Author Topic: The Dalai Lama says his Gurus are WRONG!  (Read 14214 times)

samayakeeper

• Email
Re: The Dalai Lama says his Gurus are WRONG!
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 03:36:54 PM »
No matter how many times I watched this video it fails to amaze me how silly and comical the Dalai Lama looks! He just denies, without batting an eyelid, that all the past great lamas were wrong. And that no one was physically harmed. Either he is correct or he is a good actor, or a liar, sorry to say. That was precisely why Duldzin promised to be the dharma protector to protect Je Rinpoche's teachings during degenerate times, and why Tulku Trakpa Gyeltsen fulfilled the promise of Duldzin. The time is now.

icy

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 10:00:39 PM »
The important and great proliferators of the Gelugpa lineage and thus the Dorje Shugden lineage of all time had been none other than Je Pabongka and Trijang Rinpoche who was the junior tutor of the Dalai Lama.  Did you know the extent of damage and danger it caused to our spiritual faith when the Dalai Lama says his Gurus are wrong?   Kyabje Zong Rinpche, a high ranking Lharampa Geshe and Abbot of Ganden Shartse, said in his teachings the importance for Gelugpas of developing faith in the Gelugpa lineage passed down through Je Pabongka and his principal disciple Trijang Rinpoche:

"Kyabje Pabongka passed all of his lineages to Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang. He often said this in discourses. The purpose of this detailed exposition is to affirm the power of the lineage. If we lose faith in the lineage, we are lost. We should remember the biographies of past and present teachers. We should never develop negative thoughts towards our root and lineage gurus. If we do not keep the commitments after having received teachings, this is a great downfall.”

grandmapele

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2014, 09:28:55 AM »
I am confused. If a teacher can teach one aspect wrong, then cannot he not then be wrong elsewhere too? Oh dear, and that all the teachers before were wrong too. Does that not invalidate all the teachings?

lotus1

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 10:03:38 AM »
The important and great proliferators of the Gelugpa lineage and thus the Dorje Shugden lineage of all time had been none other than Je Pabongka and Trijang Rinpoche who was the junior tutor of the Dalai Lama.  Did you know the extent of damage and danger it caused to our spiritual faith when the Dalai Lama says his Gurus are wrong?   Kyabje Zong Rinpche, a high ranking Lharampa Geshe and Abbot of Ganden Shartse, said in his teachings the importance for Gelugpas of developing faith in the Gelugpa lineage passed down through Je Pabongka and his principal disciple Trijang Rinpoche:

"Kyabje Pabongka passed all of his lineages to Kyabje Trijang Dorje Chang. He often said this in discourses. The purpose of this detailed exposition is to affirm the power of the lineage. If we lose faith in the lineage, we are lost. We should remember the biographies of past and present teachers. We should never develop negative thoughts towards our root and lineage gurus. If we do not keep the commitments after having received teachings, this is a great downfall.”

Yes, all Gurus and lineage masters of Tibetan Buddhism especially in the Gelug tradition stress on the important and the authenticity of lineage.  Whenever there is any initiation or oral transmission, the lineage of the teaching is mentioned so we would know the teaching is authentic and can be followed.
If we denied our Guru, it will not just cause a lot of unstableness in our mind too and causing us to be away from our Guru.

There are a lot of contradictions on HH Dalai Lama’s speech. On one hand he said that his Guru is wrong. On the other hand, he said Trijang Ripoche could practice Dorje Shugden. HH Dalai Lama is the emanation of Chenrezig. His should be very consistent as per other high lamas too. Why would he do that? I would think it is more for the bigger picture to spread Dorje Shugden at the end. 

icy

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 11:32:45 PM »
This video explains the logical facts of who Dorje Shugden is with evidence from Khabje Pabongka Rinpoche and Trijang Rinpoche in contrary to the lie spread by the Dalai Lama.  Dalai Lama's gurus are not wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCdmbRrkZ4w

Blueupali

• Email
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2014, 06:02:33 AM »

Yes, all Gurus and lineage masters of Tibetan Buddhism especially in the Gelug tradition stress on the important and the authenticity of lineage.  Whenever there is any initiation or oral transmission, the lineage of the teaching is mentioned so we would know the teaching is authentic and can be followed.
If we denied our Guru, it will not just cause a lot of unstableness in our mind too and causing us to be away from our Guru.

There are a lot of contradictions on HH Dalai Lama’s speech. On one hand he said that his Guru is wrong. On the other hand, he said Trijang Ripoche could practice Dorje Shugden. HH Dalai Lama is the emanation of Chenrezig. His should be very consistent as per other high lamas too. Why would he do that? I would think it is more for the bigger picture to spread Dorje Shugden at the end.

Okay, so I see you are saying that the Dalai Lama is Chenresig; my teachers always taught that only Buddhas can really tell who other Buddhas are, but at any rate, the only way I could think of him as Chenresig is if like either I am looking at an ultimate view, or drinking like LSD laced cool-aide, because the man is clearly illogical.  If he's  a Buddha, then he's saying, don't listen to anything he says with his mouth, because, as you say, he is very contradictory and illogical.  What it is showing us to do, is separate the religion from the politics and also never ever have dictators in Tibet.  Which means, no Dalai Lama and no China.  So, I think this also means, try not to be reborn in Tibet, since he is basically giving Tibet to China all these years, while he runs a smokescreen about Dorje Shugden practitioners being super-evil. 

Gabby Potter

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2015, 07:47:35 PM »
There's no way such a high lama like HH the Dalai Lama would criticise His teachers, I mean what kind of " merits " does HH receive ?

prodorjeshugden

• Email
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 12:48:09 PM »
Oh my god this is really messed up.
How can the  Dalai Lama say that his gurus are wrong??
If that is really true how come people still go to see the Dalai Lama??
If his gurus were wrong for real then all his teachings are false.
 As the teachings come from your guru, saying that your gurus teachings and practices are wrong that means that you are wrong yourself.
That means no one should go to his teachings and the Buddhist lineage is false.
The teachings and practices are past from monks generation to generation, so if you say that your gurus are wrong means you are also wrong

Gabby Potter

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 03:02:13 AM »
I really do not think that HH meant that, if he's a highly attained being which HH is, why would HH break something that's so important such as guru samaya? HH knows about karma better than us, He knows more about the Buddha and Dharma of course, so why would he do that?

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 06:48:50 AM »
Sorry Gabby, I have to disagree with you.  What we hear is what is said by the Dalai Lama.  I am not that attained that I can read the mind of the Dalai Lama but saying His Gurus are wrong He is disparaging Gelug Lineage Masters and as such the very doctrine that Dalai Lama expounds is wrong.

In Tibetan Buddhism we take refuge first to our Guru "NAMO GURU BEH".

The Simple Buddhist Monk (DL describing himself) and The Wolf in Sheep Clothing (China describing the Dalai Lama) is now repeating in my head.  Sorry to say.

"I really do not think that HH meant that, if he's a highly attained being which HH is, why would HH break something that's so important such as guru samaya? HH knows about karma better than us, He knows more about the Buddha and Dharma of course, so why would he do that?"