Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Crystal  (Read 10741 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Dorje Shugden Crystal
« on: September 18, 2011, 04:50:15 PM »
i found this online:

http://blomming.com/mm/sestosenso/items/cristallo-di-protezione?view_type=thumbnail

The description is in italian:
Il cristallo del Protettore Supremo, Per la pace interiore e la pace nel mondo. Su ogni faccia del gioiello è incisa una sillaba del mantra che vibra dell'energia del Protettore della Pace del Mondo, una manifestazione particolarmente rapida ed efficace della saggezza di tutti i Buddha. Aiuta a sviluppare la meravigliosa qualità della pace interiore e a proiettarla nel mondo. " La pace interiore è la causa, la pace nel mondo il risultato

which roughly translated means:

The crystal of the Supreme Protector, For inner peace and world peace. On each face of the jewel is engraved a syllable of the mantra that vibrates the energy of the Protector of the Peace of the World, a particularly rapid and effective manifestation of the wisdom of all Buddhas. It helps to develop the wonderful quality of inner peace in the world and project it. "Inner peace is the cause, the result of world peace."

Is this a Dorje Shugden crystal though it looks like metal and it doesn't specifically say Dorje Shugden in the description? Can anyone read the Tibetan syllables?

Thanks!
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

DSFriend

Re: Dorje Shugden Crystal
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 05:09:14 PM »
Oh! Thanks WB!

So this is how the Dorje Shugden Crystal looks like. I wonder if the material used to make the "crystal" has any symbolic meaning thus, it's not necessary to be in "clear crystal" as we think it should be.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »
Oh i just realised they have more crystals - or rather, this one looks like a crystal while the one i posted earlier looks metallic.... this crystal looks more like the one someone posted in the forum a long time ago. The description here still doesn't mention Dorje Shugden. Also, I am curious about the mention about feng shui. I thought Buddhists do not believe in feng shui?

http://blomming.com/mm/sestosenso/items/cristallo-di-protezione-personale?view_type=thumbnail

Il cristallo del Protettore Supremo. Per la protezione dell'ambiente e della persona. Su ogni faccia del gioiello è incisa una sillaba del mantra che vibra dell'energia del Protettore una manifestazione particolarmente rapida ed efficace della saggezza di tutti i Buddha. Effetti: - Elimina le negatività interne ed esterne. - Pacifica la malattia fisica e mentale - Coadiuvante per la meditazione - Usato come talismano personale di protezione energetica - Aumenta la ricchezza umana (cibo, vita e buona fortuna) - Purifica da energie disturbanti della casa o l'ufficio. - Aumenta l'energia vitale (Prana) - Il cristallo è un ottimo rimedio contro i campi elettromagnetici Consigli d'uso: Questo cristallo può essere posizionato in casa o in ufficio, oppure indossato. Per una maggiore protezione dell'ambiente di consiglia l'acquisto di quattro cristalli da posizionarsi nei quattro punti cardinali. (Ottimo come elemento Feng Shui). (Vedi altro codice prodotto CRISTALLO PROTETTORE AMBIENTE) PS: Puoi richiedere con l'acquisto una puja (benedizione) personalizzata per il cristallo o l'ambiente che deve essere protetto. Indicare nome e data di nascita. (Verrà consegnato personalizzato).

The crystal of the Supreme Protector. To protect the environment and people. On each face of the jewel is engraved a syllable of the mantra that vibrates the energy of the Protector a particularly rapid and effective manifestation of the wisdom of all Buddhas. Effects: - Remove the negativity inside and outside. - Pacifica physical illness and mental - Adjuvant for meditation - Used as a talisman for personal protection energy - Increase human wealth (food, life and good luck) - Purifies energy from disturbing the home or office. - Increase the life energy (Prana) - The crystal is an excellent remedy against electromagnetic fields Suggestions: This crystal can be placed in your home or office, or worn. For added protection of the environment recommends the purchase of four crystals to be placed in the four cardinal points. (Great as a Feng Shui). (See more product code PROTECTOR CRYSTAL ENVIRONMENT) PS: You can get by purchasing a puja (blessing) customized for the crystal or the environment that must be protected. Indicate the name and date of birth. (It will be delivered custom).
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 01:57:32 PM »
From what I have heard, when one has received the initiation of Dorje Shugden called sogtae or life entrustment, they will receive the protector heart crystal.

Dorje Shugden's initiation, unlike a normal initiation is actually the Lama taking the student's with one of his hands and taking the protector's hand with his other hand and joining them together, him telling the student that "This is your protector now" and requesting Dorje Shugden to protect the student. The student is then given this heart crystal.

I really hope to receive that one day and be more effective in devoting myself to my Guru with the protector's help.

Galen

• Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »
Dorje Shugden Crystal is now available on the online shop.  You can now purchase your very own crystal that will protect you from negative forces and evil spirits. Check it out.

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/blessed-items/dorje-shugden-heart-crystal.html

If this crystal is available for sale, then will it have the same "power" as one from the guru when you get hte DS initiations?

Rihanna

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 06:50:17 PM »
If this crystal is available for sale, then will it have the same "power" as one from the guru when you get hte DS initiations?

I think if you get a crystal from your guru during DS initiation, what will give you power isn't the crystal but the samaya that you have with your guru, and the fact you keep your bodhisattva vows.

