Author Topic: Serpom Monastery's offical opening Dec 18th, 2011  (Read 9879 times)

whitelion

Re: Serpom Monastery's offical opening Dec 18th, 2011
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 08:50:11 PM »
It was a wonderful experience to be part of the Serpom Monastery's official opening. That was my first time to witness all the high lamas from all around the world gather together to celebrate and pray. They are not praying for their welfare, they are not praying to be rich, they are not praying to gain their own enjoyment. All the lamas have only one wish which is to benefit all sentient beings.

A lot of monks were force to leave their origin mother temple such as Gaden, Sera or Drepung, because they will never “betray” their guru or do anything against their monk vows. Due to the ban from CTA they have to leave and not allow returning or having any relationship with somewhere where they belong.
HH Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche was away from the monastery for 11 years. A lot of monks spent their whole life in the monastery to study, to debate, to teach or to serve. Because they are practicing Dorje Shugden, all their good deeds are forgotten. This is how funny CTA always mentioned they serve all Tibetan for their welfare, but the other hand, they harm them, they kill them, they stone them and they create problems for them.

It’s really inspiring to see how firm all the monks are still holding their promises to their gurus, they will continue to benefit others no matter what had happened to them.  CAN CTA DO THAT ? NO !
By the way would like to share some wonderful pictures of Serpom with all of my friends here :) Enjoy

DharmaSpace

Re: Serpom Monastery's offical opening Dec 18th, 2011
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, 12:59:01 PM »
Actually I do believe the lamas and monks who have stayed back, they must have their own reasons to stay in a monastery that does not practise Dorje Shudgen and swear in. Monks who do practise they surely can remember the sadhana that they have done for years now so if they do it in secret I think no one can or will know. For me I believe people definitely know if the Dorje Shugden has benefited them or not and look at the Tibetans monastic institution they all started with ZERO and now look where they are now, it is due to the kindness of the Dorje Shugden many of the Gelug monks have what they have today.