Author Topic: Dorje Shugden in Bodhgaya  (Read 15375 times)

DharmaSpace

Re: Dorje Shugden in Bodhgaya
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 04:51:17 PM »
Wow if a Dorje Shugden statue can come up in Bodghaya that would be most awesome too.  Dorje Shugden can give help to many whom are difficult to be helped by conventional methods, or have too much negative karma manifesting in their lives. Blessed are the pilgrims who manage to receive dharma items related to Dorje Shugden. 

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 04:35:30 AM »
Wow if a Dorje Shugden statue can come up in Bodghaya that would be most awesome too.  Dorje Shugden can give help to many whom are difficult to be helped by conventional methods, or have too much negative karma manifesting in their lives. Blessed are the pilgrims who manage to receive dharma items related to Dorje Shugden.

It'll be a good start to their Dharma path and it would certainly help them along the path. It is difficult to practice Dharma and even harder to meet a Dharma teacher that will teach and train the students, and even then it is hard to follow the teacher all the way due to all kinds of distractions and negative karma. Only Dorje Shugden has the strength and compassion to help us at this time as well as many aspiring Buddhists that they will meet the path most suited to them and that they will go all the way with it and not give up halfway or get confused.

Big Uncle

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 04:50:57 AM »

Once the ban is down in just a few more years, I am sure one of the Dorje Shugden lamas would immediately build a temple or a shrine to Dorje Shugdnen. I don't see this as a big problem but for now, it would be better to just work for the ban to come down. Already the Dalai Lama will not issue any more statements regarding Dorje Shugden.

I wonder what is it that will bring the Dorje Shugden ban down and I wondering if it has got anything to do with Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. I believe this lama is going to be more and more influential in today's world. Somehow, there's going to some co-relation between Trijang Rinpoche rising and the lifting of the ban and of course, the global proliferation of Dorje Shugden's practice and lineage. That's pretty exciting, isn't it?

Ensapa

• Email
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 05:19:09 AM »
Once the ban is down in just a few more years, I am sure one of the Dorje Shugden lamas would immediately build a temple or a shrine to Dorje Shugdnen. I don't see this as a big problem but for now, it would be better to just work for the ban to come down. Already the Dalai Lama will not issue any more statements regarding Dorje Shugden.

I wonder what is it that will bring the Dorje Shugden ban down and I wondering if it has got anything to do with Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche. I believe this lama is going to be more and more influential in today's world. Somehow, there's going to some co-relation between Trijang Rinpoche rising and the lifting of the ban and of course, the global proliferation of Dorje Shugden's practice and lineage. That's pretty exciting, isn't it?

To me, what would bring the ban down is having more and more people know the truth and then they can decide whether or not who is lying and whether or not Dorje Shugden is bad or good. The Dorje Shugden ban is based on lies and fabricated information as well as fanatical blind belief, and to counter these, the truth would need to be promoted and exposed. Only then will the ban be lifted when there are enough people who stop trusting the ban and be neutral about it.