Author Topic: CTA expresses concern over mass Chinese migration to Tibet  (Read 7310 times)

Tenzin Malgyur

Re: CTA expresses concern over mass Chinese migration to Tibet
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 01:18:21 PM »

No doubt that the Chinese Government is not treating the Tibetans fairly in Tibet and are trying to eliminate the Tibetan culture by having mass migration into Tibet. What Lobsang Sangay said is very true. The Chinese are negating the universal human rights by making Tibetans into second class citizens, as claimed by the Sikyong. This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black!

The Sikyong, as far as I know, has not done much for the Tibetans in exile also. The CTA is also making Tibetans in exile as second class citizens by not lifting the ban on Dorje Shugden. Because of the ban, there's discrimination in the exile community! All that was said by Sikyong as highlighted in red above, is also happening in the exile community! How do you explain that?

Do not be  a laughing stork when what you criticise China on is what you are also practicing.

I wish to state that I am not on the side of the Chinese government but would want to point out these:

The Tibetans in exile are in a more dire situation than the so called second class citizens living in Tibet. At the very least, the Chinese government are not putting any stop to the religious practice of the Tibetans. And the shop owners would gladly trade with anyone, whether they are Shugden practitioners or not.
So, dear Sikyong, please do something about those Tibetans under your care in your camp first before  pointing out the err of the Chinese government.