Author Topic: impact of Ganden Trisur?  (Read 11777 times)

vajrastorm

Re: impact of Ganden Trisur?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 03:51:20 PM »
Well said, Thor. If, despite the fact that Ganden Trisur Rinpoche had been a practitioner of Dorje Shugden all the while and yet had been selected by the Dalai Lama to be the Ganden Tripa, will the Dalai Lama now remove his throne in Ganden Monastery after he announced that he is a Shugden practitioner? Removing his throne is tantamount to saying that a mistake was made in selecting him as Gaden Tripa in 2003.

Furthermore, this great luminary and highly attained Master has spent his whole life spreading the Dharma of Je Tsongkapa earnestly and effectively, all the while with the help of the unmistakable  Protector of Je Tsongkapa's teachings, Dorje Shugden. Is the great work of this great Lama to be discredited just because he is a Shugden practitioner?

It is heartwarming to know that the Abbot of Shar Gaden Monastery has travelled to France to perform long-life puja for Ganden Trisur Rinpoche and Jangtze Gyume Kensur Rinpoche , two great Masters of the Gelug tradition and both of whom are Shugden practitioners. May they both live long and continue to spread the Dharma of Je Tsongkapa for the benefit of all beings of this degenerate age, with the help of Dorje Shugden..

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 06:54:16 PM »
Interesting that Gaden Shartse's webpage still has His Holiness the 101st Gaden Trisur Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal listed on the top of their 'Gurus' page! Very cool!!!!

.html]http://gadenshartsemonastery.org/Gurus%20[Teachers].html

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »
Interesting that Gaden Shartse's webpage still has His Holiness the 101st Gaden Trisur Jetsun Lungrik Namgyal listed on the top of their 'Gurus' page! Very cool!!!!

http://gadenshartsemonastery.org/Gurus%20%5BTeachers%5D.html

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2011, 06:58:02 PM »

http://gadenshartsemonastery.org/Gurus%20%5BTeachers%5D.html

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 12:23:05 PM »
Hi,

It's been a few months now since the Ganden Trisur came out as a Dorje Shugden practitioner.

I no longer follow the internet squabbling and have lost touch with all my pro DL friends who no longer want to associate with evil people like me.

So, I was wondering what impact the Ganden Trisur's actions have had on the pro-DL lobby. Anyone got any stories to share?

Thanks,

lazybones

I think losing touch with those people is a really good move as disturbing our minds with politics cannot be good at all. It is a waste of time and there is no conclusion to them. they usually use really underhanded methods to 'win' the argument or just completely shut you off when you try to reason out with them -- their minds are already closed so there is no point to try to talk to them.

as the saying goes: Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

When HHDL lifts the ban, it would be fun to see where they will hide their faces or where they will stand hehe