Author Topic: Denma Locho Rinpoche invited to give teachings in FPMT centres!  (Read 9184 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Denma Locho Rinpoche invited to give teachings in FPMT centres!
« on: September 26, 2012, 01:37:26 AM »
Dear All,

this is breaking news! I just found out that HE Denma Locho Rinpoche just arrived in SFO 2 days back to receive invitations to teach in various FPMT centres! How wonderful!

After so much ill treatment from the CTA, this HIGH, ILLUSTRIOUS AND GLORIOUS LAMA was asked to confer bountiful teachings upon many fortunate people.

Read here about what happened to Locho Rinpoche :
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=634.msg6371#msg6371
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg19200#msg19200

Rinpoche'e patience and practice really is amazing! Look at these pictures taken in the Land of Medicine Buddha where Lama Zopa Rinpoche was present at the airport to receive Denma Locho Rinpoche and in the presence of Lama Zopa, students of FPMT were making offerings and request to one of the last living jewels of Tibet to teach!

I am totally enthralled with this news and a Lama, the heart son of the Yongdzin Ling Rinpoche and the great KENSUR OF NAMGYAL DRATSANG will be teaching to hundreds in the world again.

With Lama Zopa's invitation, will this be a move to clear such an important lineage Lama's name from blame? I certainly hope so. I pray and pray and pray that this move will be a strong message sent out to CTA to tell them how ignorrant they are as to give such bad treatment to such a holy Lama.

May this Lama continue to be strong and healthy and turn the wheel of the Dharma for many more people to come! I <3 <3 <3 Denma Locho Rinpoche

more pictures at this link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151262962717059.521325.294509327058&type=1

Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

DharmaSpace

Re: Denma Locho Rinpoche invited to give teachings in FPMT centres!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 10:09:12 AM »
Thanks HN,
You always find the juiciest news for us, I also read before that Drepung Loseling syllabus was written by the
infallible Panchen Sonam Drakpa who is the rarest amongst all an abbott of the three pillars of Gelug. So I would suggest the monks to really check out their tradition and lineage before subjecting a great scholar like Denma Locho to duress. The article below illustrates the drama at Drepung Monastery -
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/drepung-shugden-dramas/

lightning

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 02:21:40 PM »
_/I\_ Homage to the lineage Master Denma Locho Rinpoche. Is is so kind of him to give teaching, just like sun benefiting to all. :)

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 02:48:57 PM »
Thank you Harry Nephew for the photos of the 84 year old Khensur Rinpoche taken together with HE Lama Zopa and for the rejoicing news. I rejoice for the fortunate ones who were at the teaching.

May Khensur Denma Locho Rinpoche live another 1000 years.

vajratruth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 06:46:25 PM »

After so much ill treatment from the CTA, this HIGH, ILLUSTRIOUS AND GLORIOUS LAMA was asked to confer bountiful teachings upon many fortunate people.

Rinpoche'e patience and practice really is amazing! Look at these pictures taken in the Land of Medicine Buddha where Lama Zopa Rinpoche was present at the airport to receive Denma Locho Rinpoche and in the presence of Lama Zopa, students of FPMT were making offerings and request to one of the last living jewels of Tibet to teach!

Thanks for this post HN. I re-read all the threads about how an eminent and elderly Master such as Denma Locho Rinpoche was so badly treated and judged guilty simply by association with a Shugden lama. It is not enough that one remains silent about Dorje Shugden, regardless of whether one is actually a Shugden practitioner or not. The Dalai Lama and those who oppose the Protector demand that one has to be seen and heard to disparage a Buddha. No one is spared regardless of how much they have actually done for the Dharma or who they are. In other words, the underlying policy in that camp is hate rules over everything else. How can this be a good thing, let alone Dharma?

With so much fear instilled into the minds of the people, it is no wonder that so many seem to have turned away from the Protector, but how many actually have.  What the ban has done is just as bad as what Mao Zedong did, inciting children to turn on their parents, friends become foes and families and a nation was torn apart from within.

Denma Locho Rinpoche exemplifies the true spirit of a Dharma practitioner. It is a pity so many others did not follow his example. I am glad to see Lama Zopa inviting Denma Rinpoche to teach at FPMT. But isn’t FPMT under the de facto leadership of the Dalai Lama? Does anyone know if Denma Locho Rinpoche’s reputation was reinstated after the incident with Serkong Tritul Rinpoche, or is Lama Zopa making his own decisions again?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 07:03:27 AM »

Thanks for this post HN. I re-read all the threads about how an eminent and elderly Master such as Denma Locho Rinpoche was so badly treated and judged guilty simply by association with a Shugden lama. It is not enough that one remains silent about Dorje Shugden, regardless of whether one is actually a Shugden practitioner or not. The Dalai Lama and those who oppose the Protector demand that one has to be seen and heard to disparage a Buddha. No one is spared regardless of how much they have actually done for the Dharma or who they are. In other words, the underlying policy in that camp is hate rules over everything else. How can this be a good thing, let alone Dharma?

