Author Topic: Join hands to achieve our goal  (Read 15353 times)

Dolce Vita

• Email
Re: Join hands to achieve our goal
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 03:04:08 AM »
DS website has taught me that to voice out does not mean we have to go on the street to protest or be violent or talk about revenging all the time. By reminding people the good and positive qualities of a matter/object is the best way to make ourselves heard, we do not have to go against the other party using violence.

There have been too many physical casualties and emotional distress involved in this whole DS controversial. To me, the way ds.com 'shouts out' to the world by giving a lot of information and makes people think have more impact than going to the street to protest. After all, Buddhism promotes peace and reasoning, not fight.

diamond girl

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 04:47:30 AM »
oh, I do also think that another way of really supporting this website (if people can't afford anything financially - though even 10p would be better than nothing, as long as it's from our heart and the best we can afford within our means!) is to help to spread the word. The people here have invested a lot of time and effort to make this website and all the resources available to us, so it would be a waste if we didn't share it. We could make every ounce of their effort a worthy one by driving more people here, or sharing more of what we learn with others out there - on facebook and the like, or even by printing out some of the brochures and giving them away to people. I've been doing that and the response has been surprisingly very good. So it helps to fulfil some of what the website is doing i think, which is to read more people!

Hello Honeydakini, good to hear from you. I cannot agree more that the best way is to spread the word with this website. Using all means of the social media platforms is probably the best ways and free too! And for those who have differing views just take it somewhere else.

It would be great of there is a donation section on this website. From my knowledge all websites need some funding as there are costs involved in maintaining a website. In my company we have expenses to cover servers, staff like writers, at times also funds are needed to purchase pictures. Yes, it should be done!

This website has helped many people this is a fact. For the many who have benefitted please continue to play a part in this website and let us jointly through peaceful and dedicated persistence get the Ban lifted.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 01:03:57 PM »
I must thank this site for providing all the information I needed to learn more about Dorje Shugden and it's practices. I will definitely support this site when you guys start the donation section.

Thank you for a job well done and very informative. This site will definitely attract more people as we are free to express our views and opinions. Thanks again.

kris

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2011, 03:52:14 PM »
OUR MOTIVATION FOR THIS WEBSITE AND ALL THAT HAS GONE INTO IT IS FOR THE UNDEMOCRATIC SHUGDEN BAN TO BE LIFTED, TO EDUCATE ON THE SACRED PRACTICES OF SHUGDEN AND TO CREATE KNOWLEDGE SO THE SHUGDEN LAMAS/MONKS/PRACTITIONERS THE WORLD OVER WILL NOT BE MARGINALIZED NOR TREATED WITH PREJUDICE AND DISCRIMINATION AS THEY HAVE BEEN.

Yes, we should do all these undemocratic ban. It is quite ironic that HH Dalai Lama talk much about freedom and democracy, but in this matter, He is totally undemocratic.

Please end the sufferings of the monks NOW!!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2011, 04:01:29 PM »
when more and more people realize that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha and there is no mistake on that based on learning, the ban will no longer have any effect as people have needs and they need them fulfilled which Dorje Shugden can. They will see how Dorje Shugden practitioners improve even with the ban and they will automatically adopt. After all everyone wants something with results.

VS

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 04:32:02 PM »
With the advent of the internet, it is more important that we educate people as much as possible about Dorje Shugden rather than waste time and energy opposing the ban (which will have little results), when people know that Shugden isn't is as bad as he is painted to be, they will automatically know who  to follow and what to adopt. I believe that some people will be able to make a conscious choice on whether or not Shugden is harmful or beneficial and it is up to us to provide this information. This is more constructive that opposing the ban and more people get benefited this way.

This is why i am here because i like what this site is doing and i wish to support it as this is a good cause.

I agree with Ensapa that we are entitled to freedom of speech.  Everyone deserves to know both side of the coin and not just listen to 1 party only.

I've learned more about Dorje Shugden practice. From what i've learned so far, DS practice seems to bring more benefits than harm.

May more benefit from this website and the ban of DS practice be lifted soon.

happysun

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 11:22:06 PM »
Dear Mana,
thank you for you give us this opportunity to join this open forum. Of course myself will be one of the supporter for this forum. Because while I join the forum myself learn a lot. I also thank you for the administrator always manage this forum very well, the information is update and informative. As a person who very new in Buddhism, I learn a lot in your forum. And I also more understand the conflict of DS which appeared because politic.

This forum is good for me to understand the controversial issue, not only empty talk but the content and information is good and quite neutral. So I would like to say thank you and always join the forum. This is one of the best forum I have join honestly! Thank you for all your afford:)   

icy

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 02:19:20 AM »
Yes, let us be united and contribute to the goal of this website so more people can be educated and be benefitted.  It would be a great offering to the whole wide world.  I am sure the admin can have a widget for donation towards this contribution. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2013, 07:30:04 AM »
With the advent of the internet, it is more important that we educate people as much as possible about Dorje Shugden rather than waste time and energy opposing the ban (which will have little results), when people know that Shugden isn't is as bad as he is painted to be, they will automatically know who  to follow and what to adopt. I believe that some people will be able to make a conscious choice on whether or not Shugden is harmful or beneficial and it is up to us to provide this information. This is more constructive that opposing the ban and more people get benefited this way.

