Author Topic: More pics of the 13th Daknak Rinpoche  (Read 7303 times)

Namdrol

• Email
More pics of the 13th Daknak Rinpoche
« on: February 20, 2012, 01:14:02 PM »
Daknak Rinpoche is said to be emanations of Amitabha Buddha and Protector Setrap. He received his Geshe Lharampa (sutra) and Geshe Ngarampa (tantra) in 1995 and 1996 respectively.

pics show his visit to Tibet a few years ago.

Namdrol

• Email
Re: More pics of the 13th Daknak Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 12:51:49 PM »
more pictures of unknown date in a Tibetan monastery

Big Uncle

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »
Wow! Thank you for these neat pictures. I love Setrap for his strong affinity to Dorje Shugden and also for the fact that he is residing within the same Mandala. However, I have not heard much about Daknak Rinpoche before but he does look grand in these pictures and I love the first picture because it reminds me of the same picture of Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche with them holding the long-life vase in the same posture as Je Tse Zin Ma - Long Life Lama Tsongkhapa. He does have a Lama's charisma though. I wonder if that has any particular significance attached to it.

Positive Change

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 02:16:03 PM »
Fabulous pictures.... I believe the pictures of H.H. Kyabje 13th Daknak Rinpoche was taken in the Zetho Lhundup Choedeng Monastery. Here is the link to the video. What an elaborate event... I wonder if anyone knows what event this was?

Check out the link:
Small | Large

Tammy

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 03:00:37 PM »
Wow! Thank you for these neat pictures. I love Setrap for his strong affinity to Dorje Shugden and also for the fact that he is residing within the same Mandala. However, I have not heard much about Daknak Rinpoche before but he does look grand in these pictures and I love the first picture because it reminds me of the same picture of Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche with them holding the long-life vase in the same posture as Je Tse Zin Ma - Long Life Lama Tsongkhapa. He does have a Lama's charisma though. I wonder if that has any particular significance attached to it.

Dear Big Uncle,
It's funny! When I saw the first picture of Daknak Rinpoche, i immediately thought he look like Kyabje Pabongka Rinpoche! Maybe it is due to the posture of his in that picture and that of Pabongka Rinpoche on most edition of Lamrim !!

Found this video on Youtube with regards to Daknak Rinpoche.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_v50m0FDVM Small | Large

Down with the BAN!!!

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »
It is inspirational to see and learn of more Rinpoches and Geshes giving dharma teachings regardless of their lineage. This is dharma. Dharma is to free us from suffering, not entrap us into power struggle, politics and mind games. Alas, it is we humans who trap ourselves, not the dharma. Maybe we love samsara so much we want to continue to stay and create more sufferings for ourselves and others.

Thank you Namdrol and Positive Change.

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 08:28:17 AM »
Thank you so much Namdrol for sharing all the wonderful pictures with us here. This web site is truly a source of information for everyone. I have learnt so much. May you continue to share your knowledge to more people here.

Klein

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 09:05:31 AM »
Thank you Namdrol for highlighting Daknak Rinpoche. I didn't realise there is an emanation of Amitabha and Setrap. I did a search on Daknak Rinpoche and found out that Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche is his brother. Daknak Rinpoche has a center in Taiwan called The Chinese Gandenpa Buddhist Center. It's no surprise that Daknak Rinpoche and Dagom Rinpoche are brothers.

Dagom Rinpoche is a strong advocate of Dorje Shugden and Daknak is the emanation of Setrap and Amitabha. All of them are in the same mandala.

tsangpakarpo

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 02:39:08 PM »
Looking at the photos got me thinking about Dagom Rinpoche! Both brothers look so alike..I have been to Dagom Ladrang some time back and that was when I first got to know about Daknak Rinpoche. He wasn't there but there was a Throne there for him. This shows how close both the brothers were. It is a pity Dagom Rinpoche has gone into clear light but I am sure he is back somewhere out there again to spread the dharma.

This is the first time im hearing of Daknak Rinpoche being an emanation of the powerful Lord Setrap. Interesting because Dagom Rinpoche was no doubt a strong practitioner of Dorje Shugden. And his brother is now said to be an emanation of Lord Setrap. No wonder their connection is so strong. I am very glad to know Daknak Rinpoche has a center in Taiwan. May Dorje Shugden's practice continue to flourish all over the world!

Rihanna

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
In early April of 2012, Segyu Gaden Phodrang Monastery near Boudha Stupa in Kathmandu, Nepal had the honor of hosting the illustrious Master Kyabje Daknak Dorje Chang for a series of teachings and pujas.
While at the monastery, Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche bestowed a White Tara empowerment, as well as brief teachings on the practice. This event was attended by over one hundred people, including monks from other local monasteries. The monks of the Segyu Gaden Phodrang Monastery showed their gratitude to Kyabje Daknak Rinpoche by performing a Long-Life Puja to assist in creating the causes for him to remain in the world and continue to turn the wheel of the Dharma for a very long time.

dsiluvu

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 07:13:31 PM »
Thanks Namdrol for these beautiful picture of Daknak Rinpoche!

He looks so much like Dagom Rinpoche and what a pleasant coincidence that He is an emanation Setrap and is the brother of HH Dagom Rinpoche who is well known to be an emanation of Yamantaka himself. Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche, is the reincarnation of Ra Lotsawa (the originator of the Yamantaka transmission lineage) and holder of all Geluk lineages :)  See Dagom Rinpoche's previous life here http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=1216.0

And we all know that Daknak Rinpoche also practices Dorje Shugden and well I am sure he is not practising alone... imagine... Setrap spreading Dorje Shugden!! AMAZING how these enlightened masters play their roles :) :)