Author Topic: The Enthronement Ceremony of His Eminence the Domo Geshe Rinpoche  (Read 6812 times)

happyxiao73

The Enthronement Ceremony of His Eminence the Domo Geshe Rinpoche
The Enthronement Ceremony of His Eminence the Domo Geshe Rinpoche Lobsang Jigmey...

"Happy to hear another high lama recogniced and respected:)"

a friend

Re: The Enthronement Ceremony of His Eminence the Domo Geshe Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:35:08 AM »

Please make prayers and dedications for his long life, and that he can have a great education in these dificult times. Let's pray for all of our kid Tulkus, whether already recognized or not. I suspect that several of our great Lamas are not recognized due to the dangers of these present times. May they manifest their great compassion and become great Masters, it doesn't matter if they are called Rinpoches or not.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 06:50:44 PM »

Please make prayers and dedications for his long life, and that he can have a great education in these dificult times. Let's pray for all of our kid Tulkus, whether already recognized or not. I suspect that several of our great Lamas are not recognized due to the dangers of these present times. May they manifest their great compassion and become great Masters, it doesn't matter if they are called Rinpoches or not.

Agreed, A Friend! Some recognitions or lack of it are political but i believe that the qualities of enlightened Beings will manifest - with or without a title. I do think a title helps - not for the ego of the Being who of course does not need it but to inspire faith of his or her followers who may be initially need to be 'impressed' with the title.

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

icy

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 08:58:44 AM »

Agreeable, they are not here for fan fare but to benefit as many as possible.  My sincere prayers that it may be so.  :)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 08:47:34 PM »

On the homepage of this site or under READINGS, there is a wonderful article with many pictures of Dromo Geshe's enthronement ceremony.

Must take a look. His parents are in the pictures also. The parents are very brave as the TGIE can be very not nice with practitioners.

TK

honeydakini

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 11:24:29 AM »

On the homepage of this site or under READINGS, there is a wonderful article with many pictures of Dromo Geshe's enthronement ceremony.

Must take a look. His parents are in the pictures also. The parents are very brave as the TGIE can be very not nice with practitioners.

TK

Much love and respect to the parents. It cannot be easy being the immediate family or parents of reincarnated lamas who were famed DS practitioners. Isn't it incredible that people would stoop so low as to even attack the families and cause them so much problems for their spiritual practice. Dharma is supposed to bring families together, not create so much grief.

I sound terribly naive and idealistic saying this, I know, but I just imagine that the suffering of such families must be even worse - that you are persecuted, ostracised just by your familial relations! I imagine it must be a hard decision to even contemplate whether to "allow" your child to enter or "go back" to the whole monastic system and be enthroned and formally recognised. It is fearful times after all, and it takes much courage to take this step that will expose a whole family to much more "difficulty". How kind the Lamas, families and parents are to do this for the sake of their spiritual practice.

Positive Change

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 05:43:39 PM »
KYABJE DOMO GESHE RINPOCHE LOSANG JIGME NGAK-GI WANGCHUK

LO ter jam pel nying po luk SANG chok
Dzin la JIG drel tuk tob da ME ching
Nyen gyu men NGAK ta cho nam dak GI
Gyun pel ma we WANGCHUK shab ten shok

O fearless One, with peerless, powerful mind,
You carry the essence of Losang’s treasury,
The supreme, noble teachings of Manjusri Tsongkapa.
Please live long O Lord of Speech,
Ceaselessly spreading the instructions
On the pure view and action of the Whispered Lineage!

(This name and wish fulfillment prayer was composed and offered to Losang Jigme Ngak–Gi Wangchuk, the supreme reincarnation of Domo Geshe Rinpoche by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche on the 13th Day of the 7th Month in the Year 2006).

Past and Present

Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche Losang Jigme Ngak-Gi Wangchuk was recognized and confirmed as the authentic reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Jigme Chokyi Wangchuk by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche after careful divination, invocation of the Dharmapala, and prayers spanning a period of four years (2002 to 2006). The previous Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche was also recognized by previous Kyabje Yongzin Trijang Dorjechang jointly with Kyabje Pabongkha Dorjechang.

