Author Topic: NEW DORJE SHUGDEN TEMPLE IN TAIWAN!!  (Read 4099 times)

mountains

• MAY THE DALAI LAMA LIFT THE BAN AGAINST SHUGDEN
NEW DORJE SHUGDEN TEMPLE IN TAIWAN!!
« on: January 16, 2008, 09:58:03 AM »
Dear friends,

Must go to home page of this website and click on pics of new temple of Dorje Shugden in the process of being built in Taiwan as we type now. Seeing these pictures made me happy. It made me further affirm that Dorje Shugden's practice will grow in the non-Tibetan world. Thank you admin for posting this for all of us. You people truly work hard to maintain this website. You are much better than me who just talk, make comments, and post things from time to time. My folded humbled hands to you in Admin. Much thanks.

Gabby Potter

Re: NEW DORJE SHUGDEN TEMPLE IN TAIWAN!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 06:51:41 PM »
It's great to see that Dorje Shugden is being widely practised all around the world, as the discrimination goes on, they are more people who realise the existence of the ban and decided to do something about it. It's time for the Dorje Shudgen practitioners to unite as one and work together to lift the ban through peaceful ways. We are Dorje Shugden practitioners and a real Buddhist practitioner does not create violence. We will show the world that Lord Dorje Shugden is not a ''spirit'' and that through practising His practise, we gain nothing else but realisations to help us to improve and become better people.