Author Topic: Obsessions For Style and Protection: An Evergreen Jewellery Trend  (Read 3891 times)

TARA

I love these fashionable pendants.  They are so versatile; they doubled up as jewellery assessories and for protection. Besides whoever cast their eyes on these pendants on you will receive the blessing of the Wisdom Buddha.  These precious pendants are ideal for gifts too.

TARA

Re: Obsessions For Style and Protection: An Evergreen Jewellery Trend
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 01:55:48 PM »
You can purchase one of the these pendants for your pets to bless them:

TARA

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 02:24:18 AM »
Do you know how you can bless your own pendant for protection?  Here is the method given by a famous DS Lama, Khabje Drapka Gyaltsen:

"Recite DS mantra with faith 1000 times without interruption and blow on your pendant gently thinking you are empowering the energies of DS into your sacred pendant.  Visualize DS dissolving into your pendant.  Like a snow flake landing on hot stone....and DS and your pendant becomes one and then wear it proudly.  DS loves you and you love HIM.  You have a good relationship with HIM."   :)

Rihanna

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 10:23:01 AM »
Yes, these pendants are trendy. It is very nice to be worn with a black leather string or other coloured strings to match the colour of your outfit. Or you can take it to the jeweller and offer a diamond on the crown of Dorje Shugden's head. In fact, your birth stone would be nice too.

Gabby Potter

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 09:31:21 PM »
I really love how it is advertised, it's very modern and straight to the point, the holy pendants are super trendy or some would prefer the term, casual. We can just basically wear it anywhere, at anytime, we can also make it our daily fashion '' accessory '' and wear it on our necks every day for extra protection. Please get one in order to support this wonderful, I'm going to order mine after this! Super excited! Hehe

Tenzin Malgyur

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 10:25:10 AM »
I am not trendy but I have purchased an oval silver pendant from the DS.com online store. I am wearing mine on a simple red string. Many thanks to TARA who have shared on this thread the method to bless this pendant as taught by a well known DS Lama.

lotus1

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2015, 08:26:35 PM »

Thank you so much Tara for sharing how we can bless our pendants.

I just received six pendants that I ordered recently. It is super fast to receive my pendant and I love the pendants very much as they are so nicely crafted. I wear one with a white gold necklace when I went for my friend’s wedding. I am feeling so elegant besides feeling so blessed with Dorje Shugden’s protection.   8)

christine V

• Email
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 04:49:44 AM »
Thanks Tara for sharing the Trendy pendants. Indeed it is very blessed to wear Dorje Shugden's pendant. Not only for our own protection. But also to bless the person who see our pendant.

I definitely will own one of this pendants.