Author Topic: Daknak Rinpoche celebrates Lama Tsongkhapa Day in Taiwan  (Read 7374 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Daknak Rinpoche celebrates Lama Tsongkhapa Day in Taiwan
« on: January 28, 2012, 11:59:19 AM »
His Eminence Daknak Rinpoche is Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche's brother, Daknak Rinpoche has a center in Taiwan called The Chinese Gandenpa Buddhist Center, these are some pictures of their celebration of Lama Tsonghkapa Day in December 2011.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:03:38 PM by Admin »

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: Daknak Rinpoche celebrates Lama Tsongkhapa Day in Taiwan
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 03:24:17 AM »
OMG!

For a second I thought Dagom Rinpoche came back to life on the throne! I didn't know that Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche had got a brother who looks exactly like Him in real life.

I rejoice in HE Daknak Rinpoche's works in Taiwan promoting the Gaden tradition there to the people of Taiwan.

This is so heartwarming!

Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

hope rainbow

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 04:42:05 AM »
MORE, MORE, MORE,

Everytime I discover a new Sangha group I rejoyce, even more so when I know that there is a connection with Dorje Shugden! The connection with Dorje Shugden means that these groups enjoy a very powerful karma to grow big and help many people in the future short, medium and long-term and we need that in these degenerate age!

There is another post on this forum with amazing thangkhas taken in Dagom Rinpoche's ladrang (Daknak Rinpoche's brother). On some thangka's we can see Kache Marpo and Dorje Shugden.
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1216.0

May all sentient beings be liberated from all types of suffering and their causes
May all sentient beings enjoy ultimate happiness and its causes
Mays all sentient being realize sustained sorrowless bliss
May all sentient beings achive a mind of equanimity, free from bias and hatred

biggyboy

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 05:06:54 AM »
There is another post on this forum with amazing thangkhas taken in Dagom Rinpoche's ladrang (Daknak Rinpoche's brother). On some thangka's we can see Kache Marpo and Dorje Shugden.
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1216.0

Thank you to Namdrol for sharing this interesting news.  Also thanks to Hope Rainbow for directing to the above link.  How amazing to see the holy thangkas.  They are beautiful!

Great to hear and see HE Daknak Rinpoche is teaching in Taiwan.  Hope to see and hear more!

dsiluvu

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 10:44:00 AM »
Wow seeing Daknak Rinpoche is like seeing a mirror image of Dagom Rinpoche! I was not aware that Dagom Rinpoche had a brother Rinpoche and how rejoicing to see His beautiful center flourishing in Taiwan. Another high incarnate lama spreading Dharma and of course our lord protector's practice. Amazing!!!

Thank you Namdrol for these lovely images :)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 04:34:55 PM »
Wow this is a really interesting revelation! Now that this information is revealed, they do look quite similar Kyabjye Daknak and Kyabjye Dagom Rinpoche. I really do think Daknak Rinpoche is also a practitioner of Dorje Shugden but despite the rumours circulating about the death of Kyabjye Dagom being highly suspect, Kyabjye Daknak Rinpoche carries on unphased and still spreading Dorje Shugden in China, Taiwan, Tibet and many other countries teaching the Buddha Dharma.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 11:04:49 AM »
Yea, both Rinpoches really look alike. A few years ago I have the privilege to visit Dagom Ladrang in Kathmandu and I saw both the pictures of Dagom Rinpoche and Daknak Rinpoche. They do look like twins but Dagom Rinpoche is the elder. It is great that Daknak Rinpoche is continuing Lama Tsongkapa lineage in Taiwan and the DS practices.

triesa

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 01:38:59 PM »
Thank you Namdrol for sharing these pictures. I never knew that Dagom Rinpoche has a bother in Taiwan.

I rejoice in more high lamas spreading Tsongkhapa teachings, and I assume that Daknak Rinpoche is also a DS practitioner.

I also had the great fortune to meet the late Dagom Rinpoche in Nepal a couple of years back before he passed away to clear light in Thailand. It is said that Dagom Rinpoche is an enmanation of Yamataka. I saw with my own eyes in Nepal  that between his eyebrows, there was this birth mark that resembled  the shape  of a flame.

His incarnation is back, I heard. Does anyone have any latest news on this?

Manjushri

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »
This is really nice to see.. Lama Tsongkhapa spreading in Taiwan, and so many people coming to make offerings on the day Lama Tsongkhapa was born and the day he entered clear light.

Also, I am thinking about the parents of Daknak Rinpoche and Dagom Rinpoche... They must be very special people to have given birth to 2 highly respected Rinpoches. Great to see that Daknak Rinpoche is carrying on the works in spreading Tsongkhapa in Taiwan...I do wonder where the new incarnation of Dagom Rinpoche is? Is Dagom Rinpoche really back as what triesa mentioned?

Btw, Hope Rainbow, thank you for the link to the post consisting of pictures of thangkas taken in Dagom Ladrang. Quite ironic that Dagom Rinpoche looks so similar to all the other depictions of him in his previous lives in the various thangkas, as well as to the last picture of the old thangka of Dorje Shugden. I really like that thangka.

vajrastorm

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 08:42:05 AM »
Yes, another great Lama of the Gelug tradition, spreading the teachings of Lama Tsongkapa in Taiwan, the younger brother of Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche. I remember it was Dagom Rinpoche who had Dorje Shugden added to the Guru Tree in the now famous thangka.. Such great love and devotion to Dorje Shugden must surely also be passed on to his younger brother, Daknak Rinpoche, whose Buddhist Center in Taiwan recently celebrated Tsongkapa Day with much grandeur and ceremony. 

pgdharma

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 12:32:49 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Namdrol.  I didn't know that Dagom Rinpoche had a brother, Danak Rinpoche and they looked so alike. I had the great fortune to meet Dagom Rinpoche once in Kathmandu and he gave a short dharma talk to a group of us.

It is rejoicing news that Danak Rinpoche is also a Dorje Shugden practitioner and  that he is continuing and spreading Lama Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden  in Taiwan.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 12:01:24 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Namdrol.  I didn't know that Dagom Rinpoche had a brother, Danak Rinpoche and they looked so alike. I had the great fortune to meet Dagom Rinpoche once in Kathmandu and he gave a short dharma talk to a group of us.

It is rejoicing news that Danak Rinpoche is also a Dorje Shugden practitioner and  that he is continuing and spreading Lama Tsongkhapa and Dorje Shugden  in Taiwan.

Pgdharma, you are so fortunate to have met Dagom Rinpoche and receive teachings from him. Apparently, I heard from one of his student that Rinpoche untimely death is caused a plan to execute him?

Namdrol

• Email
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 10:48:07 PM »
more pics of Daknak Rinpoche and his Dharma center in Taiwan

Gabby Potter

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 10:57:08 PM »
I rejoice for such a great deed! Daknak Rinpoche is spreading Lama Tsongkhapa's lineage to more people and more people are receiving benefits from doing Lama Tsongkhapa's practise. I wish to visit His center in Taiwan one day :)