So having said that, I think irregardless of where you get the crystal from, it will have power if you have samaya. You can drown yourself in crystals but nothing will work if you do not have that bond with your guru. It isn't that Dorje Shugden has no power, or that his mantra cannot bring you any blessings, but if your link with your teacher is severed, then how can Dorje Shugden come to your aid? It's like having the phone line to emergency services being cut you know? Once the line is cut, how do you call them for help when you need it?

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 02:15:09 AM »

I think if you get a crystal from your guru during DS initiation, what will give you power isn't the crystal but the samaya that you have with your guru, and the fact you keep your bodhisattva vows.

So having said that, I think irregardless of where you get the crystal from, it will have power if you have samaya. You can drown yourself in crystals but nothing will work if you do not have that bond with your guru. It isn't that Dorje Shugden has no power, or that his mantra cannot bring you any blessings, but if your link with your teacher is severed, then how can Dorje Shugden come to your aid? It's like having the phone line to emergency services being cut you know? Once the line is cut, how do you call them for help when you need it?

My Lama skillfully told me that the Dorje Shugden crystal serves as a means of reminder of how pure we should keep our vows and commitments to our Guru, Yidam and Protector. My Lama illucidated that the crystal would need to be clear without any deformity inside.  It represents the clarity in a Guru-disciple relationship which is needed for us to ground ourselves towards the pinnacle (the sharp point of the crystal) of enlightenment.

The crystal has got six sides and a six-sided pyramid on the tip representing the aspiring six-perfections of a Bodhisattva and the actual practice which one has to go through in order to realize Bodhisattva-hood.

Indeed in essence, what Dorje Shugden wants is for us to achieve and realize Buddhahood and nothing else. Even the heart crystal serves as a powerful reminder for us to head onto the next point of our spiritual journey.
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Dhiman

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 07:56:50 AM »
Thank you Harry Nephew for the clear clarification regarding the Dorje Shugden crystal. Initially I could not differentiate the purpose between the crystal and the protective ruel (besides the different pricing), same goes for other Buddhist ornaments I wear like Chakras and pendants.

Here's some information that I found while browsing through the web for details:

Chakra and Ruel - For general or specific protection, based on mantra and items consecrated in the chakra / ruel. They can be worn or placed over doorways or windows anywhere for general protection. Ruels in particular are very effective in protection against powerful black magic. The materials used are extremely holy, rare and precious and takes a long time to produce, usually in very limited quantities.

Pendant - An image of a Buddha that is worn to get karmic imprints to open the nature within ourselves and to create causes for us to receive the teachings. Also plants seeds and blessings to anyone who sees it.

dsiluvu

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »
Regarding Pendants...What if the pendant has already been consecrated by the Lama who gave it to you? Would it still be the same like a ruel/chakra which act as a protection as well?

My Lama has told me that it can also act as a protection if you do Dorje Shugden's mantra and each time you have done your mantra chants, you blow it on your pendant and that is how you energize your pendant and it then becomes a protection as well as a blessing and also plant seeds in to those who view it ;) So a pendant could act as 3 fold benefit. So in this sense would it be better for me to get the pendant?

I like the pendants that are being featured here in Dorje Shugden's e-shop a lot, especially the silver one as it is so well carved and made...  http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/pendants/dorje-shugden-round-silver-pendant.html

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 10:17:51 AM »
Dorje Shugden Crystal is now available on the online shop.  You can now purchase your very own crystal that will protect you from negative forces and evil spirits. Check it out.

http://shop.dorjeshugden.com/blessed-items/dorje-shugden-heart-crystal.html

I have the same question as well. Will the crystal from DS.com have blessings and will it be as powerful as a chakra or more? I am extremely attracted to it and it looks really nice to be worn around the neck and as a reminder that my protector is always around me and also to always keep  my samaya to my Guru clean all the time. But I am worried about the usefulness of it, if it would carry the blessings of Dorje Shugden himself, or I would need to request my lama to consecrate it?

Aurore

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 07:52:11 PM »
Thanks for all the explanation here. When I first saw this in the eshop, I was wondering about the difference between having a rue, pendant and a heart crystal since all serve as a form of protection. I was also wondering about the usefulness of a heart crystal seeing that I do not have DS initiation.

I have been told that when our samayas are clean, nothing can actually harm us. So from what I gather here, keeping a heart crystal as a strong reminder to hold our vows is the underlying key to protection from spirit and black magic. The best protection actually lies within ourselves.

icy

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 01:22:30 AM »
I found this crystal and wonder if there is any similarity to the one Wisdom Being had posted above.  Does anyone know please?

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 01:18:44 PM »
I have placed an order for the Dorje Shugden crystal from the e-shop. I am so excited. Can't wait till I receive the crystal at my apartment. I decided to place the order after reading harry nephew's explanation that the DS crystal will serve as a reminder for me to keep my samaya pure with my Guru, Yidam and Protector. I truly believe that if our samayas are clean, we will not be harmed by negative forces and evil spirit.

Dondrup Shugden

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 10:03:16 AM »
Recently I was gifted with the Dorje Shugden Crystal and when asked I was told by the person who gifted me this special item is available now from the E-Shop.

The crystal is really pretty and nice to wear around our neck. May the crystal protect us and may we keep our samaya with our Guru as pure as this crystal.