With so much fear instilled into the minds of the people, it is no wonder that so many seem to have turned away from the Protector, but how many actually have.  What the ban has done is just as bad as what Mao Zedong did, inciting children to turn on their parents, friends become foes and families and a nation was torn apart from within.

Denma Locho Rinpoche exemplifies the true spirit of a Dharma practitioner. It is a pity so many others did not follow his example. I am glad to see Lama Zopa inviting Denma Rinpoche to teach at FPMT. But isn’t FPMT under the de facto leadership of the Dalai Lama? Does anyone know if Denma Locho Rinpoche’s reputation was reinstated after the incident with Serkong Tritul Rinpoche, or is Lama Zopa making his own decisions again?

If I am not mistaken, Denma Locho Rinpoche's name has been cleared and he is now allowed to be back in the monastery. FPMT would not be so kind and open to him otherwise. There is generally no way for them to accept Denma Locho Rinpoche if he's a 'dirty' Lama. It is about time as well that the name of such a high Lama is cleared and reinstated. Denma Locho Rinpoche never showed any unhappiness during the whole ordeal that he was put through and that is the mark of a great practitioner. Lucky for the CTA.

dsiluvu

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
This is good news! Thanks HN... it is most rejoicing to know that Denma Locho Rinpoche, perhaps one of the last few remaining great attained masters of our time is able to turn the wheel of Dharma - LUCKY FPMT folks!

But I can't help to wonder as Ensapa mentioned...
If I am not mistaken, Denma Locho Rinpoche's name has been cleared and he is now allowed to be back in the monastery. FPMT would not be so kind and open to him otherwise. There is generally no way for them to accept Denma Locho Rinpoche if he's a 'dirty' Lama. It is about time as well that the name of such a high Lama is cleared and reinstated. 

... you mean to say that FPMT students is that political and that discriminating to a point where they are blinded even if a jewel was right in front of them??? That is certainly such a shame. It is a shame that even someone like Lama Zopa has play His cards right and toy the line. Why because Tibetans are jealous of Gelugpas taking over the show? Hence the Dalai Lama imposed the Ban to quell an age old disharmony between sects. That is the part I do not like one bit. Why can't everyone be allowed to practice what they wish? It is called religious freedom!

When they from Loseling Monastery accused Denma Locho Rinpoche of taking money from Jamseng Rinpoche and basically discredited Him... why did they not refund the millions Denma Locho offered if they wanted to be so righteous and "pure"? A clear indication of how degenerate the times are!

I hope FPMT students will treat Denma Locho with the highest respect and it is their good fortune to be able to receive blessings and teachings from such an erudite master.     

Big Uncle

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 03:17:57 AM »
Well, I rejoice that such an eminent High Lama is free to spread the Dharma again. I think that is utterly ridiculous that one is judge guilty and derided just by association. That's the most ridiculous and stupid aspect of the ban. There are so many monks on both side of the fence that have lived and grew up together but are separated just because of the ban.

Therefore, I do rejoice that Denma Locho Rinpoche is able to teach openly and freely but I do wonder if this is a sign that the ban is weakening. Are people just utterly tired of enforcing a silly ban that benefits no one and in fact, separates people? I think so and I think that when we hear more and more of such stories coupled with Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche is traveling to teach openly again shows me something is stirring and I am thorough excited.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 10:49:18 AM »

... you mean to say that FPMT students is that political and that discriminating to a point where they are blinded even if a jewel was right in front of them??? That is certainly such a shame. It is a shame that even someone like Lama Zopa has play His cards right and toy the line. Why because Tibetans are jealous of Gelugpas taking over the show? Hence the Dalai Lama imposed the Ban to quell an age old disharmony between sects. That is the part I do not like one bit. Why can't everyone be allowed to practice what they wish? It is called religious freedom!

When they from Loseling Monastery accused Denma Locho Rinpoche of taking money from Jamseng Rinpoche and basically discredited Him... why did they not refund the millions Denma Locho offered if they wanted to be so righteous and "pure"? A clear indication of how degenerate the times are!

