Author Topic: Audio recordings  (Read 6466 times)

Dave

Audio recordings
« on: November 29, 2007, 11:59:12 PM »
Is there any audio recordings of Dorje Shugden Puja being performed?

I enjoy having with me chants and pujas,and would like to get ahold of a tibetan chant of DS.

Ratna Shugden

• Email
Re: Audio recordings
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 03:22:23 PM »
You can get the CD 'Wish fulfilling Jewel' from any NKT Dharma Centres.

kris

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:16:12 PM »
I was wondering the if the http://shop.dorjeshugden.com have these audio recordings and if they can sell the audio recordings as downloadable products. In this way, people can get the blessings and this website can get some extra fundings to maintain this website.

nagaseeker

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 07:18:55 PM »
I was wondering the if the http://shop.dorjeshugden.com have these audio recordings and if they can sell the audio recordings as downloadable products. In this way, people can get the blessings and this website can get some extra fundings to maintain this website.

that would be good idea , i would like to download it if its available ~

lotus1

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 09:07:38 PM »
Great idea, if there is any iphone apps or itune would be great.  :)

Ratna Shugden

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 12:05:49 PM »
It would be a blessing to have audio recordings of Dorje Shugden Puja done at Shar Gandan Monastery in our MP3 players & iPhones through legitimate channels, such as www.dorjeshugden.com's Online Shop, & honestly paying for them for their worth, if required.

I was wondering if the Lamas at Shar Gaden Monastery could do a recording of Dorje Shugden Puja without musical instruments in a studio, because sound from musical instruments being used during the Puja will drown out the recitation of the Puja & we wouldn't be able to hear the words clearly. Imagine a CD/MP3 recording like this, accompanied by a bilingual text (Tibetan/English) of the Puja... May Dorje Shugden grant His blessings to make this come true.

I was really surprised to get responses for reviving this old post. I was looking through all the old posts in this forum last night, & I felt that the issue in this post is still relevant to all of us here. Now that there's an online store for this forum, I feel that a recording of Dorje Shugden Puja, especially by Lamas of Shar Gadan Monastery, should be one of the items which we can find in the store.

Positive Change

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 09:17:58 AM »

What a fabulous idea! In fact what would be even better is if we actually take it a step further and find out if we ourselves can find such recordings and post it here! Instead of constantly waiting for the tireless team of this website to act upon this.

Would it not be fantastic if we all scoured the net to find something and share it here! Now in this case, the forum will then prove to be a powerful tool in harnessing information!!! Something to ponder on guys and gals!

beggar

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »
I don't know where to get the full recordings of a full DS kangsol - i'm sorry - but you might be interested in this: a video of Zong Rinpoche reciting some Dorje Shugden prayers:
Kyabje Zong Rinpoche teachings on chanting prayers of Dorje Shugden Small | Large

Always a blessing to hear the voice of a holy being such as Zong Rinpoche, and to hear the blessed words of the prayers.

I do agree that it would be helpful to have audio (or even video recordings) of the kangsol available, so people can also learn how to do it within their own centers. Perhaps it hasn't been made available yet because practices like this cannot simply be broadcasted in full? Could this be the case?