Author Topic: Dorje Shugden Chakra vs Dorje Shugden Crystal  (Read 9049 times)

fruven

Re: Dorje Shugden Chakra vs Dorje Shugden Crystal
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 04:25:01 PM »
The heart crystal looks powerful. I would take heart crystal over the chakra. Both have blessings. I don't think anyone can go wrong choosing either one of them for protection purposes. I think the chakra would be a wonderful as a gift for people to feel protected.

christine V

• Email
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 12:06:47 AM »
To me I prefer the Heart Crystal, as i have an intention to get sogtae of Dorje Shugden one day. Thus , the heart crystal remind me to work hard for that purpose

kris

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 12:40:51 PM »
The heart crystal has the special meaning, as it is related to sogtae (life entrustment). I would invite heart crystal to create the cause to have sogtae, but if it is meant for protection, I would invite the chakra.

Jason Statham

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2015, 05:00:52 PM »
In my opinion, the both of them are equally powerful. There is no such thing where a holy object is more holy than another (If the both of them comes from the same enlightened being). It is up to our Karma whether if we are able to be protected by these holy objects. If you still can't make up your mind hahahahha. I recommend you to pick the crystal because it is more attracting to the eye. When you wear it, you will attract more people to look at it and when they look at it, they will also collect merits. This is just my personal opinion, you can choose whatever you like. I guess you have already bought it since you have already posted this for about 3 years ago.