This holy reincarnation of one of the greatest present day Mahasiddhas was born in New York, USA on the 2nd of June, 2003, in the auspicious month of Saga Dawa to ethnic Sikkimese parents belonging to the Lingmo Kazi family who were orthodox Nyingmapas. Due to the great obstacles that usually accompany the birth of such an emanation and the degenerate times we live in, Rinpoche’s family faced unbelievable opposition and harassment. As such, it was only after establishing beyond any doubt that their son was indeed the true and unmistaken reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche that his parents finally consented to offer their only son two years after the recognition. During this period, Rinpoche revealed himself to his parents on many occasions and the miracles that accompanied him is legendary now among his devotees. Today the parents are convinced that they have done the right thing and are happy in the knowledge that they have had the privilege of playing a positive role in the continuation of this holy lineage.

His official enthronement took place at Dung Guen Samtencholing, Darjeeling, his principal monastery in India on the 3rd of March, 2008. This joyous occasion was attended by thousands of devotees from all over the world including members of The World Fellowship of Buddhists and the Representative of the US Consulate. Thereafter, he was enthroned at Tashi Choling, his monastery in Kurseong, West Bengal; and then at Enchey House, the ancestral home and seat of previous Domo Geshe Rinpoche in Gangtok, Sikkim. On 23rd June, 2008, he was enthroned at Gangjong Namgyel, Lew Beach NY, the US residence and headquarters of the previous Domo Geshe Rinpoche. The enthronement was presided over by Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and Kyabje Yongyal Rinpoche. Gangchen Rinpoche,  Achok Rinpoche, Michel Rinpoche and Zawa Tulku  Rinpoche attended. Geshe Helmut Gassner attended as Gonsar Rinpoche’s representative. Kyabje Pharbongka Rinpoche too sent his blessings and a Representative (Khentrul Rinpoche).

He was formally enrolled and enthroned at Shar Gaden Monastery on 25th April, 2009. He is presently studying here at Shar Gaden with several tutors, as well as continued contact and guidance of his spiritual Guru and Mentor H.E. Kyabje Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche.

The 1st Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Kalsang studied at Tashi Lhunpo Monastery, Tibet from where he received his Kachen Degree.

The 2nd Domo Geshe Rinpoche Ngawang Jigme Wangchuk studied at Sera Monastery, Tibet till he received his Geshe Lingsa Degree.

The official seat and premier monastery of this profound lineage was Dhungkar Gonpa Monastery situated at Domo, Tibet. This monastery has remained loyal to its lineage and has accepted Losang Jigme Ngak-Gi Wangchuk as the true reincarnation of Kyabje Domo Geshe Rinpoche.

More on the actual celebrations here: http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=516

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 02:34:32 AM »
the above extracted from Shar Gaden's website. Maybe it is good to also have links to these websites when you use their content so that people can also visit these unique websites.  :)
Seems like a good idea.

http://shargadenpa.org/throneholder/domo-geshe-rinpoche

michaela

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 09:22:20 AM »

TK

I think Dromo Rinpoche's parents have tremendous faith to let their son be enthroned in the first place.  I admire them very much.  May lord DS protect them and may Dromo Geshe Rinpoche's grow up to be a great teacher that benefit many beings.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 10:58:35 AM »
Thank you for having this article and nice photos of H.E Domo Geshe Rinpoche and his family available here for us. I believe Domo Rinpoche's mother is also a special lady for carrying Rinpoche in her womb for nine months. They are really selfless when they decided to leave USA and offer their only son to the monastery to continue the spiritual works of his previous reincarnations. May Domo Rinpoche's studies be smooth so that DS practitioners everywhere can be guided in their paths.

DSFriend

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 06:33:34 PM »

TK

No parents would subject their child to dangers.. For Domo Geshe Rinpche's parents to have him publicly enthroned shows their deep faith in their Guru, the Protector and the great works Domo Geshe Rinpoche will be accomplishing. As is said, high beings choose their place, time and family to be born into. We are fortunate to be living in the 21st century to witness such proof of the power of the 3 jewels at work.