Author Topic: Passing of Khejok Rinpoche  (Read 9638 times)

icy

Passing of Khejok Rinpoche
« on: November 02, 2013, 05:15:49 AM »
Recently H.E. Khejok Rinpoche has passed away peacefully. Rinpoche usually resides in Australia but travelled often and also to his home monastery in Tibet. It was in his home village and monastery that he chose to pass away recently. We at www.dorjeshugden.com wish very much for the perfect unmistaken incarnation of Khejok Rinpoche’s to return to us quickly and carry on his works.

Khejok Rinpoche had the special ability to heal people and it is through his special blessed pills many found healing and a solution to their medical problems. He was very sought after for this ability.

Khejok Rinpoche was very devoted to his root teachers especially Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche and practiced Dorje Shugden till the end. You can see in this picture Khejok Rinpoche meeting up with his very good friend Kyabje Gangchen Rinpoche who resides in Italy. They have been good friends for many decades and do meet up from time to time. This was their last meeting this year in Tibet 2013.

Like most reincarnated lamas, Khejok Rinpoche had chosen to pass away in his home monastery in Tibet although he had lived in Australia for many years after he went into exile.  This may be due to the important burial rites to be accorded for lamas who actually practise death meditation for the next reincarnation to arise and only competent monks or Geshes are qualified to supervise such rites and procedures.

http://www.dorjeshugden.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG-20131101-WA0009.jpg

Galen

• Email
Re: Passing of Khejok Rinpoche
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 05:53:01 AM »
Khejok Rinpoche is a very high lama who I think can control his birth and death. There must be a reason why he has chosen to return to his home monastery in Tibet to enter into clear light. There must also be a reason why the time chosen is now so that when the next reincarnation comes back, the next Khejok Rinpoche would be able to benefit more people. Just like the 13th Dalai Lama chose to enter enter into clear light at a young age is so that when the 14th Dalai Lama came back, he led the Tibetans out of Tibet and start the spread of Buddhism worldwide at this time where Buddhism is degenerating. Now we know.

lotus1

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 04:08:02 PM »
Om Mani Padme Hung.
It is sad to hear the lost of a high lama practicing Dorje Shugden. However, I’m sure Khejok Rinpoche has his reason to enter into clear light at this moment when he went back to Tibet.
May the perfect unmistaken incarnation of Khejok Rinpoche return swiftly and carry on his works. We need more Dorje Shugden lamas to spread Dorje Shugden teaching at this degenerated time and get the ban lifted ASAP.
Om Benza Wiki Bitrana Soha!

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 05:33:49 PM »
Khejok Rinpoche is one of the examples of many Gelug Lamas who had gone into hiding with regards to the Dorje Shugden practice so his dharma work will not be hindered by pesky CTA and the ban. The picture with Gangchen Rinpoche this year is quite clear proof as Gangchen is not just any lama, CTA had branded him one of the top targets for their nefarious assassination in relations to the ban.

CTA needs to wake up and smell the coffee if roses don’t work, more and more top Gelug lamas have been in hiding and have carried on the Dorje Shugden practice in secret because they truly have guru devotion and they know Dorje Shugden is Manjushri. And Manjushri in whatever form or shape will benefit sentient beings short and long term.

samayakeeper

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »
Khejok Rinpoche is a very high lama who I think can control his birth and death. There must be a reason why he has chosen to return to his home monastery in Tibet to enter into clear light. There must also be a reason why the time chosen is now so that when the next reincarnation comes back, the next Khejok Rinpoche would be able to benefit more people. Just like the 13th Dalai Lama chose to enter enter into clear light at a young age is so that when the 14th Dalai Lama came back, he led the Tibetans out of Tibet and start the spread of Buddhism worldwide at this time where Buddhism is degenerating. Now we know.

I share the same opinion with you, Galen. Also, when the next incarnation is of the right age, the popularity and practice of Dorje Shugden would be at its peak.

jagger

• For the love of Shugden
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »
In order to speak of His eminence Khejok Rinpoche's works, deeds and achievements in this lifetime would fill volumes of books in a library, let alone his attainment. It is notable that Khejok Rinpoche is one of the many revolutionary Gelugpa Lamas who has worked hard over the last few decades to bridge Buddhism from the east and west.

Rinpoche's works in the Western countries notably Australia has brought many people's attention on this beautiful healing Lama of the Tibetan tradition. In the Easter world, Rinpoche is often seen mingling in Buddhist universities of the Chinese tradition in south east asian countries. In order to bring the blessings of liberation to many, I guess it is Rinpoche's wish as a Tantric Master to come to contact with many practitioners so that he can exude the blessings of the Yidam to those who come into contact with him.

