Author Topic: The Fifth Dalai Lama and Shunzhi Emperor of China  (Read 11618 times)

hope rainbow

Re: The Fifth Dalai Lama and Shunzhi Emperor of China
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
Thank you for your expression of gratitude. You practice Dhogyal I suppose, yet you can see what HHDL has done and express appreciation. You are a new and undiscovered breed of practitioners. You worship Shugden and do not say negative things against HHDL. that is wonderful. I guess your practice is very strong.[/color] :)

My dear Tenzin Gyatso, I am very happy to read your peaceful words.
There are many DS devotees who think just the same about HHDL, trust me, there are many.
This website and this forum will make known to the world that the study, practice  and growth of the Lamrim and the other 17 volumes of Lama Tsongkhapa is at the heart of the great family of the kadampa's , be them practitioners of Dorje Shugden or disciples who have HHDL as their root Guru and who simply follow His instructions.

"One is to follow His Guru's instruction with faith, for the merit gained comes from that, not from the action itself."

kurava

• Email
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 09:23:16 AM »
Without the line of 14 Dalai Lamas Tibetan Buddhism would not have developed into such an advanced 'science' as it did. Gelugs would have never penetrated into China. Tibetan Buddhism would not be worldwide today. It is mostly the hard work, knowledge, charisma and commitment of the HHDL Tibetan Buddhism has become mainstream and accepted as a genuine religion.

We owe alot to His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama Jetsun Tenzin Gyatso!

:)
I rejoice in your post.
May His Holiness live long, may He remain with us, and may He continue to turn the wheel of Dharma.
With folded hands and an immense gratitude to His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.

Hey TG,
DS practitioners do the following daily prayers :

"I beseech you from the depths of my heart, O Supreme Deity,
 Please cause the tradition of Je Tsongkhapa to flourish,
 Extend the life and activities of the glorious Gurus,
 And increase the study and practice of Dharma within the Dharma communities."

Since HHDL is doing such a great job in spreading the dharma, how can we not rejoice for His Holiness  ;D

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 03:02:07 PM »
If the emperor of China recognised the status and took teachings from Dalai Lama, it must mean Gelugpa lineage is very pure and supreme. In the past, only royal family was allowed to practice Vajrayana Buddhism due to its swiftness in bringing the practitioners into enlightenment.