Author Topic: Long Life Puja for Ven. Geshe Thupten Thinley (Khandro Ten Shug)  (Read 12379 times)

whitelion

Re: Long Life Puja for Ven. Geshe Thupten Thinley (Khandro Ten Shug)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »
Ven. Geshe Thubten Thinley Rinpoche the great scholar of sutra and tantra. I'm very honor to met Ven Geshe Rinpoche in one of my pilgrimage at Shar Gaden. I have no fortune to receive any teaching from Geshe Rinpoche because of my limitation of language but i can totally feel the kindness from Rinpoche.

Everytime when I see Rinpoche walking passed, I will bow myself very low to show respect as taught from my root lama. My root lama told me Geshe Thubten Trinley Rinpoche was one of the great scholar who still remain with us. Geshe Rinpoche have spent his whole life study and understand the very deep and profound Dharma. This is not to show off or for any personal agenda, but ready to pass down the unbroken lineage to the new genaration Lama.

I pray for Geshe Rinpoche long life and stable health, may all his wishes come true and always turn the wheel of Dharma. 

Tenzin Gyatso

Re: Long Life Puja for Ven. Geshe Thupten Thinley (Khandro Ten Shug)
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »
These photos are from the long life puja held for Geshe Thubten Trinley early last year.
The monastery will be conducting another long life puja for Geshe-la Thubten Trinley in 2 days (Janurary 18th). I will try to get pictures if I can.

Great pictures. Colorful long life puja. Too bad it's at SharGandan. After all the old teachers die out at this Monastery (no offence), this monastery will slowly die out without the support of the CTA and HHDL. It's a shame so many young monks will miss out in the curriculum of the other great Gelug institutions and exams. No degrees for SharGandan people. Degrees are not important, but it is a culmination of your studies.

They should apologize to HHDL and rejoin back with the original Gandan next door.

I am happy and sad to see these pictures.  :( :)