This is why i am here because i like what this site is doing and i wish to support it as this is a good cause.

I agree with Ensapa that we are entitled to freedom of speech.  Everyone deserves to know both side of the coin and not just listen to 1 party only.

I've learned more about Dorje Shugden practice. From what i've learned so far, DS practice seems to bring more benefits than harm.

May more benefit from this website and the ban of DS practice be lifted soon.

Try to get people to come to this site and learn from it and participate. If you're a sleeper member, do start posting to get the ball rolling. There is so much information on this website and they can all be used to educate people with regards to the ban. Post links to articles from this website to other websites where Dorje Shugden is brought up or when they permit discussion of Dorje Shugden. These are all things that can be done to help lift the ban eventually. It may not happen immediately, but it will bridge the gap.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2013, 06:00:07 AM »
To overcome this draconian ban, we should rely on many methods, those who demonstrate can do it, those we post genuine stuff about the Dorje Shugden and clear dubt should clear it through writing or otherwise, those who bring the teachings to ne people should carry on doing that, in whatever form they find suitable.

The ban has been in operation for quite some time and many people have been misinformed and misinterpreted Dorje Shugden for a very long time, to correct this back will take some time and need quite a lot of effort to do so. So all of us who have benefitted from the practice and progressed spiritually via wrathful manjushri please work hard to lift the ban we owe it to the many millions of people who will be benefitted through the protector! 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2013, 06:43:04 AM »
To overcome this draconian ban, we should rely on many methods, those who demonstrate can do it, those we post genuine stuff about the Dorje Shugden and clear dubt should clear it through writing or otherwise, those who bring the teachings to ne people should carry on doing that, in whatever form they find suitable.

The ban has been in operation for quite some time and many people have been misinformed and misinterpreted Dorje Shugden for a very long time, to correct this back will take some time and need quite a lot of effort to do so. So all of us who have benefitted from the practice and progressed spiritually via wrathful manjushri please work hard to lift the ban we owe it to the many millions of people who will be benefitted through the protector!

How do we overcome misinformation and lies? we do so by telling the truth and providing credible information that does not falter when examined from all angles. That is how we overcome untruths. And of course, by spreading the information that has been posted and discussed here, we can help dispel misconceptions that exist about Dorje Shugden. That is how it works. We can also post information on websites or forums that contain the misconceptions as well to help clear off the doubt, but we need to be good in explaining things in a logical manner.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 05:47:04 PM »
From this Forum and the website: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/

I have learned about Dorje Shugden, the origin of the banned. What have happening during the banned. Before the Banned, the lineage and the advantage on practicing Dorje Shugden's practice. I must said that in this degenerate age, whereby most people are too blind to even differentiate the right and the bad, to understand the Dharma , this website and forum have done its job in providing the right information to the people. The updates, the knowledge in it is always up to date and accurate.
This is a result of hard work not simply a hobby.
I sincerely thanks the Admin for creating a "E-space" for us to practice Dorje Shugden. To learn more about Dorje Shugden and to "talk" to others from all over the world who praticing Dorje Shugden. Thank you

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 05:57:35 AM »
There is only one goal of this website and one goal alone: that is to lift the Dorje Shugden ban that has been going on long enough and that has caused a lot of unnecessary suffering to Dorje Shugden practitioners. It is also to bring the Dorje Shugden practice to many who really need it badly but are unable to do it because of the ban and the ignorance it brings around. Such a noble cause should be supported with full force and we should all give our support to this website and forum by engaging in the forums and comments section.

Rihanna

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2013, 01:19:33 PM »
Without the kindness of the people behind dorjeshugden.com, we would not be able to benefit so much from countless informative articles being uploaded constantly over the years. I myself benefitted so much from this website and we should continue to support this noble cause of spreading the practice of Dorje Shugden to every part of the world. Imagine even devotees who live in close supervision of CTA will be able to get updates on this sacred protector! Thank you very much dorjeshugden.com!

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2013, 03:19:42 AM »
Without the kindness of the people behind dorjeshugden.com, we would not be able to benefit so much from countless informative articles being uploaded constantly over the years. I myself benefitted so much from this website and we should continue to support this noble cause of spreading the practice of Dorje Shugden to every part of the world. Imagine even devotees who live in close supervision of CTA will be able to get updates on this sacred protector! Thank you very much dorjeshugden.com!

I feel that this website has brought together a lot of Dorje Shugden practitioners from different countries and places and lineages, and they all converge on the Dharma protector and the teachings of the lineage. To me, this is a very beautiful thing to witness and to be part of. It's not just the devotees, but anyone at all who wants to learn more about Dorje Shugden from the source can get it here from this website, rather than just reading biased academic papers that do not hold much water and have little evidence to support.