Author Topic: Dorje Shugden videos  (Read 7229 times)

beggar

Dorje Shugden videos
« on: June 16, 2011, 05:00:51 PM »
Hey folks,
don't forget that there is also a dorjeshugden youtube channel with a lot of very informative videos and even prayers. Link to it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/dorjeshugden

It's a good place to have discussions too. YES, there are a few people who a dead set on hating Dorje Shugden... but then again, it makes for very good discussion. Have debates and talk there also. A lot of people are clicking into those videos so do share more with viewers there too if you can. On the side of people wanting more info, it's also a brilliant place to find resources and background info.

ALSO! A lot of the videos are also linked back to this website here:  http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?cat=8
And this of course leads to a whole lot of other articles and resources. It would be really good to hop onto Youtube and direct viewers from there back to here.

Tell us: what's YOUR favourite video?

Big Uncle

Re: Dorje Shugden videos
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 05:39:05 PM »
I have so many, I don't even know where to start. Here is the top 3 videos...

1. The Illustrated Story of Dorje Shugden - Part 1/2 (HD)
Small | Large

2. DORJE SHUGDEN CHAPEL - Lhasa, Tibet, built by The Dalai Lama

3. Rare Video Footage of Kyabje Zong Dorje Chang - Part 1

I love most of the videos. It's amazing how YouTube and such videos revolutionize our faith in the great Lamas and Dorje Shugden. Just love them all!!!

Barzin

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 05:58:16 PM »
I like the Dorje Shugden youtube Video channel.  How thoughtful the administrator is, it really does help a lot to have a one stop video channel which we can watch everything about the protector.  Thankyou!

I also personally like the videos that Big Uncle posted.  A wonderful illustrated video of Dorje Shugden, very precise and detailed...  The Dorje Shugden Chapel is so beautiful..  I really like the Thangkas of Dorje Shugden and it is very rare for me to even see one...  I really hope someday I will be able to come across some thangkas of Dorje Shugden.

Yes, it is very rare footage of H.H Zong Rinpoche, very little video of him...  I remembered watching one video of Zong Rinpoche chanting the melodies prayer of Dorje Shugden, it was so beautiful.  Seeing such high lama is such blessing, let alone hearing him chanting prayers.  I prostrate to his holiness!  May Dorje Shugden practice spreads all directions...

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 06:30:05 AM »
My favorite channel....so many gems!

triesa

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 01:27:31 PM »
Thank you Beggar  for sharing this with us. There are indeed a lot of DS  videos on you tube that can either refer back to this web site or we can get more information on DS from other sources.

I just spotted the video below, they have such beautiful DS statues in the 5 forms. Very nicely made!!!

Check  out the extensive offerings being made also.

Small | Large

icy

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 01:50:49 PM »
Everyone, thank you for sharing information of Dorje Shugden on youtube.  I really love them all.  You might also like to watch this one:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=955-PU_cRZ0 Small | Large

Enjoy!

beggar

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »
I forgot to add - don't forget that when you go onto YouTube, there are also links on the side of each video that links to many other Dorje Shugden videos also. This includes other videos done by other DS groups. Do give them encouragement and leave your comments there too. At the same time, share links back to this website. So we share all our resources, links, and information with others. How beautiful!

If anyone knows any other good video sites which have DS videos, please let us know here!

biggyboy

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »
Amazing videos on youtube!  So many!  Thank you for sharing them....love it.    It's informative and yet simple with beautiful glimpses of Je Tsongkhapa, Manjushri, DS images.

Dorje Shugden in Denma Gonsa Rinpoche Monastery (English Subtitles)
Small | Large

icy

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 08:38:28 AM »
This is my favourite video:

DORJE SHUGDEN CHAPEL - Lhasa, Tibet, built by The Dalai Lama
Small | Large

Anyone else?

kris

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 08:45:48 PM »
As a newbie, I am very glad to find so much resources of Dorje Shugden in Youtube. It will take quite a while to watch them and absorb the knowledge.

With Youtube, it is so much easier to get information nowadays.