Author Topic: FOUR NEW blog site on Dorje Shugden! And a Dorje Shugden Movie coming!!!!  (Read 9837 times)

Benny

A big thank you to the team or teams behind those wonderful websites ! You guys are tireless , i must praise the commitment and creativity behind it all . And all of this is done , to keep this wonderful practice alive , when others just complained and did nothing. As Albert Einstein said : " The world is not full of evil because of those who do wrong.  It is full of evil because of those who do nothing."

May the Protector whose time has come bless you all with the strength and courage to complete this much awaited Blockbuster , may all your obstacles be removed and all that is conducive prevail for you all . Om Benza Wiki Bitrana Soha.

Ensapa

• Email
I really hope that whatever obstacles that the movie team is facing will be cleared and may there be updates or reports soon because what they are doing is good work. With the blessings of Lineage Lamas and the like, as well as the protector's blessings, i am sure they can do it. Perhaps, they should have an audience with the protector to find out how to solve their problems, or at least ask a Lama for advice on how to solve their obstacles for the movie...but when something very good is about to be done there will always be obstacles because of the benefit it can bring.

Aurore

The movie has the blessings of many lineage Lamas who have encouraged the movie to be made.
The people involved in the movie may not feel it is appropriate to discuss the details on an internet forum.
I am sure more news with be forthcoming when the time is right. :)

Don't need so much details actually. Need more suspense to know an estimated time it will be launched ... just like any other movies. The suspense creates excitement. Helps to promote and make it a success as well.  ;D

Anyways, for a movie to be professional and well-made, it does take a lot of time, talents and funds. So we shall wait patiently, but  absolutely looking forward to it!

Ensapa

• Email
I do hope the movie has not been abandoned as the website link does not work. I have checked some of the blog sites and they are quite interesting but I do not really like the chinadorjeshugden site as it has a lot of lama bashing. Using speech to hurt others is a surefire way to end up in the lower realms.

As Trijang Rinpoche had said, it is best not to bash either Dorje Shugden or the Dalai Lama so we should heed that advice/approach. There is no need to trash the Dalai Lama, but it does not mean that we endorse his ban on Dorje Shugden either. The movie has not been abandoned yet but it is said to have to remain secret for now due to the surmounting amount of obstacles that is causing the movie project to be delayed. But I am sure that with the blessings of the lineage lamas and from the protector himself, the obstacles will soon pass and the movie will come into fruition. Lets hope that the movie will soon manifest.

Rihanna

I am so looking forward to the completion of the movie! This is going to be very beneficial to anyone who has doubts (still) about the practice of mighty Dorje Shugden! I am even more excited for this ‘release’ knowing that this will certainly be a hit among the Shugden-pas! Many thanks  and kudos to the team behind this production and may it come sooner for the benefit of many please! May it be a hit upon it being released and the CTAs will be watching perhaps! By then I hope they will finally come to their senses and stop harassing Dorje Shugden practitioners!

Ensapa

• Email
I am so looking forward to the completion of the movie! This is going to be very beneficial to anyone who has doubts (still) about the practice of mighty Dorje Shugden! I am even more excited for this ‘release’ knowing that this will certainly be a hit among the Shugden-pas! Many thanks  and kudos to the team behind this production and may it come sooner for the benefit of many please! May it be a hit upon it being released and the CTAs will be watching perhaps! By then I hope they will finally come to their senses and stop harassing Dorje Shugden practitioners!

I am very excited too because the benefits that people can draw from this movie is immense. It would educate people about the truth and facts behind the Dorje Shugden controversy as well as dispel all the lies that arise from the CTA as well as various people who distort the truth just to appear to be right. Understandably, such an undertaking would mean that there would be a lot of obstacles as people would draw immense benefit from it. I really hope that the movie would come out soon!

Ratna Shugden

• Email
Production Updates?

Ensapa

• Email
Production Updates?

The producers are supposedly laying low for now as there are obstacles that prevent this movie from manifesting at the moment, and purportedly this is advised by the Lineage Lamas. So as of now, nobody has any info on the progress of this movie yet, but we should have it soon I hope, because the ban will be lifted soon after all and by then the impact of the movie would not be as big as it would have been or could have been if it was done while the ban was on. So yeah, I do hope for some news.