Author Topic: UMAYLAM - for real?  (Read 3411 times)

DharmaSpace

UMAYLAM - for real?
« on: June 21, 2014, 10:08:44 AM »
UMAYLAM - Middle Way Approach

I saw that the Sikyong have said in Tibet China conducts

economic marginalization - yes citizen have to leave their jobs, hard for a dorje shugden practitioners to seek employment amongst tibetan settlement,
political repression - creating referendums, casting out monks that are still practicing Dorje Shudgen, invading monasteries of Dorje Shugden lamas,
social discrimination - creating a division amongst Tibetans, making Dorje Shugden people to be avoided, jobs in the government cannot be held by a Dorje Shugden practitioner, harassing know dorje shugden practitioner's relatives,
environmental destruction - making the road to Serpom dirty among other things to stop people from going there,
cultural assimilation - by asking people to give up Dorje Shugden and join the non practicing side.

Can you think of others  relevant examples in relation to these five points laid out by the Sikyong about how Tibetans are being oppressed by the Chinese?

Where is the dialogue to solve the Dorje Shugden problem? Why are you two faced about this CTA?

This video really make me laugh, does the CTA have no shame to put themselves as some kind of righteous party to help Tibetan interest, yet on the other hand they oppress their very own people.

Tenzin Malgyur

Re: UMAYLAM - for real?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 08:09:45 AM »
DharmaSpace, I am torn between two logics on the way the CTA is going about their campaign. First they (CTA) have the impression that the Tibetans they are speaking to are the very same people that were isolated from the rest of the world, tending to their yaks. It's about time the Sikyong and his CTA realize the fact that the Tibetans have eyes and minds of their own to see the sufferings of the Dorje Shugden practitioners living among them in India, under the rule of CTA.
Maybe the CTA wants to show to their China leaders that the CTA is also capable or better at torturing Tibetans just like how they lament to the whole world?