Author Topic: THE MYSTERY CONTINUES!  (Read 5644 times)

DharmaDefender

THE MYSTERY CONTINUES!
« on: March 05, 2014, 03:55:24 AM »
48 hours ago, the CTA were invoking Dorje Shugden and now, their not? Now their invoking Palden Lhamo and their Press Officers mysteriously gone from Tsering Wangchuk to Penpa Tsering.

Somebodys gonna get fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Or was it all deliberate? And hes not going to get fired because the CTA knew all along whats going on? Did they put this out by mistake, and it took em 48 hours to issue a retraction because their just that slow and inefficient, and dealing with Indian media?

You lot need to read this new latest piece on the website: http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/did-the-cta-make-a-mistake/

Big Uncle

Re: THE MYSTERY CONTINUES!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 10:26:18 AM »
I doubt that something like this was orchestrated by CTA. I doubt they have the guts to do such a thing and I believe it was done by someone outside CTA and perhaps not even Tibetan. It takes quite a bit of guts to do such a thing and I think it was done in good humor and perhaps a longing for when Dorje Shugden was just one of the Dharma Protectors we can all propitiate. Perhaps this is a portent or perhaps, this is a hint of Tibetan public opinion of what they secretly hope for in the wake of one of the most divisive issue that has plagued the Tibetan community in recent times.

Q

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 03:27:01 PM »
This Tsering Wangchuk guy, must have a lot of enemies lol!

Just imagine... if he truly had enemies, and people wanted to destroy his career... the fact that they used Dorje Shugden as a 'tool' to destroy him already indicates how badly Dorje Shugden practitioners are being punished for their belief.

The recent article in DS.com is really good, as it points out all the possibilities that may have caused this 'error": http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/did-the-cta-make-a-mistake/

But one more thing that I can't help but to wonder... that there is a possibility that the India government is starting to take notice about this horrible issue. After all, it is disrespectful of the CTA to not follow the India's laws of allowing Religious freedom to all that live on Indian soil, that includes the Tibetan Refugees... and the fact that the CTA take things into their own hand, is like going against the Indian government and stabbing them in the back.

dondrup

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 05:30:29 PM »
A mistake like this shows how very  inefficient CTA had been. And it had taken CTA 48 hours to rectify the errors! How very embarrassing this has been! The biggest irony is that none of the Indian newspapers editors had noticed the errors or even questioned the press statement about Dorje Shugden! Dorje Shugden is the very core of this ban, surely the Indian newspapers editors would have realised this? How was it possible that all and not even one out of the many newspapers who had reported this press statement had noticed the errors? Seems like these newspapers deliberately ignore the mistakes and never bother to inform CTA. It is likely a sabotage! Someone powerful and influential could have initiated this blunder to bring disrepute to CTA. Many questions are awaiting answers from CTA.

eyesoftara

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 06:14:02 AM »
If their invoked Dorje Shugden at all and go on to tell the world, it would be then be that the ban should be lifted. If the Dharamsala really secretly invoked Dorje Shugden and this Tsering Wangchuk tells the world, it would be great but it is highly unlikely. It this case, wither the invocation was not true, in which case "Tsering Wangchuk's account was hacked or faked or the CTA invoked Dorje Shugden and Tsering Wangchuk shouldn't be telling the world and he is now fired. LOL.

Honestly. If Dharamsala practice any Gelug lineage at all, invoking Dorje Shugden is not at all surprising.

DS Star

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:18:43 AM »
This is indeed very confusing!

Whatever the reason is, this just shows that something is not right within the CTA itself. A most 'grave' mistakes I would say, IF it is a mistake. Or like the DS.com post suggested, it was done on purpose, to whatever reason they knew best.

This is interesting turn of event as it happened during the press release of the biggest celebration to the Tibetans. If Tsering Wangchuk done it on purpose then I would hail him as real true blue HERO. If he was a victim of political move by his 'enemy' within the CTA then he will see the true color of people he supports.

Either way, he is fired I'm sure... but this 'blunder'  provides a new hope for the DS practitioners. This is a start of the process for the ban to be lifted. This is a good sign.

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 12:50:50 PM »
The whole issue smelled fishy from the start. I share the same conclusion DS Star. It is either Tsering Wangchuk revealed the fact that the CTA secretly continue to practice DS themselves personally and he spilled the beans or it was a planned agenda to the public to mislead current DS practitioners and supporters thinking the BAN had been lifted.

I was wondering after Tsering Wangchuk was "fired", where did he go now, as it was obvious he was part of CTA previously. What happened to him? Was he made to sign an agreement not to disclose the "real" truth?

Can anyone enlighten us as to his whereabouts? Can he be interviewed or did he just disappear into thin air?

kris

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 06:27:31 AM »
I agree with Big Uncle... I don't think the CTA is so smart to orchestrate this stunt, and I also don't believe they purposely pull this stunt to confuse people into believing the ban is lifted.

To me, it is just a plain mistake by CTA. Or is it their karma catching up and more and more mistakes are showing up? Whatever it is, it is sure giving a lot of exposure to the current Dorje Shugden issues. I sure hope all these mistakes will help to lift the ban soon!!

lotus1

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 07:18:48 AM »
It seems to me that it’s another stupid mistakes by CTA!
However, I do hope that it’s true and this creates the cause for the ban to be lifted soonest! 
Also, I pray that Tsering Wangchuk is safe and is not harmed by the CTA for making such a mistake. CTA has been the one behind many riots or attacks to the Dorje Shugden practitioners such as violent riot to Dokhang Khangtsen in year 2000 (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/tibetan-leadership-organizes-violence/), the recent attack to the long-time assistant of His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche Gen Chonze (http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/cta-creates-violence-again/) in Dec 2013, etc. I do hope Tsering Wangchuk is safe and no is not harmed due to this incident.

DharmaSpace

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 08:08:49 AM »
This CTA person probably had been thinking a lot about Dorje Shugden lately and it kind of spilled out from his speech. The famous quote 'The mind is the forerunner' surely applies, if the mind does not dwell on Dorje Shugden why does the mouth utter the words Dorje Shudgen?

In the old Dorje Shugden chapel in Gaden, there is a board showing the all the past sponsors for Dorje Shugden sponsors, these were the elite of the Tibetan people. So many of the CTA could have gotten the benefits from the puja and practices so they probabaly long for a return to the good ol' days.