Author Topic: Dorje Shugden at Mongolian Temple  (Read 15327 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Re: Dorje Shugden at Mongolian Temple
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 03:34:21 PM »
Thank you donoharm. So heart warming to see Trijang DorjeChang leading the way in reviving Buddha Dharma in Mongolia. It was the third Dalai Lama the Great Sonam Gyatso (1543-1588) pacified the Mongolians and led them to the more non violent ways of life and gave them a guiding light in Buddhism. It was the Mongolians who helped the Great Fifth Dalai Lama to finally establish peace once again in Tibet, it was during the Great Fifth's time that Dorje Shugden arose to safeguard Nagarjuna's view. 

NOw Trijang Dorje Chang is leading the way in Mongolia to revive the spark of Buddhism in Mongolia once again, who better than Trijang Lama to lead the way and revive Buddhist philosophies and tradition in Mongolia. Another collaboration between Manjushri and Avalokiteshvara.

The second coming of a living Buddha to revive lands which are barren of the Dharma. It made me teared very much to see these beautiful photos of HH Trijang Rinpoche going to Mongolia to consecrate these beautiful images and more so to see so many people participating in this Dharma event. So many people have benefited and will benefit from just seeing these beautiful images.

Another thing to be happy about is that the incarnation of the teachers of all teachers HH Trijang Rinpoche has planted seeds of Dorje Shugden in the people there by consecrating that beautiful statue!

May Dorje Shugden's reign come soon!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 05:41:13 AM »
Personally I think that this inauguration is the mark of a resurgence of Buddhism in Mongolia and I am happy to see this happening. Mongolia used to be a Buddhist nation before the Soviet forces invaded, and it is now returning to its roots after so long. Other than Mongolia, China, Korea and India are also having a slow revival of Buddhism, although it was for cultural reasons but over time it will bring much benefit as even seeing the Buddha's image can plant seeds of enlightenment. Perhaps the seeds may not ripen today, but it will one day and when that day happens, Dharma will spread far and wide throughout the 10 directions.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 09:36:02 AM »
I heard that Guru Deva Rinpoche was HH Trijang Rinpoche's student in his (Trijang Rinpoche's) previous life. So it is very meaningful that HH Trijang Rinpoche went to Amarbayasgalant monastery, which was restored by Guru Deva Rinpoche. I went to read more about Guru Deva Rinpoche here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/h-e-guru-deva-rinpoche/ and felt rather sad that such a great lama like Guru Deva Rinpoche suffered because of the Dorje Shugden ban. Yet his devotion to Dorje Shugden never faltered and it is wonderful to see HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche at the stone carvings of Dorje Shugden at Amarbayasgalant, with the son of his former incarnation's student. I love how everything is somehow linked together life after life!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2013, 06:43:06 PM »
I heard that Guru Deva Rinpoche was HH Trijang Rinpoche's student in his (Trijang Rinpoche's) previous life. So it is very meaningful that HH Trijang Rinpoche went to Amarbayasgalant monastery, which was restored by Guru Deva Rinpoche. I went to read more about Guru Deva Rinpoche here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/h-e-guru-deva-rinpoche/ and felt rather sad that such a great lama like Guru Deva Rinpoche suffered because of the Dorje Shugden ban. Yet his devotion to Dorje Shugden never faltered and it is wonderful to see HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche at the stone carvings of Dorje Shugden at Amarbayasgalant, with the son of his former incarnation's student. I love how everything is somehow linked together life after life!

Yes! I'd like to see it as that way too! That the Guru-student relationship lasts more than just one lifetime and it continues on to the next lifetime.Trijang Rinpoche and Guru Deva Rinpoche is one of the many examples that show this connection. This is how the lineage is being kept alive by the holy masters, from Guru to student and then when the Guru reincarnates, he becomes the student of his ex student and the lineage is passed down in this way. It gives me very great hope to see this happening! I really rejoice at this fact, amongst the many that has been pointed out in this article. there is so many things to learn everywhere, especially in this forum :)

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 03:58:11 PM »
This is the first time I have seen the image of Dorje Shugden carved in stone.  Really beautiful.  Love to have such a carved image in my temple.

grandmapele

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2015, 02:08:21 AM »
Thank you for sharing. Good to see and hear that the Mongolians are keeping their heritage alive. Human beings are nothing without history, especially properly kept history. Waiting for the day when the more of the Mongolian websites are translated. But, thank you all the same for the wonderful pictures and information.

Jason Statham

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 04:08:23 AM »
Wow! The Dorje Shugden statue fits the space under Lama Tsongkhapa's throne perfectly. The statues are so beautiful and they look extremely astonishing. I can't believe they would actually show off their statues without giving any second thought to the anti-Dorje Shugden people. This is such a brave move and a great move as well because it shows that we have nothing to fear about as we are not doing anything bad but just spreading the old Gelug Tradition. I wish the people who work and volunteer in the temple, may they spread the Dharma in across Mongolia swiftly without having any much issues/problems while doing so. Thank you for reading.