Author Topic: Tibetans speaking up against the CTA...FINALLY.  (Read 7622 times)

Kim Hyun Jae

• Email
Re: Tibetans speaking up against the CTA...FINALLY.
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2014, 03:39:17 AM »
There are thousands of Tibetans who had migrated in the USA, Europe and the world. These young Tibetans are educated, exposed to the world and to the laws of freedom governing their human rights.

I rejoice in these Tibetan who came out of their "old Tibetan" culture of being hidden in the Himalayan hills for centuries but are not arising as the future Tibetan force to bring to light the truth and their wish to seek freedom for their future, including religious rights and freedom.

Who can tell these young educated Tibetans of the future, what they can do and what they cannot?

This video display the voice and courage of the bright futures of young Tibetans who will lead themselves out to freedom of human rights.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2015, 01:59:44 AM »
In my opinion, the Tibetans should brave up and speak for themselves, if they don't do it, no one has the authority to do that for them. Dorje Shugden practise is so important that some people are willing to give in their lives for the benefit of the practise as this holy lineage is going to benefit a lot of people in the future.

eyesoftara

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 05:05:52 AM »
It is a standard answer from the CTA's side that anyone speaking for Shugden are paid by China. Well Tibetan Public Talks speaks to young Tibetan on the streets in western democratic countries. The possibilities of China funding these young Tibetans are remote or almost nil. When more and more ordinary Tibetan speak out it becomes more and more convincing to other Tibetan that the CTA is really just lying and using propaganda.

I rejoice.