His passing was definitely a loss to many in the Buddhist world, especially those within the Gaden tradition. Though having said that, with the help and support of dorjeshugden.com, I am sure, this incredible Lama will be back again soon in the full force of his new body.
Jaggerboy

dsiluvu

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »
This is quite sad news... another great Dorje Shugden master has passed.... :'(
I pray for Khejok Rinpoche's swift return to turn the wheel of Dharma.

Yes it is obvious that Khejok Rinpoche has planned his death and most likely his rebirth returning too. Looks like He purposely went back to His "home" to pass. All is a clear sign that He is an attained master and a Dorje Shugden practitioner who has helped healed many sentient beings. If Dorje Shugden practice is so bad then why would we have Lamas of such compassion and kindness? It is so obviously not true that Dorje Shugden practice is "evil". Only thing "evil" is those who disturbs other people's religious practice, path, faith and freedom!

Khejok Rinpoche's death is going to fuel his students and many Dorje Shugden practitioners and Lamas to work harder to spread and preserve the lineage teachings and practice of Je Tsongkhapa and our beloved world peace protector who has benefited so many even those from different sect have came and requested for advice from our Protector. If our Protector Dorje Shugden was so "evil" then why would he bother to help those of a different sect???

Everything just shows Dorje Shugden is an Enlightened being who has no biasness and compassion for all!

brian

• Email
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 05:00:18 PM »
Sad news indeed for a High Lama to have passed on... but who doesn't. May Khejok Rinpoche's unmistaken reincarnation be back as soon as possible to continue to bring benefit to everyone. High master such as Khejok Rinpoche chooses their time and place to 'leave' for this life and continue their spiritual journey of benefiting people. It is very important for High Lama comes back especially for Khejok Rinpoche because He is just like Gangchen Rinpoche, a healing lama.

shugdenpromoter

• Email
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 12:27:03 PM »
Passing of any high calibre lamas are extremely sad. These are the pioneers of bringing Tibetan Buddhism to the world especially in the west. It was hard for them and the amount of "sacrifices" they have gone through is tremendous but they continue to teach and to help whomever they have come into contact with. Never once they have "given" up on mankind and all the issues that come with them.

I have some merits to meet such lamas and it brings me to tears to see and experience their never ending care. Care for us that we do not degenerate further. I do pray that all these high lamas have a long life for them to spread the precious dharma and to liberate sentient being from this awful world of samsara.

Dolce Vita

• Email
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 04:17:17 AM »
So Khejok Rinpoche is a Dorje Shugden practitioner.

Why were current Ling Rinpoche and Zong Rinpoche meeting Khejok Rinpoche???

Big Uncle

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2014, 04:13:51 AM »
@Dolce Vita Thank you for these wonderful pictures.

I had the good fortune to have had audience with Khejok Rinpoche in Nepal once. He used to have a ladrang near Sangku, a hill reputed to have an ancient Vajrayogini temple at the peak. At that time, he was already in the process of vacating the ladrang so it was sparsely furnished. In the audience room, it was devoid of any images and thangkas. However, there was one little picture leaning on the shelf of an empty cabinet. A red cloth/khata covers it. I was intrigued what could be under it but dared not ask. Meanwhile Khejok Rinpoche spoke to me along with a friend of mine. He gave us blessings and also performed a divination for a Tibetan devotee who came with us.

It was amazing because he performed Vajrayogini sadhana before the divination as I recognized the clear Sanskrit syllables he uttered. However, his divination had 3 dice, which I later found out was a Pelden Lhamo divination. Later I found out that Khejok Rinpoche did indeed practice Dorje Shugden but he kept his practice a secret and only had selected close students of his to perform pujas to Dorje Shugden. Apparently, he is one of many such Gelug lamas to be doing this. In order to protect their students, many lamas have chosen to remained underground in this manner.

icy

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 03:21:11 AM »
His Eminence Khejok Rinpoche is obviously and certainly extremely confident that he will be returning in his next reincarnation to his students.  Just before his passing he had made a profoundly moving statement to his close students: "Guru and disciples will never be apart, this is just a short break."   I was immensely moved by his bodichitta when his student narrated this to me recently.   Clearly His Eminence Khejok Rinpoche is an accomplished master who is confident on his mastery of rebirth and death had indicated there will be an reunion with his students after a short vacation (after his demise) at every life time.  This is also to mean his students have kept pure samaya with Rinpoche.

If His Eminence Khejok Rinpoche is a spirit worshipper of Dorje Shugden, can he be a mastery of his death and rebirth at every life time?