Author Topic: Prayers & Dedications Request  (Read 4045 times)

dakinishell

Prayers & Dedications Request
« on: May 17, 2011, 09:26:51 AM »
Please make dedications for 8 novice monks who are in Nepal, unable to enter India to study.
The Tibetan Reception Centre has expelled these monks because the Indian Embassy in Nepal has not issued a Special Entry Permit to them. At present they are staying in Nepal Phegyal Ling Monastery (which is a Dorje Shugden Monastery).
My friends at Shar Gaden Monastery in South India plan to submit petition letters to the Indian authorities to assist them.
Thank you very much for reading this post.

thaimonk

Re: Prayers & Dedications Request
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 04:17:34 PM »
Please make dedications for 8 novice monks who are in Nepal, unable to enter India to study.
The Tibetan Reception Centre has expelled these monks because the Indian Embassy in Nepal has not issued a Special Entry Permit to them. At present they are staying in Nepal Phegyal Ling Monastery (which is a Dorje Shugden Monastery).
My friends at Shar Gaden Monastery in South India plan to submit petition letters to the Indian authorities to assist them.
Thank you very much for reading this post.

Thank you for informing us of this very unfair and unfortunate incident. It is so incredible the amount of discrimination Shugden practitioners have to endure up till now. So many more will be able to practice in freedom and without fear in the future due to the courage of all the people suffering the ban now.

I am sure the 8 monks will be ok. Shugden will work something out for them.

DSFriend

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »
The indian govt has been very gracious towards Tibetan refugees in general and I have read how the govt have also assisted the persecuted shugden practitioners. I do hope that the Indian Govt will continue to exercise democracy and uphold human and religious rights.

Dakinishell, please do let us know how things are progressing for these monks. I do agree with thaimonk that somehow, Dorje Shugden will help.

beggar

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 06:27:24 AM »
What sad times that people would turn against their own people in the face or name of religion. Ironically, they are doing these kinds of actions to "protect" the Dalai Lama and "honour" his instructions to them. Surely the ban and the "instructions" do not include being this inhumane? A devil worshipper, or anyone of any other religion - Islam, Christianity, Hindu etc - could receive help from the Tibetan government and the Dalai Lama, but not a Dorje Shugden practitioner who is of the same culture, race and religion as them? On the most basic, shallow level, how does this reflect on them as a political government? They want to fight against China regarding human rights issues? They should practice what they preach themselves!