Author Topic: Happy Losar with Images of our KING!  (Read 7452 times)

Positive Change

Happy Losar with Images of our KING!
« on: February 23, 2012, 07:31:58 AM »
Some simple, some ornate and some just to die for! :P

I see some very interestingly beautiful and VERY familiar images here.. ;) I spot the pendant that is available for sale on this site and I spot the cover of the comic book. Shame they do not have the statue of the tsa tsa available as these are divine! Am like hooked on the e-shop: http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/

http://dorjeshugdenimagelibrary.wordpress.com/photo-gallery/

Dorje Shugden Images Small | Large

hope rainbow

Re: Happy Losar with Images of our KING!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
Nothing is more relevant for a NEW year than holy images of the enlightened Dorje Shugden.
It is a NEW year, it is a NEW century, it is a NEW era.
I strongly believe that we are engaging in a journey that will propel the Buddha Dharma for the next centuries to all that have the karma/merits to connect with Dorje Shugden, to connect with the enlightened qualities that they have dormant in them.

The practice of compassion and wisdom, the practice of the Lamrim, the practice of the 50 verses of Guru devotion will be propitiated, they ARE being propitiated thanks to the joined efforts of Chenrezig and Manjushri, of the Dalai Lama and the many emanations of Lord Dulzin, Dorje Shugden.

Asia will experience a renaissance of Buddhisme.
And not only Asia, the whole world, and also Africa where China is so engaged currently.

I can't wait to see the ban being lifted so that doubts are removed once and for all and so that the enlightened qualities of the Buddhas can be recognized and aspired to with a steady, joyful practice.

I can't wait to see black African tulku's and Rinpoche's teaching the Dharma with a large Dorje Shugden thangka behind them!

Happy New Year indeed!

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 12:12:57 PM »
Indeed Losar Delek to everyone on ds.com!

I watched the video clip with the postings of the many images of our sacred protector Dorje Shugden! I love these compilations and contrary to the beliefs of Tibetans who misunderstand him for a spirit, these images are the most auspicious and most blessed images to beheld in your eyes on the morning of Losar!

I know the music might sound a bit draining but I love Celtic chants since young so it was a treat for me!

May we spread a culture of Dorje Shugden images, cham dances, puja music throughout the world in the near future!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

triesa

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »
Nothing is more relevant for a NEW year than holy images of the enlightened Dorje Shugden.
It is a NEW year, it is a NEW century, it is a NEW era.
I strongly believe that we are engaging in a journey that will propel the Buddha Dharma for the next centuries to all that have the karma/merits to connect with Dorje Shugden, to connect with the enlightened qualities that they have dormant in them.

The practice of compassion and wisdom, the practice of the Lamrim, the practice of the 50 verses of Guru devotion will be propitiated, they ARE being propitiated thanks to the joined efforts of Chenrezig and Manjushri, of the Dalai Lama and the many emanations of Lord Dulzin, Dorje Shugden.

Asia will experience a renaissance of Buddhisme.
And not only Asia, the whole world, and also Africa where China is so engaged currently.

I can't wait to see the ban being lifted so that doubts are removed once and for all and so that the enlightened qualities of the Buddhas can be recognized and aspired to with a steady, joyful practice.

I can't wait to see black African tulku's and Rinpoche's teaching the Dharma with a large Dorje Shugden thangka behind them!

Happy New Year indeed!

What a nice compilation of Dorje Shugden images in various depiction! Thank you PositiveChange for sharing.

When I saw this video, I felt a sense of heavy burden that King Dorje Shugden is carrying, especially with the celtic music as background.......I kept thinking how compassionate the lines of incarnations of enlightened masters from Duldzin Dragpa Gyaltsen, Panchen Sonam Dragpa, Tulku Drakpa Gyaltsen to Dorje Shugden, whom specially manifested for this degenerated age to pacify our much deluded minds.

And I like what you wrote HopeRainbow, may the practice of King Dorje Shugden spread like wild fire from the kindom of China, where DS has had a long history with to the inner sanctuary of Africa where much proverty and sufferings previal.

beggar

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 07:00:37 PM »
don't forget, there is this too:
Dorje Shugden Statues Small | Large

a collection of many beautiful statues of Dorje Shugden.

