Author Topic: Lama Jampa Ngodup at Shugden Monastery, Daocheng, Sichuan China  (Read 4060 times)

Namdrol

• Email
Lama Jampa Ngodup giving Lamrim teaching and Dorje Shugden initiation at Shugden (Yangding) Monastery, Daocheng, Sichuan China

« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:43:23 PM by Admin »

thor

Re: Lama Jampa Ngodup at Shugden Monastery, Daocheng, Sichuan China
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:01:34 PM »
Lama Jampa Ngodup is one of the eminent Shugden Lamas of this time, giving many teachings and initiations. He has been features on the dorjeshugden.com website previously, for instance in this article: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/?p=6942

In this teaching, he said very clearly that we should respect all objects of refuge equally. Whether it is our own teacher, or one of our lineage lamas, or one of the texts written by our lineage lamas, all must be accorded the proper respect. After all, if any of the above can be wrong, then what is correct and what is wrong? Who are we to judge the Buddhadharma when we are supposed to be learning from it?

The article is extracted below for your reading convenience.

Lama Jampa Ngodup Rinpoche speaks out against people who disparage the teachings and texts of the Gelug great masters like Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche, Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and Dagom Rinpoche, especially texts related to the Dharmapala Dorje Shugden.

We cannot even disparage or put down even one letter of the Dharma, which is consistent with the Lamrim and our refuge vows. If we do, we would have broken our refuge vows. He mentions that if there is any dispute about what is correct conduct, always check back with the Buddhadharma.

DharmaDefender

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »
Lama Jampa Ngodup giving Lamrim teaching and Dorje Shugden initiation at Shugden (Yangding) Monastery, Daocheng, Sichuan China

Namdrol, look who he happened to give it to haha

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/?p=23555

Nice to see some people keeping up their commitments to their lamas!

DSFriend

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 05:33:46 PM »
Lama Jampa Ngodup is indeed a very courageous lama who speaks openly about his devotion to Dorje Shugden and the logic to refute wrong views about the practice.

Well, I can't begin to express how happy I am to see Zemey Rinpoche now received sogtae from Lama Jampa Ngodup. I can imagine how many people are against Zemey Rinpoche for openly practice. I take this is a major step forward, creating much faith and confidence in many people to be able to practice freely. May many Dorje Shugden monasteries manifests! May Lama Jamp Ngodup, Zemey Rinpoche and all the great lamas lives be long and stable to continue to turn the wheel of Dharma.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 10:50:29 PM »
Wow! This is amazing, we have people from all walks of life and they come in the thousands! All these beautiful people really know how to appreciate the Dharma flock together to receive the Lamrim teachings from such a compassionate Lama!

When my eyes first set eyes on this lama's picture, below his bushy eye brows and tough outlook, we know that he is a very  compassionate figure with the heart of a Buddha! To be able to reestablish the sacred Dharma in China and to so many people is no small feat! I rejoice and pray that Lama Jampa Ngodup continue his great work in the monastery!

Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

dsiluvu

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 02:52:44 AM »
Sure looks to me that Dorje Shugden Lamas are back and their works and activities to benefit others continues and it will no doubt grow. If Lama Jampa Ngodup is giving initiation to young Zemey Rinpoche and in turn when Zemey Rinpoche grows up he will in turn give Dorje Shugden to others definitely! And from here on this is how our lineage will continue to grow.

His Eminence Kyabje Zemey Dorje Chang is one of the most erudite scholar-yogi masters of this century to arise from the esteemed Gaden Shartse Monastery.

Zemey Rinpoche was a very devoted student of H.H. Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and received many sacred lineages, transmissions and practices from Trijang Rinpoche. He became a most renowned Lama himself, holding and passing on these great transmissions and practices.

Zemey Rinpoche had many great disciples within Gaden Monastery as he was highly revered. The current translator of the Dalai Lama, Geshe Thupten Jinpa is a direct disciple of Zemey Rinpoche and lived in Zemey Ladrang (Lama’s household and private office) in Gaden Shartse, for many years studying directly under Zemey Rinpoche.

When HH the 14th Dalai Lama visited China in the 50s, Zemey Rinpoche was one of the esteemed masters that Dalai lama invited to follow him to China.

Kyabje Zemey Rinpoche Small | Large