Author Topic: Apology from www.antishugden.com...?  (Read 4095 times)

Muriel

Apology from www.antishugden.com...?
« on: April 10, 2014, 08:03:31 AM »

http://antishugden.com/

This website says that CTA used to run and manage www.antishugden.com, which pretty much defamed Dorje Shugden for the CTA’s political gains. Yet the CTA apologizes because Dorje Shugen is indeed an Enlightened Being. Also, The Dalai Lama banned Dorje Shugen because He wanted to make this religion more famous and widespread, and He had no intention of defaming Dorje Shugden. At the end of the apology, the CTA tells the readers that “everyone should practice DORJE SHUGDEN.”

I am assuming this apology was created in between 2008 and 2009, because those are the only numbers I can see on this website. However, I am pretty sure that this apology is fake, because no Dorje Shugden believers know that the Dalai Lama’s intent of the ban on Dorje Shugen is to make it more widespread. If it’s true and if the practitioners know it, why would they be protesting? This will mean that everything is acting. I am glad that this website was shut down, but I am very confused about what is happening. CTA is saying that EVERYBODY should practice Dorje Shugden?

DharmaSpace

Re: Apology from www.antishugden.com...?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:17:58 AM »
Well at least they have tried to repair the samaya with Dorje Shugden, rather than the famous case of Devadatta who was swallowed up by the earth before he could go and ask for forgiveness from Lord Buddha Shakyamuni. As long as we have breath we can make repentance.

After centuries or relying on the Dalai Lama to be a beacon of blessing, hope and as the Mongolians say they can die in peace if they just see the face of the Dalai Lama once in their lifetime. The Dalai Lama have exerted much influence on the lives and culture of Tibetans, when the Dalai Lama tells you what you're doing is wrong it can stop you in your tracks. But apparently the person who worked on this website eventually had a change of heart due to further analysis that Dorje Shugden is a Buddha true and true. 

The CTA would be wise to check again why the webmaster reversed his stance? This is not the stuff of Xfiles it is pure logic. If it was not it would be easy for the Dalai Lama to defeat the highest of Gelug Lamas in a debate. A debate American style would settle this once an for all.... But why the Dalai Lama who is reknown as a man of peace not choose the path of debate? 

christine V

• Email
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 03:45:24 PM »
Well, If Dalai Lama choose to debate. What can be debate? Dorje Shugden is a spirit. Then why was His previous reincarnation wrote prayer for Dorje Shugden? Why did H.H escape Tibet with the help of Dorje Shugden? http://www.dorjeshugden.com/controversy/articles-controversy/the-truth-behind-who-saved-the-dalai-lamas-life/

Not to mention that His Gurus are the practitioner of Dorje Shugden too.
Not to debate, to me. Is purposely to avoid the truth facts known to the world further. Thus, the only way that the CTA used was violently shut practitioner of Dorje Shugden by discrimination, or even to the extend beat the monks. Thus, H.H choose not to debate over this topic.

fruven

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 04:19:31 PM »

http://antishugden.com/

This website says that CTA used to run and manage www.antishugden.com, which pretty much defamed Dorje Shugden for the CTA’s political gains. Yet the CTA apologizes because Dorje Shugen is indeed an Enlightened Being. Also, The Dalai Lama banned Dorje Shugen because He wanted to make this religion more famous and widespread, and He had no intention of defaming Dorje Shugden. At the end of the apology, the CTA tells the readers that “everyone should practice DORJE SHUGDEN.”

I am assuming this apology was created in between 2008 and 2009, because those are the only numbers I can see on this website. However, I am pretty sure that this apology is fake, because no Dorje Shugden believers know that the Dalai Lama’s intent of the ban on Dorje Shugen is to make it more widespread. If it’s true and if the practitioners know it, why would they be protesting? This will mean that everything is acting. I am glad that this website was shut down, but I am very confused about what is happening. CTA is saying that EVERYBODY should practice Dorje Shugden?

Some Dorje Shugden believers do know that the purpose is to make it widespread. How to make it not widespread? By keeping silent about it the ban will continue on forever. Dalai Lama has kept on talking about the ban for decades. If it is already ban why kept talking about it?

If you don't protest isn't it saying that the ban is justifiable? Monks and families have been harmed and discriminated if they choose to continue the practice. Isn't this breaking the basic percepts? There is much merit in protesting to lift the ban to relief the suffering of others. The ban is real. It is not an act because people have been hurt from the ban. I am not saying go out and protest. There are many methods to lift the ban. One of them is to spread the Dorje Shugden to others.

Tenzin K

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 05:06:38 AM »
I like what fruven commented. It’s quite obvious that since there is already a ban why keep talking about it and very obvious that HH Dalai Lama doesn’t has any concrete reason for the ban but keep making statement publicly and around the world. Something that we can think about for a moment…….

The statement from the website is the truth if people want to understand and look at a bigger picture but unfortunately no one realize. We should publicize, make viral to social media and make everyone see this and let the world see it and understand the situation to give pressure to lift the band!
I’m going to social media this!

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 02:18:18 PM »
An apology has to be made PUBLIC to the world, especially to Tibetans, Mongolians and Dorje Shugden practitioners. Not quietly written on a website in year 2008 or 2009. It doesn't make sense.

Do we need to sacrifice some "lambs" just to get some attention in the spiritual Buddhist world by banning an enlightened Protector? Dorje Shugden must definitely be a very high being who is accorded this honor to be highlighted into world status to catch our attention.