Author Topic: Have you guys seen this pic?!  (Read 9045 times)

Gabby Potter

Re: Have you guys seen this pic?!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2015, 02:41:08 AM »
I think that it is a pretty good idea... it's time to show the world that there are a whole lot more of people who are practising Dorje Shugden and that we are all alive and well, Dorje Shugden is not a '' spirit '' as like what they have been saying. May the ban be lifted very quickly so all of us can have religious freedom and bring this holy being to more people around the world.

yontenjamyang

• Email
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2015, 03:54:23 AM »
Well, I am not sure if these album of pictures are of people who actually practicing Dorje Shugden or are of people who had just received free Dorje Shugden items. I hear that the Thai people are a superstitious lot and would pray to any divinity if it would help them in their daily affairs. Thais may be Buddhists but not every Thai know the meaning of refuge.

Anyway, whatever it is, I think that just offering a prayer or mantra to Dorje Shugden would plant powerful seeds of Manjushri into their minds. That itself is pretty cool and who knows, one of these recipients of Dorje Shugden items would actually received signs and answer to a prayer that would motivate him/her to practice and study deeper.

I agree with Big Uncle. Looks like Thai, most of them. The looks like receiving some items and posting with it. Anyhow, the Protector manifested as a protector due to compassion precisely to benefit people it many ways; from the Sangha to lay practitioners to anyone who have the affinity to see, hear or touch the Protector. At the very least a seed is planted for the future.

maricisun

• Email
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2015, 03:45:35 AM »
Rejoice for all who have invited Dorje Shugden home. I think this is a good idea to let the whole world knows that there are so many out there practicing Dorje Shugden which has benefitted them.
The time has come for the ban to be lifted soon and the world can practice openly and freely without fear.