Author Topic: China projects 'Panchen Lama' at parliament meet  (Read 8537 times)

Barzin

Re: China projects 'Panchen Lama' at parliament meet
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 04:20:32 PM »
Thankyou for the news update.  It really triggered my thinking.  China has always been very interested in Tibet and Buddhism for the longest time.  Not only Panchen Lama was elected by the Chinese and now the Chinese recognizes Tibetan Buddhism and promote Panchen Lama strongly.  Yes, what everyone said made a lot of senses, it is one way to push HHDL down, with the ban of Shugden and China has not been in so called good terms with His Holiness.  Whether the Panchen Lama elected by the Chinese or not, it does not really matter.  Because he still has to study, hold his monk vows and most important practice dharma.  If the Chinese recognize such a lama, I am sure he is one of the highest calibers to date.  When HHDL passes down, with the influence of Panchen Lama (note he is a Dorje Shugden practitioner!), dharma will spread throughout China!!!  Not to mention that Dorje Shugden will be one of the main practice among the chinese and how it can actually benefited so many in and out of China.  I totally rejoice in this good news.  I am sure what His Holiness had done, what all the high lamas had done and most of all, what my guru had done; they can't be wrong. And Dorje Shugden can't be wrong.

Ensapa

• Email
Re: China projects 'Panchen Lama' at parliament meet
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 09:09:34 AM »
To me, China is actually actively securing their own Panchen Lama as a replacement for the Dalai Lama. What is more interesting to note is that the Panchen Lama was trained in a traditional manner and there are even footage of him undergoing his debate practice. The previous Panchen Lama's daughter has also recognized China's Panchen Lama as her father, and Gangchen Rinpoche as well as the 101st Ganden Trisur has also visited him. It would be interesting for China to allow this Panchen Lama to lead Tibet.