Author Topic: Shugden Graphic Novel in Major Bookstores!  (Read 7676 times)

dorjedakini

Re: Shugden Graphic Novel in Major Bookstores!
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 11:02:44 PM »
I will be jealous too for people who pick up the comic book! Yes, hope one day a shop full of Shugden items will manifest for everyone who want to practice this powerful protector.

Positive Change

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 01:03:02 PM »
I am actually NOT SURPRISED at all that these Graphic Novels are in major bookstores! In fact I am sure we will see more and more. It is inevitable that Dorje Shugden's presence WILL BE GLOBAL! Our King is after all, the Protector of our Time and is most beneficial!

I rejoice for any and all efforts to spread Dorje Shugden!

Klein

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2011, 02:47:40 PM »
Dear Mana,

Thanks for alerting us. May I know which bookstores are selling the Shugden graphic novels? Would like to buy them to give away to my friends for Xmas.

Otherwise, I can talk to the bookstores to carry them. It"d be great if all of us talk to our neighbourhood book store as well. Then more people can learn about Dorje Shugden.

dondrup

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
Awesome to see Dorje Shugden Comics appearing in major bookstores!  Thank You to those who had made this possible.

I like to imagine similarly every possible item on Dorje Shugden in the form of book, statue, DVD, pendant, car sticker, image, photo, thangka, incense, etc. appearing in all the commercial stores around the World.  It will be so nice one day when we step into any store anywhere in the World, we see something related to Dorje Shugden!

Now that Dorje Shugden Comics had made it into the bookstores, it won’t be long that a blockbuster movie be made based on the Dorje Shugden Comics!  Hollywood had made Superman and Spiderman so successful.  I am certain movie producers will be attracted with the biography of Dorje Shugden. Just can’t wait for the movie to manifest!

Galen

• Email
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 05:04:51 PM »
Wow! Sorry if I am old school, but nothing beats holding on to a book and read it! It is really great news that the comics are now available in bookstores. More and more people will benefit from it considering it is a comic book, it makes it easier for people of all ages to read and learn more about our King.

It would be great if this book is also available in libraries.