Author Topic: Kadham Monastery (Gonpa) Nepal .  (Read 6956 times)

losangshengpin

Kadham Monastery (Gonpa) Nepal .
« on: January 08, 2013, 02:30:12 PM »
Serkong Tritul Rinpoche (currently also known as "Kadham Trichen Rinpoche)'s monastery in Nepal.
It is the largest Kadham Monastery there :)

Let's rejoice! ^^

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:18:47 AM by Big Uncle »

losangshengpin

:)

losangshengpin

:)

Ensapa

• Email
Wow! Such a gigantic gompa and so many monks!! this is truly a wonderful sight to behold! Serkong Tritul Rinpoche's works have indeed grown to an amazing scale, where he can resurrect the old Kadampa tradition and have so many followers! To me, that is a sign that whatever he is practicing and doing is the right path because it cannot be that someone is going the wrong way and yet get so much support. Is this a sign that following the lineage masters and sticking to Dorje Shugden's practice is the right path? Absolutely. I doubt that the CTA can do anything like this at all, or even come close to be able to build something like this. First in Taiwan, now in Nepal. I wonder if he would open one in Bodhgaya next!

Losang_Tenpa

• Email
Wonderful!

I visited the monastery about 6 months ago and it is just amazing. They were putting the final touches on the main prayer hall when I was there. Buddha images everywhere. Even on the ceiling these were Buddhas!

Thank you for sharing the pictures Losang Shengpin. :)

Big Uncle

Re: Kadham Monastery (Gonpa) Nepal .
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 05:20:14 AM »
Nice pictures but it would be nice that someone name the Lamas in the pictures and what they are doing there. It is really nice to see all this. Honestly, I just don't understand how one can resurrect the Kadampa tradition when the lineage had been absorbed in the Gelug tradition. I think it is great that they are practicing the Dharma and spreading their tradition far and wide. I just hope that they will not forsake their Dorje Shugden practice.

Ensapa

• Email
Re: Kadham Monastery (Gonpa) Nepal .
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 06:24:07 AM »
Nice pictures but it would be nice that someone name the Lamas in the pictures and what they are doing there. It is really nice to see all this. Honestly, I just don't understand how one can resurrect the Kadampa tradition when the lineage had been absorbed in the Gelug tradition. I think it is great that they are practicing the Dharma and spreading their tradition far and wide. I just hope that they will not forsake their Dorje Shugden practice.

They can because Serkong Tritul is the reincarnation of Jowo Atisha himself, and Dromtrung Rinpoche is the reincarnation of Dromtopa. A perfect pair, dont you think to restart the Kadam tradition? The Kadam tradition supposedly does not practice anything post Kadam including Dorje Shugden (which i suspect is done to provoke and mock the CTA) but they are practicing Dorje Shugden as taught by Kyabje Pabongkha, Trijang and Zong Dorjechang. Most of their books that I have seen have the pictures of these 3 great lineage masters so we can be sure that they are following the teachings of our lineage masters. I have read somewhere that outwardly, they are practicing Achala as a Dharma protector but inwardly and secretly, they are practicing Dorje Shugden and they have not given up on Him. Else, i dont think that their projects would be this successful.