Author Topic: CHRONOLOGICAL EVENTS-part1- please familiarize  (Read 14186 times)

shugdenpromoter

• Email
Re: CHRONOLOGICAL EVENTS-part1- please familiarize
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 05:59:04 PM »
It has been 33 years since H.H. has started the ban on Shugden. And the ban is still ongoing, things has changed but not fast enough as many are still suffering. For those who believe & have great faith in Shugden, should understand the chronology of events on this controversy between HH/TGIE (now CTA) & Shugden practitioner.

There are 3 parts to this chronology of events. And you will see a lot of hypocrisy & how HH/TGIE has not been accurate with the truth.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2013, 07:40:08 AM »
It is important to read and reread to familiarize with the Chronology of events to understand, explain and answer any questions to any newcomers and old-timers alike for all to be clear of what had happened. This is the core events of the ban and we need to know clearly what happened and discuss the reasons and explain to others.

I thank the administrator of DS.com. Will continue part 2 and 3.

dsiluvu

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 05:31:11 PM »
Oh my it's interesting to reread this thread... a good refresher for us all and thank you shugdenpromoter for bringing this up again!

However, I still do not understand why Nechung of all deities, who is the one who requested for an uncommon protector to arise for Dulzin to protect the pure lineage and teachings of Je Tsongkhapa, is creating obstacles and trouble for Dorje Shugden? It makes no sense at all. You can say it is like back stabbing and betrayal!

But when I look at it from another perspective, from a bigger perspective, I cannot help but think the Gods must be playing us all! Perhaps a skilful method of using samsara's ways to promote Dorje Shugden on a bigger scale? The reason why I think in this way is because, I don't think a god/deity would be so silly as to request for Dulzin to become a Dharma Protector and then next thing you know decide it was a demon. Same goes with the Dalai Lama who has composed prayers to Dorje Shugden, and now saying He is a demon. If you are a demon, you're a demon from day one, you can't be a Buddha and then reverse and become a demon. It is not possible and totally illogical. Hence, that is why I consider this huge controversy is a stage!

I know what others may think... why would HHDL and Nechung stage something so cruel and harmful. Well, my logic says, if the benefit of millions out weighs the few thousands that end up being hurt, unfortunately the choice is to benefit more would be clear. Otherwise this whole controversy is simply just a massive destruction of Buddhism, the Tibetan people, their culture and heritage.

As the saying goes... "United we stand, divided we fall"!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2013, 12:58:52 PM »
Thanks Shugdenprotector for resurrecting this thread. it is interesting that the first record of HH the Dalai Lama's comment criticising Dorje Shugden was in 1980, which is 21 years after the Dalai Lama left Tibet under Dorje Shugden's advice. I wonder what triggered this change of stance - does anyone know? Surely there must be some reason for it? After all, Dorje Shugden saved the Dalai Lama's life... why would he suddenly turn against this Protector whose accuracy of prophecies have been proven beyond doubt?
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being