I hope FPMT students will treat Denma Locho with the highest respect and it is their good fortune to be able to receive blessings and teachings from such an erudite master.     

Unfortunately, yes. FPMT centers tend to be really careful as to not invite Lamas who are 'dirty', but sometimes they do more than just not inviting such as name smearing and the like, which isnt really nice of them but what can we do about the world that we live in now as everyone is more concerned with name and fame rather  than the actual teachings. If they could accuse Denma Locho Rinpoche of being a Dorje Shugden practitioner then you're right, they should refund all the money as it is 'dirty' and they should not use facilities built from Denma Locho Rinpoche's funds as it is dirty. The fact that they still do is really shameless indeed.

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2012, 06:59:35 AM »

Denma Locho Rinpoche is the heart son of HH Kyabje Ling Dorje Chang and holds many transmissions and teachings which is keeping the entire tradition alive! It would be stupid for the CTA to continuously harrass all these high Lamas and put them into such conditions and prevent them from continuing the legacy of their predecessors. I find it amazing that CTA being an administration of a country once famed for its religious glory as degraded itself into some political company like this.

it makes me think if their family and friends whom they associate with on a daily basis how much negative karma the entire board in the CTA is collecting every moment that they're alive!
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 08:40:33 AM »
Denma Locho Rinpoche is the heart son of HH Kyabje Ling Dorje Chang and holds many transmissions and teachings which is keeping the entire tradition alive! It would be stupid for the CTA to continuously harrass all these high Lamas and put them into such conditions and prevent them from continuing the legacy of their predecessors. I find it amazing that CTA being an administration of a country once famed for its religious glory as degraded itself into some political company like this.

it makes me think if their family and friends whom they associate with on a daily basis how much negative karma the entire board in the CTA is collecting every moment that they're alive!

Oh yes, the CTA has degraded themselves totally. They are willing to receive aid from countries, with full knowledge that they are being used as a pawn to weaken China and they are okay with that. I mean, where is your pride and dignity that you would be able to stoop so low? The Buddhist masters, Buddhism, the only thing that they can offer the world, even that they want to destroy. The more disrespect they show their own high lamas, the less the world will help them with their Tibetan independence thing that they want so much. Continue the oppression, and forget about your talks with China, CTA. See where it leads you!

DSFriend

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 11:28:20 AM »
To have put Denma Locho Rinpoche in a "holding tank" sure does put a lot of shame on CTA. It clearly shows that there is no regard for the dharma nor dharma masters. What is CTA preserving when spirituality is what runs in the blood of Tibetans. If CTA is ostracizing lineage lamas, is CTA ready to take the responsibility for Buddhism to die off in the hearts of Tibetans. In India today, most of the holy places which marks important events of Buddha's life are but ruins. There are no practitioners, only beggars trying to make a living off pilgrims. Is this what CTA wants Tibetans to be remembered by? I hope not... 

lightning

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »
Lama Zopa Rinpoche showing Denmo Locho Rinpoche the relics at Kachoe Dechen Ling, CA Oct 2012

icy

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 01:20:37 AM »
This is indeed eye opening.  Firstly Lama Zopa's long life puja being performed in a Dorje Shugden temple now Denma Locho Rinpoche is invited to give teachings in FPMT centres!  I must say that dark sky is clearing away.  The ban on Dorje Shugden is softening and the hard and fast rule about banning Dorje Shugden practioners are forgotten.  This is a good sign and I believe there will be more good news for Dorje Shugden practioners in FPMT.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2013, 02:31:32 AM »
To have put Denma Locho Rinpoche in a "holding tank" sure does put a lot of shame on CTA. It clearly shows that there is no regard for the dharma nor dharma masters. What is CTA preserving when spirituality is what runs in the blood of Tibetans. If CTA is ostracizing lineage lamas, is CTA ready to take the responsibility for Buddhism to die off in the hearts of Tibetans. In India today, most of the holy places which marks important events of Buddha's life are but ruins. There are no practitioners, only beggars trying to make a living off pilgrims. Is this what CTA wants Tibetans to be remembered by? I hope not...

the CTA never had any regard for Dharma masters. They only have their own agendas to fullfil and even those agendas are rarely Buddhist in nature and are usually something to do with trying to get independence of Tibet or something related to personal gains. The biggest proof is how they would step down on Dorje Shugden and their practitioners just to get on the good side of the Dalai Lama when they are just digging their grave deeper and deeper down. Also, they have never respected Dharma masters from the start as they have been banning high lamas for a long time: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=2136.0