Author Topic: TYC apologies to Dalai Lama for past mistakes  (Read 9732 times)

Rinchen

• Global Moderator
Re: TYC apologies to Dalai Lama for past mistakes
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 10:14:20 PM »
If the middle way policy is really a mask to independence, why would the Dalai Lama unveil that mask so that everyone including China knows about his plan? I believe that the TYC opposes everything that the Dalai Lama and CTA says and acts because they are not able to understand it logically how each of their actions are bringing the Tibetans a step nearer to the independence of Tibet?

Yes, the fingers might be pointed at the TYC now for being the cause of the delay in independence, but is it really true that without them opposing, Tibet would have gained independence?

I feel that if Dalai Lama really wishes to return back to Tibet, he should take China government's advice and act when it is appropriate. This is so especially for the part on revoking religious governmental policies.

Ensapa

• Email
Re: TYC apologies to Dalai Lama for past mistakes
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2013, 01:10:18 AM »
If the middle way policy is really a mask to independence, why would the Dalai Lama unveil that mask so that everyone including China knows about his plan? I believe that the TYC opposes everything that the Dalai Lama and CTA says and acts because they are not able to understand it logically how each of their actions are bringing the Tibetans a step nearer to the independence of Tibet?

Yes, the fingers might be pointed at the TYC now for being the cause of the delay in independence, but is it really true that without them opposing, Tibet would have gained independence?

I feel that if Dalai Lama really wishes to return back to Tibet, he should take China government's advice and act when it is appropriate. This is so especially for the part on revoking religious governmental policies.

no, I dont think so. the TYC is just hell bent on things going their way and who nurtured them to this direction? It is none other than the CTA. The TYC is actually the arm of the CTA that does things the CTA cannot do such as murdering people who dont agree with them or organizing protests and hitlists, but they are directly educated and funded by the CTA. With all the independent tibet brainwashing that has been going on for decades, it has finally bred a new generation of fanatics that cares about nothing more except for independence at any cost. I hope CTA is happy now.