Author Topic: Smokescreens and mirrors  (Read 3380 times)

DharmaDefender

Smokescreens and mirrors
« on: March 06, 2014, 04:59:48 AM »
Not a day after the website publishes an article highlighting their mistake with Tsering Wangchuk, a whole bunch of articles crop up about the threat to the Dalai Lamas life. It seems like when it comes to Dorje Shugden practitioners, its always one of a few accusations:

• DS practitioners are harmful, physically and spiritually and the Dalai Lama's life is at risk
  • DS practitioners are receiving money from the Chinese (...I wish!)
[li]DS practitioners are not Tibetans so why are they protesting? (because if something is wrong, its just wrong? Plus, if you apply that logic, why should non-Tibetans protest for a free Tibet then? Not our country, not our problem!)
[/li][/list]

No offence but I wish someone on the pro-ban side would come up with something a little more substantial and logical. Anyway, read, learn and see what them CTA tricksters are up to now!

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/all-articles/features/diversion-tactics/

sandra

• Email
Re: Smokescreens and mirrors
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 06:02:13 PM »
I really wish to see that the pro-ban side of Dorje Shudgen can come out more convincing reason on the ban. Initially many people will not know what had happened to the ban. Majority just follow what is the leader said. However, sooner or later people will start thinking what is the harm been done to Dalai Lama? Why the ban been imposed? Out of curious, people start to dig for the truth and discovered that the Dorje Shudgen practitioners being harm, threatened and not otherwise.The Dorje Shudgen practitioners do not have the human rights on religious but also on basic benefits such as medicals and education. Is this the reason to impose the ban to make people suffer? If not, the ban should be removed by now.