Author Topic: THE LIST is all anyone is talking about  (Read 12665 times)

icy

Re: THE LIST is all anyone is talking about
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2014, 09:28:45 AM »
CTA have become a big time terrorist.  They have updated their list and added new names. Now 34 Tibetans being terrorised by False Dalai Lama Cult!

http://tibet.net/2014/05/30/list-of-dolgyal-followers-who-protested-against-his-holiness-the-dalai-lama-in-us-and-europe-updated/

lotus1

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 07:36:05 AM »
Oh my Buddha!
The CTA do not learn their lesson???!!! Instead of taking away the list, they are adding more names!!
What kind of government is it? Instead of taking care and protecting their people, they are showing the list of names on the people that do not do any harm to them, just do not agreed to them on religion believe and protest peacefully.
The act of showing this list is showing CTA government is autocracy! This is dictatorship!! 
HH Dalai Lama, could you please do something about it? Please do not let anyone harm the Shugden practitioners. After all, they just do the practices given by their teacher and do not do any harm to anyone!! Please stop all these actions that violate the human rights! Please lift the ban!

dsiluvu

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 09:09:28 AM »
They are really digging their own grave, they are losing it for sure.

Yes! You'd think they've learnt their lesson of shooting themselves in the foot... but no not enough, they just had to dig a bigger hole for themselves. Soooo why not make the list longer, and show the world how Tibetans are really violent, vulgar and full of lies. Bravo!

Rihanna

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 02:17:04 PM »
I don't believe this! I literally had to pinch myself that it is not a dream, more like a nightmare as I read the list! Which government would put up a wanted list of their own citizens??? And the crime they committed is???? Ooops I forgot, their crime is they are steadfast of  the practice given to them by the Dalai Lama's Junior Tutor. Does this make sense to anyone? Please CTA , stop making yourselves the laughing stock of the world and make it worse than it already is. We are now living in the 21st century, not in some small, backward cowboy town where the Sheriff can shoot down anyone just because he doesn't like how that person walks through the bar...

Midakpa

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 04:06:46 PM »
Hearing such news as this, I can't believe I'm living in the 21st century. Hit list? People go to jail for crimes like this. Are they not afraid of the law? If they are not afraid of the law, aren't they afraid of karma? They are Buddhists, no? The people who are responsible for this must be held accountable. How can leaders of a people behave like this? Instead of protecting their people, they are putting fear in them.