrated Story
Part 1 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqbI8s8LOKk
Part 2  -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsm5wChrsLc

It would be so awesome if both videos had a Spanish version !!!!  ;D

Translated version into Spanish would benefit millions more. That would be a very excellent idea. We would welcome this very much.

Helena

• Email
Have just posted in my Facebook asking if anyone can translate the videos into as many languages as possible. If every person has the ability to translate into their various native tongue, it would be great! Then the story of Dorje Shugden can travel to many more places and benefit more people.

As long as more people understand, there will be less support of the ban. After all, how many Tibetans-In-Exile are there in the whole wide world compared to the rest of the world. We don't even need to go far - just compare to China, USA and Europe where Dorje Shugden practitioners can come out into the open and practise freely.

We can grow strong in numbers when we all put our efforts together to promote the great King to everyone else.

OM BENZA WIKI BITANA SOHA!
Helena

DSFriend

Yes indeed. Please write to [email protected] if you would like to volunteer to do any translations. This website exists solely to educate people on dorje shugden, the benefits of his practice and a platform for learning and discussion. What a great way to help people get to know the protector!