Author Topic: Good Work at Phelgye Ling Monastery  (Read 18462 times)

christine V

• Email
Re: Good Work at Phelgye Ling Monastery
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
Kyabje Pabongkha Choktrul Rinpoche still visits Phelgye Ling from time to time I am told.
He also still grants audiences on occasion. I had an audience with him the last year when I was in Nepal.
He is still active, just under the radar. :)
Dear Losang,
Glad to hear that H.H Pabongka Rinpoche is still active. In fact it is so so fortunate to have audience with H.H. Hopes the ban lifts quickly and more and more people able to hear the authentic Dharma from H.H.

For DharmaSpace- Congratulations to those who take care on Phelgye Ling's monks. Not only donate to their daily necessity but also mindful in teaching the young monks on English. It is truly important for them to spread the Dharma to the world using proper English language,  as English is a communicating language of this globe today, without proper English, it is difficult in the beginning to even get Dharma near to people whom do not communicate in Tibetian. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 04:48:13 AM »

Wow! that must be quite amazing to get blessings from Pabongkha Rinpoche himself! the Lineage Guru of all Gelugpas of our time! It is very good to know that Pabongkha Rinpoche is still very active despite the entire ban thing that the CTA has imposed upon him. Pabongkha Rinpoche can benefit many people if he is allowed to go big and perhaps all the suppressions and bans are to prepare us for his forthcoming? I do feel very excited that he will come out and teach again within our lifetime. It would be very nice if he could teach again maybe in Switzerland in Rabten Choling, with Trijang Rinpoche and Zong Rinpoche together.

I think that's why Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche had already told practitioners and lamas while he was in Switzerland last year to start making request to Pabongka Rinpoche to come and teach. I think it would be great that Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche goes around to teach in Western centers and start the ball rolling, especially for the proliferation of Dorje Shugden practice. I am sure, he would also possess many rare lineages and practices from Denma Gongsar Rinpoche that would be useful to be proliferated to the younger Lamas in Europe as well.

@Losang Tenpa - Thank you for the excellent news about Pabongka Rinpoche. You are indeed very fortunate to have met him. It would have been likened to having audience with Heruka himself. You are very fortunate.

I think it would be a complete waste indeed if Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche would enter into clear light without giving any teachings. I am sure that he will be invited to the west by Trijang Rinpoche one day. The influence of Dorje Shugden Lamas are growing in the west and it will soon reach its peak, even when the Dalai Lama has a huge influence here in the west. The reason is because most Dorje Shugden Lamas would make the huge sacrifice to migrate to countries in the west just to teach and train students on a long time basis, while the Dalai Lama would only give one off teachings to people as he travels around the world. I cant wait to attend Kyabje Pabongkha Rinpoche's teachings one day!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 05:27:56 AM »
Kyabje Pabongkha Choktrul Rinpoche has given teachings, just not in the West. He is turning the wheel of the Dharma, just a bit under the radar.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 03:43:02 AM »
Kyabje Pabongkha Choktrul Rinpoche has given teachings, just not in the West. He is turning the wheel of the Dharma, just a bit under the radar.

I see. It's a reminder for us all that even if we dont hear much from these Lamas, it dosent mean that they are not doing anything. But what would be great is if he would teach in the west and inspire many. I wonder if he is proficient in the Chinese language and also in english? it would be amazing if he does not have the language barrier to go around and spread the Dharma. It is indeed exciting and encouraging to know that Pabongkha Rinpoche is active in spreading the Dharma although he is kinda doing it discreetly and not attracting attention to himself. I guess when the time is right, he will spread Dharma here in the west and it would be yet another epic teaching from His Holiness.

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »
Just found this on the Phelgye Ling website:

http://nyanangphelgyeling.org/news/

Update: February 25th, 2013

Following the Monlam Festival (Great Prayer Festival ) at Phelgye Ling Monastery, His Eminence Kyabje Daknak Dorje Chang will be bestowing Lam Rim Teachings for approximately 20 days.

Monks will be attending from several local monasteries, and many friends in the community are expected as well. Phelgye Ling Monastery is very honored to host Rinpoche as he turns the wheel of Dharma for the benefit of all sentient beings.

This is a very exciting event and brings back many memories of the Lam Rim Teachings granted by Rinpoche’s brother, Kyabje Dagom Dorje Chang, at Phelgye Ling Monastery in years past.

All are invited to attend this blessed event.

Saw some videos uploaded recently of this event, so I will share it here for everyone to rejoice.

Kyabje 13th Daknak Dorje Chang Teaching Lamrim in Phelgye Ling Monastery Nepal (1)

Kyabje 13th Daknak Dorje Chang Teaching Lamrim in Phelgye Ling Monastery Nepal (2)

Kyabje 13th Daknak Dorje Chang Teaching dharma White Tara in Phelgye Ling Monastery Nepal (3)

????????????2013?3?1????????????????????­?????????????????????????(2013) Kyabje 13th Daknak Dorje Chang Teaching Lamrim in Phelgye Ling Monastery Nepal for 21 days

There was also a video of Long Life Puja

HH Daknak Dorje Chang long life puja in Phelgye Ling Monastery Nepal (4)

DharmaSpace

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2013, 02:45:51 PM »

How can anyone contribute to the dharma work of Kyabjye Pabongka? Just reading Je Pabongka's name it is so awe inspiring, wish we could have a bit more details about the great work he is doing. Hope he is protected and has resources for him to spread Je Tsongkhapa's teachings.

I do recall that due to the betrayal of FPMT, Je Pabongka who was initially supposed to get a lot of sponsorship from Taiwanese sponsors to build big monasteries. Despite that Je Pabongka carries on his work without much of fuss. The ban has to come down fast, else Je Tsongkhapa's teachings and the Lamrim tradition spread will have been stunted.

dsiluvu

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2013, 05:59:52 AM »
Thank you for the wonderful video of H.E. Daknak Rinpoche in Phelgye Ling Monastery! It's inspiring to know despite all that Phelgye Ling Monastery has gone through http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/the-controversy/an-abbot-betrays-his-own/ the monks in Phelgye Ling stuck together and persevered in preserving the lineage, and continues to do so up to this day.

What's inspiring is that they did not "give up", quit or runaway even though their Abbot did and stole so much from the monastery. They continued working hard and hence created the causes for eminent Lamas like Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche to appear and turn the wheel of Dharma! Rejoice for their hard work!!!

How can anyone contribute to the dharma work of Kyabjye Pabongka? Just reading Je Pabongka's name it is so awe inspiring, wish we could have a bit more details about the great work he is doing. Hope he is protected and has resources for him to spread Je Tsongkhapa's teachings.

I do recall that due to the betrayal of FPMT, Je Pabongka who was initially supposed to get a lot of sponsorship from Taiwanese sponsors to build big monasteries. Despite that Je Pabongka carries on his work without much of fuss. The ban has to come down fast, else Je Tsongkhapa's teachings and the Lamrim tradition spread will have been stunted.

Thanks DharmaSpace for bringing this up on our great father Pabongka Dorje Chang! But do you mind enlightened me what did FPMT do exactly to betray Je Pabongka? It is sad to see and hear people betraying Gurus like Pabongka who practically revived Buddhism, who have given so much, just because of politics that don't even make sense. How stupid can we be to just follow like sheeps? I feel for these holy beings who are down here with us trying to spread the Dharma to us, facing so many obstacles created by us humans and making it harder for them. Definitely agree we must get the ban lifted soon!