Author Topic: New Pictures of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's Italy visit!!  (Read 6051 times)

donoharm

Pictures of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's visit at  HE Lama Gangchen Rinpoche center in Albagnano, italy. Enjoy.

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: New Pictures of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche's Italy visit!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »
Thank you so much for these gorgeous photos! I’ve put one of them (the one of HH Trijang Choktrul Rinpoche and HE Gangchen Rinpoche) on my facebook wall but I have linked it back here so people can rejoice at the other photos!

By the way, do you know how many countries HH Trijang Rinpoche is visiting on this particular tour? Will he be coming to England? Of course I have some vested interest in knowing, though with my schedule, I may not make it. It’s good to try though so please let me know.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

kris

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 05:06:37 PM »
I really like these photos!!

May I know who is this Lama here:

Is anyone out there has the teachings by HH Trijang Rinpoche during the Europe trip?

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 05:40:51 PM »
My dear Kris,

That master is none other than the great Medicine Buddha himself, His Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche. He is a great Dorje Shugden practitioner and condemned as one of Tibet’s most wanted because of it. His root Guru was HH Trijang Rinpoche, surprise surprise, and isn’t it wonderful to see these two masters together again. The West seems to be key to these great Shugden masters, I wonder why – HE Gangchen Rinpoche lives or rather is based in Italy though he has centres around the world (he is an Italian citizen) and HH Trijang Choktrul is based in the US though visiting Europe also. I’m sure there is a grand plan out there somewhere. I wish the Lamas would let us in on it!

You can read more about him here
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/h-e-gangchen-choktrul-rinpoche/

Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »
My dear Kris,

That master is none other than the great Medicine Buddha himself, His Eminence Gangchen Rinpoche. He is a great Dorje Shugden practitioner and condemned as one of Tibet’s most wanted because of it. His root Guru was HH Trijang Rinpoche, surprise surprise, and isn’t it wonderful to see these two masters together again. The West seems to be key to these great Shugden masters, I wonder why – HE Gangchen Rinpoche lives or rather is based in Italy though he has centres around the world (he is an Italian citizen) and HH Trijang Choktrul is based in the US though visiting Europe also. I’m sure there is a grand plan out there somewhere. I wish the Lamas would let us in on it!

You can read more about him here
http://www.dorjeshugden.com/great-masters/recent-masters/h-e-gangchen-choktrul-rinpoche/

It's not just that, Gangchen Rinpoche is also the official healer of the Royal Bhutanese family and also has his own foundation called the Lama Gangchen World Peace foundation that is based in Italy. He is an amazing Lama who has introduced many ancient practices such as the NgalSo self healing practices so that people can heal themselves!

Here's a bit more details on him:

Tibetan: Gelugpa Sect
Lama Gangchen
Organisation: The Lama Gangchen World Peace Foundation

The Lama Gangchen World Peace Foundation (L.G.W.P.F.) - United Nations Affiliated NGO, International Friendship for the Support of Himalayan Medicine, Vajrayana Buddhist Philosophy, Inner Peace Education, Non-Formal Education, Environmental care and Self-Healing for World Peace, was established in 1992 following an International conference of doctors, healers and therapists held in Milan, Italy.

Lineage: Gelugpa, H.H. Trjichang Rinpoche

Biography: Lama Gangchen was born in western Tibet in 1941. He was recognised at an early age to be a reincarnate Lama healer and was enthroned at Gangchen Choepeling Monastery at the age of five.

When he reached the age of twelve he received the "Kachen" degree which is usually conferred after twenty years of study. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, he studied medicine, astrology, meditation and philosophy in two of the major monastic universities of Tibet: Sera and Tashi Lhumpo.

He also studied in Gangchen Gompa, Tropu Gompa and Neytsong Monastery. He was disceple of some of the most important Gelugpa Lamas like H.H. Trjichang Rinpoche. In 1963, he went into exile to India where he continued his studies for the next seven years at the Varanasi Sanskrit University in Benares. In 1970, he received the Geshe Rigram degree (similar to a Ph. D.) from Sera Monastic University situated in South India.

After his graduation, he worked as a Lama healer among the Tibetan communities in Nepal, India and Sikkim, during which time he saved the lives of many people and was named private physician to the Royal Family. In 1981, Lama Gangchen visited Europe for the first time and has since become a resident and Italian citizen. In the same year, he also established his first European center: Karuna Choetsok in Lesbos, Greece, where he planted a bodhi tree in the 'Buddha Garden', and where he consecrated what was to become the first in a long line of World Peace Buddha Statues, thankas and images.

Comment: Since 1982, he has travelled extensively, both healing and teaching worldwide, leading many pilgrimages to some of the most important holy places of different religious and spiritual denominations in the world. Since many years Lama Gangchen promotes a very important project: the integration between Tibetan Medicine (an incredible and unlikely still unknown treasure of humankind) with allopathic medicine.

Lama Gangchen is the holder of an ancient and unbroken lineage of Tantric Masters dating from the time of Shakyamuni Buddha. His Ngalso Tantric Self-healing is based on Buddha's teaching but it's suitable for modern people.

Gabby Potter

Thank you Donoharm for sharing these beautiful and holy pictures of His Holiness Trijang Chocktrul Rinpoche! :) It is indeed a great blessing even just to have honour to look at His pictures and cherish how much of a great being He is  :) I pray that I may have the privilege and honour to meet His Holiness in person ;D

sandra

• Email
Nice photos and the update. What came into my mind is how fortunate that now the high lamas come forward to samsara to teach. We are not renounce, we are not monk or nun. We still living in samsara world and doing samsaric work. However, the lamas compassion is unlimited to reach us. They come forward instead of we go forward. So much thank you and feel fortunate.