Author Topic: FPMT contacts HE Denma Locho Rinpoche for their Guru....  (Read 10652 times)

kris

Re: FPMT contacts HE Denma Locho Rinpoche for their Guru....
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »
For Buddhism to grow, all the different schools/sect must work harmoniously and also focus on similarities instead of the differences.

From what I understand from one the talks by a Lama, He said that different sects are just different ways to achieve the same thing, i.e. enlightenment. He gave example: When you have attained Tara, it does not matter if you achieve it through White Tara, Green Tara or Red Tara etc. May be a sect focus more on White Tara, and another sect focus on Green Tara.

Also, sometimes sects are created because of geographically reasons. For example, a master gets Green Tara practice from another master and goes back to New York, and when he become attained, people may call him New Yorkpa.

In short we are all the SAME :) So just be harmonious :)

Big Uncle

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
I think quite a few of you are missing the point. Lama Zopa Rinpoche is the Spiritual Guide of FPMT and there doesn't seem to be anyone who is in line to be the successor. Lama Zopa Rinpoche was recognized and enthroned by Dorje Shugden. The heart practice of Lama Yeshe was definitely Dorje Shugden. By right, it should be Lama Osel that takes over the reins of FPMT as he is Lama Yeshe's incarnation but what happened? Lama Osel has gone wayward, disrobe and refuses to go anywhere near FPMT.

By Buddhist tradition, when a High level Tulku like Lama Yeshe goes wayward, it means that the students have not maintained their Samaya. Kopan Monastery, the heart of FPMT once performed numerous pujas to Dorje Shugden. However, the very same Kopan is one of the sites used to perform wrathful pujas to destroy Dorje Shugden. FPMT centers are known to hotbed for anti-Shugden talk and activities the world over. And now at this crucial moment when Lama Zopa Rinpoche, who is going to save them? Dorje Shugden. I hope someone within FPMT wakes up and smell the coffee and more importantly, do something to safe their Lama and practice.

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »
I think quite a few of you are missing the point. Lama Zopa Rinpoche is the Spiritual Guide of FPMT and there doesn't seem to be anyone who is in line to be the successor. Lama Zopa Rinpoche was recognized and enthroned by Dorje Shugden. The heart practice of Lama Yeshe was definitely Dorje Shugden. By right, it should be Lama Osel that takes over the reins of FPMT as he is Lama Yeshe's incarnation but what happened? Lama Osel has gone wayward, disrobe and refuses to go anywhere near FPMT.

By Buddhist tradition, when a High level Tulku like Lama Yeshe goes wayward, it means that the students have not maintained their Samaya. Kopan Monastery, the heart of FPMT once performed numerous pujas to Dorje Shugden. However, the very same Kopan is one of the sites used to perform wrathful pujas to destroy Dorje Shugden. FPMT centers are known to hotbed for anti-Shugden talk and activities the world over. And now at this crucial moment when Lama Zopa Rinpoche, who is going to save them? Dorje Shugden. I hope someone within FPMT wakes up and smell the coffee and more importantly, do something to safe their Lama and practice.

At this point, do you honestly think that the FPMT members actually care about their Lama and core practice? That they actually care about Lama Yeshe who taught them every single thing they know? They'd rather depend on the advice of the resident lamas who are invited from Ganden, Sera and Drepung rather than their own root lamas, not to mention the powerful members of the center.

Lama Zopa DID NOT ask his students to become crusaders against Dorje Shugden. The students themselves choose to do so due to their own insecurity, which is why they have to express it out in the form of trying very hard to be political correct even if it means sending Lama Yeshe away for good and injuring Lama Zopa, because to them the Lamas are not important, what is important is that they are politically correct.

It is very sad indeed that Kopan betrayed their Dharma protector because now they will have to suffer the full blown negative effects of their negative karma, that is Lama Yeshe not manifesting as a teacher and Lama Zopa manifesting a stroke. At this point of time, the students will have to decide if they treasure their Dharma practice and Lama more or that they treasure their insecurity and political correctness more. Lets see what they will decide.

Without Lama Zopa, FPMT will crumble and it will be nothing  but a shell because I do not think at this current state that they are able to produce good teachers as they do not have Guru devotion. I haven't heard of any localized teachers coming out from their center, yet. Another reason why is because they rely too heavily on their lama to promote their center….