Author Topic: DorjeShugden.com Receives a Threat  (Read 15848 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: DorjeShugden.com Receives a Threat
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2015, 09:25:56 PM »
People are so weird nowadays, they just want to control others. Why can't someone practise they want? What is it gonna do with you anyway? For Buddha's sake, please don't do this already. Everybody can practise whatever religion they want to, the threat is just absurd!

ilikeshugden

• Email
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 11:54:39 AM »
Fear not, shugden practitioners. This is a common problem that is a sign of growth! It is the common internet troll. They are all bark and no bite, they threaten every person they don't agree with on the internet. They have no real power to hurt the Shugden practitioners, save for some ego or morale. A real threat to us would be if they hacked and released private information.

In conclusion, I am neither offended or scared. All they did was reveal a certain sense of immaturity.

Clifford.Khong

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 12:56:09 PM »
Fear not, shugden practitioners. This is a common problem that is a sign of growth! It is the common internet troll. They are all bark and no bite, they threaten every person they don't agree with on the internet. They have no real power to hurt the Shugden practitioners, save for some ego or morale. A real threat to us would be if they hacked and released private information.

In conclusion, I am neither offended or scared. All they did was reveal a certain sense of immaturity.

Well said ilikeshugden, I agree with you they live in a world of ignorance without having researched their facts straight. By thrashing their immaturity at Shugden practitioners they can only threaten us by violence and vulgar words but they would never hurt our faith and we will continue on our practice. I think it is a good sign though, that we are provoking them with the truth and they have nothing intelligent to reply. With our continuing reasoning, evidence and facts we will bring the ban down and the world will understand the hardship Dorje Shugden practitioners has been dealing with for many years.

James Bond

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 02:05:26 PM »
Its sad how people have to resort to violence to solve problems. Instead of talking it out and using more peaceful methods, people use threats and violence to get their message across. Its a shame.

Regarding the post, I cannot believe that this happened. Threats are never a good idea. And the fact that the person who displayed the threat even took so much time out of his/her life tell us something. It tells us about how serious the threats are and how it can really effect the DS practices in the future. Some of us may even be in danger. And may get seriously hurt.

The attack on Gen Chonze was, i found, unacceptable. Nobody should disrespect a monk like that. Well nobody should disrespect a person like that. I hope that all the victims of the abuse are okay now. And i also hope that the abuse will be stopped in the near future.