It is sacrilegious to think that so many of these holy images were destroyed during the ban. There are countless stories of anti-shugdenpas storming into Shugden practitioners' homes and destroying / burning their statues. There is this account, for example: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=131.msg19944#msg19944
(about some nuns who collectively "spat at, sat on, broke into pieces, and threw the remains" of a Dorje Shugden statue which had been personally consecrated Trijang Rinpoche, Ling Rinpoche and Zong Rinpoche. Is this what it means to "defend" one's religious beliefs? To destroy and desecrate another person's object of worship? And this kind of behaviour is allowed and endorsed by the authorities of the Tibetan Buddhist community?

Well, an image might be destroyed but the faith and practice certainly isn't. A YouTube video may not be the same as an actual physical statue, but I do hope videos like this will continue to inspire others just like they are inspiring me. Thank you to whoever compiled the pictures and made them available. Ultimately, the best image of Dorje Shugden is the one we behold in our own visualisations - so may you find many perfect images in your meditations!

dsiluvu

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 08:58:32 PM »
What a beautiful tribute to our beloved protector Dorje Shugden. Though many images may have been destroyed.... from there may there be millions more created around the world. Like the awesome world's largest Dorje Shugden statue (12 storey high) in Denmar Gongsar Rinpoche's monastery! http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=164

May there be more and more Dorje Shugden chapels around the globe like the ones in Thailand http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1472.0
This is so awesome and I deeply rejoice to all those who made this happened. These are the kind of effort and strength we can draw upon all the negativities thrown of Dorje Shugden and us!!!

I also give thanks to the e-shop created by the courageous ds.com here with abundant beautiful DOrje Shugden images and the pendants are simple so fabulous!!!

Isn't it ironic that the more the CTA tries to destroy Dorje SHugden... the more it backfires and He multiplies hehe... Happy LOSAR indeed!

bambi

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 03:29:39 AM »
Happy Losar festival to all. Oooo... The You Tube pictures are beautiful and sacred. Are the really destroyed? Such a pity! Well, with the evolving technology and people, I am sure we will get better qualities now and in the future. We are indeed lucky that there is an e shop available in Dorje Shugden's website. May I say, they are beautiful too... For Losar, we can order pendants, books, statues, etc to give away to our Lama, relatives and friends too. Wouldnt it be auspicious?

pgdharma

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 09:12:37 AM »
HAPPY LOSAR DELEK to everyone especially to the ever devoted ds.com team

Thank you , Positive Change and beggar for the compilations of the video clips of the images of our beloved Sacred Protector,  Dorje Shugden. It is such a blessings  to see these holy and sacred statues. This is indeed a beautiful tribute to our KING!

As monasteries and statues were destroyed in the past, may there be bigger and better ones built now  and in the near future.

kurava

• Email
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 03:43:42 AM »
Thank you everyone for the different images of the King in celebration of Losar .

I have this happy and light feeling about this Tibetan new year because of the very good sign in the removal of derogatory posts on DS from CTA's official website.

I just feel that the BAN will be lifted soon if all the open and hidden DS warriors work together tirelessly . The light in the tunnel is closer....

Thank you DS.Com Admin and team, you guys are instrumental to the liberation of DS practitioners.

Happy Losar !

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 11:29:23 PM »
Beautiful, beautiful images on beautiful shrines, and the music is so haunting. I agree, the more Dorje Shugden images are destroyed the more new images will be made. Simple mathematics: more new images mean more Dorje Shugden practitioners.

I look forward to more new images soon to be made available at the online shop. How about Dorje Shugden stickers for cars? How about Dorje Shugden drinking mugs? How about Dorje Shugden baseball caps? How about Dorje Shugden sling bags?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 07:12:31 AM »
HAPPY LOSAR!!!!!

Beautiful Dorje Shugden pictures to feast your eyes to a happy new Losar and to begin the new year with blessings from our King!!!!!!

lotus1

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 06:08:01 PM »
Happy Losar!
Thank you for sharing these beautiful images of Dorje Shugden. Yes, it is so sad that there are many images and statues of Dorje Shugden that were destroyed and lost from this world forever. Not just that, lots of Dorje Shugden practitioners are discriminated, harm or hurt just because of them following the practice that were passed down from their Guru eventhough they have done nothing wrong or harmful to others. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/news/violence-again/ , http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/why-so-vulgar/ , http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-leadership-organizes-violence

The ban must be lifted soonest. Please social media the sufferings that Dorje Shugden practitioners are facing so that more people are aware of it. It will help to create awareness to many to support in ending the ban.