Author Topic: Nechung  (Read 12018 times)

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
Re: Nechung
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »
I read somewhere that Setrab is enlightened though he manifests in worldly form, which is similar to Dorje Shugden. So could it be that Pehar/Nechung is enlightened but manifesting in worldly form?

I have read in "Oracles and Demons of Tibet: The Cult and Iconography of the Tibetan Protective Deities" by Rene De Nebesky-Wojkowitz about how Nechung will get enlightened and leave, and Dorje Shugden will become the next Protector of Tibet. There is even a map of the Nechung Chapel/Temple where the main gate is closed and apparently awaiting the arrival of Dorje Shugden. I find this fascinating and wonder when that will be. HH the Dalai Lama MUST know this, especially as he communicates with Nechung all the time, and he should know of the prophecy also. When Dorje Shugden becomes the protector of Tibet, it will also fulfil the prophecy of the 16th Karmapa who said that “Although the time is a little early but in the future, you will definitely need to rely on this deity.” http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=2651.msg35795#msg35795

For the Karmapa to say that, it is obvious that Dorje Shugden is not a sectarian practice but that Dorje Shugden will be relied on by everyone in future.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Nechung
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 06:50:10 PM »
I read somewhere that Setrab is enlightened though he manifests in worldly form, which is similar to Dorje Shugden. So could it be that Pehar/Nechung is enlightened but manifesting in worldly form?

I have read in "Oracles and Demons of Tibet: The Cult and Iconography of the Tibetan Protective Deities" by Rene De Nebesky-Wojkowitz about how Nechung will get enlightened and leave, and Dorje Shugden will become the next Protector of Tibet. There is even a map of the Nechung Chapel/Temple where the main gate is closed and apparently awaiting the arrival of Dorje Shugden. I find this fascinating and wonder when that will be. HH the Dalai Lama MUST know this, especially as he communicates with Nechung all the time, and he should know of the prophecy also. When Dorje Shugden becomes the protector of Tibet, it will also fulfil the prophecy of the 16th Karmapa who said that “Although the time is a little early but in the future, you will definitely need to rely on this deity.” http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=2651.msg35795#msg35795

For the Karmapa to say that, it is obvious that Dorje Shugden is not a sectarian practice but that Dorje Shugden will be relied on by everyone in future.

Yes it is very possible for that to happen. It is not uncommon that enlightened beings manifest as if they are not enlightened as to not attract unnecessary attention, or to tame certain people and groups. So the chances of Nechung being enlightened from the start is quite possible and that everything was made as an appearance or as a play. The time where Dorje Shugden takes over Nechung's role as the main protector of Tibet is very near and soon he will manifest.

Dorje Shugden has never been a sectarian practice. He was only accused as so by people who read things selectively and who only believe what people say without evidence. The lines in his prayer that are said to be sectarian is found in the liturgies of other Dharma protectors, so their claim is invalid, ignorant and bigoted because to claim that Dorje Shugden is sectarian because of that would mean that all Dharma protectors are sectarian too.