Author Topic: FANTASTIC AND NEW!!!  (Read 5727 times)

LosangKhyentse

• WORLD PEACE PROTECTOR DORJE SHUGDEN
FANTASTIC AND NEW!!!
« on: August 04, 2010, 12:44:41 AM »

This website and it's people are fantastic. There is a NEW DORJE SHUGDEN BROCHURE AVAILABLE. Fantastic work. Gives us variety as to what we wish to use to distribute. Well I am going to download this new template and going to the printers to do up 10,000 prints next week!!

THANK YOU DORJESHUGDEN.COM FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS ALWAYS.  :)  YOU GUYS ARE NUMBER ONE IN PROVIDING SO MUCH FOR US PRACTITIONERS.

Great brochure!!

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=5016

TK

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 12:46:50 AM by tk »

DharmaDefender

Re: FANTASTIC AND NEW!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 01:53:22 AM »
Nicely done! It will definitely appeal to a whole new set of people...the red one was great and very eye-catching, but some people might have found them a bit too flashy. They were a little difficult to get out without people noticing...but the new ones - nice, very classy! They will blend in really well into hotel lobbies, art galleries, coffee houses, day spas...

I see that two new ones have been made available, with a third on the way? I actually prefer the one from the link posted by tk (reminds me of the ocean somehow) but for easy reference, the other one's here...

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?p=5015

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 04:48:13 AM »
Indeed the people who are behind this website have spent much effort in doing research, reading, designing and many back and forth discussions to ensure that this brochure have come out in such a way. From what u can see online, U would know the quality and in depth thinking which has been put into it.

There's so much improvement from the first brochure which was launched but in saying so, I know that this is due to the feedback and also constructive comments of everybody.

I love the new designs though, they not only look very new age but also gives people a calming effect. I think it'll be best for the people from Europe and other English speaking countries to just pick it up from the stores or from their wellness/yoga/fitness centers and be connected to Dorje Shugden!

Awesome works people!

H1N1
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

diamond girl

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 05:55:05 AM »
Nicely done! It will definitely appeal to a whole new set of people...the red one was great and very eye-catching, but some people might have found them a bit too flashy. They were a little difficult to get out without people noticing...but the new ones - nice, very classy! They will blend in really well into hotel lobbies, art galleries, coffee houses, day spas...

I see that two new ones have been made available, with a third on the way? I actually prefer the one from the link posted by tk (reminds me of the ocean somehow) but for easy reference, the other one's here...

Yes I agree with you, Dharmadefender. The previous red one was indeed eye-catching but perhaps slightly "loud". I had printed out quite a few myself and was happy to give them to my friends. Perhaps my friends were too "posh" type, they had commented it is quite loud although they appreciated the contents very much. And are saying the mantras daily now! I rejoice to have touched their lives with Dorje Shugden.

Now, there are 2 new brochures which are contemporary and creative. One would not expect from the appearance that it is about a powerful protector. This is good then it will appeal to many more. I was thinking that it will definitely appeal to the people who are very into the health and zen scenes. Even the more "lifestyle and trendy" people. I am extremely excited about these 2 new brochures. I have sent the link to my dear friends.

Elegant, Serene and Captivating! Thank you website admin!

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 06:00:54 AM »

i like the tree design! But i'm still a bit partial to the red one... maybe because it was the first. i was also told by a Hong Kong friend that it looks like the red packets given out during chinese festive seasons.. perhaps i was a chinese in my previous life :)

You're right though. The new designs would appeal more to the average bloke and it would be easier to distribute as they would blend in better. I'll definitely print some out and sprinkle them around town..

Cheers!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

honeydakini

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 10:47:50 AM »
Great stuff! This design will reach a whole new market. Thank you to the website people for always pushing the envelope and finding ways to reach out to more people.

This would fit very well into new-age stores, cafes, meditation centres around here. Now, on to figuring out how to print it... the geometrics always confuse me!

hope rainbow

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »
So the old design red ones have now become collectors? hehehe....

It is interesting to see that the first generation looked somehow more "punchy", and the new one is more, should I say... "pacifying?"
Perhaps it reflects an evolution in the mentalities, DORJE SHUGDEN does not need to "scream" so loud anymore because more people are actually now listening (thus they have opened their mind?).

Wouldn't it be nice if we would all open our minds to our potentiality of becoming effectively helpful to others?
Wouldn’t it be nice if we would rely upon a spiritual practice steadily, and with the protection and care of DORJE SHUGDEN, make progress swiftly on our path, and become experts in helping others?

Whoever has helped in the production of these new brochures, thank you, heartfelt thank you!