Author Topic: Magnificent Dorje Shugden chapel in Tashi Lunpo Monastery Tibet!  (Read 5095 times)

Mana

Magnificent Dorje Shugden chapel in Tashi Lunpo Monastery Tibet!
« on: December 01, 2011, 02:50:03 PM »
Dorje Shugden/Kache Marpo oracle throne and clothes at Gangchen Ladrang, near Tashi Lunpo Monastery

Dorje Shugden mandala

Trakze

The Eight Guiding Monks

The Eight Guiding Monks

The Eight Guiding Monks

The Nine Mothers

The Nine Mothers

The Ten Youthful and Wrathful Assistants

Trakze

Kache Marpo

« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:02:34 PM by Mana »

Klein

Re: Magnificent Dorje Shugden chapel in Tashi Lunpo Monastery Tibet!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 04:57:29 PM »
Wow! Thanks for sharing these pics. I noticed they even have statues for the ENTIRE entourage. Very beautiful!

happysun

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »
Those pictures posted by Mana really nice and meaningful. The whole family of DS have been pay respect and be so attractive. Good for people who have many question which cannot find answer by himself. Those pictures was touched. People around  us also can get blessing.

wow if I can to visit I will take more and more! May Dharma growth up and may this monastery will be become a good for people to.   

whitelion

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 07:59:51 PM »
Wah this is another good news after the Thailand public chapel. Thanks Mana for always feed us with all the good and exciting news. I have never seen the statues of DS's full entourage before. This is really a great great blessing.

My lama told me not all DS entourage are enlightented, but they have all promised and swear to DS to protect the Buddha Dharma / TKP lineage and they will help/guide/protect all practitioners who follow Buddha's teaching or TKP footstep, they will give help when neccessary, but we must keep our Samara with our lama very clean. If it's not, even though they want to help, our karma will create a lot of obstacles to stop us to received.

It's really happy to see the statues of the full entourage of DS, hope one day I can sponsor this for my lama, and have a chance to visit this holy place.

vajrastorm

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 06:09:05 AM »
Thank you Mana. Wow, what a magnificent Dorje Shugden chapel, complete with statues of the entire entourage of Dorje Shugden and the oracle throne and clothes of  Dorje Shugden/ Kache Marpo!

Wouldn't it be lovely to visit this chapel in Gangchen Ladrang in Tibet? Wouldn't it be just great to build such a complete and resplendent chapel of the King in one's own place?

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 06:43:00 AM »
Traksey looks super cool with him riding a mighty Garuda!

May replicas of these mandala deities fill the entire world in prayers and aspirations for world peace!
Jaggerboy

DharmaSpace

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »
The statues look really life like and it is probably due to the devotion of the practitioners. So beautiful to have the entire mandala of Dorje Shugden on the altar.

triesa

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 04:34:19 AM »
Mana, thank you for posting these magnificant pictures of the oracle throne of Dorje Shugden, the thangkas are simply gorgeous. I particularly love the 3-D DS mandala, it would be really nice to have a miniature on my altar so when I do my sadhana, I can easily visualise the whole entourage of DS. 

It just shows the devotion of the DS practitioners, wherever there are devoted DS practitioners, you will find DS temples sprung up in different scales and magnitude, and that King Dorje Shugden is real and is here to benefit many.

I rejoice from my heart and pray one day I have the great fortune to visit this DS temple in Tashi Lunpo.