Author Topic: Many Dorje Shugden stupa (Gyalchen Tendoe) erected all over Tibet!  (Read 9624 times)

lamatsongkhapa

Re: Many Dorje Shugden stupa (Gyalchen Tendoe) erected all over Tibet!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 05:18:53 PM »
Wow I rejoice to see that there are still Tibetan DS Practitioners, I would have assumed that Tibetans are usually very devoted to HHDL and would have stopped practicing. Theses photos are amazing and I'm very happy to see these Stupas erected in so many places in Tibet. But I have a question:

1.) Do all Dorje Shugden stupas look like that, by means of Colour, Shape and Designs? For instance, if I saw a stupa like that it would be immediately recognised as a Dorje Shugden Stupa?

2.) Tendoe is the Tibetan meaning for Stupa?

Big Uncle

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 03:59:00 PM »
Wow I rejoice to see that there are still Tibetan DS Practitioners, I would have assumed that Tibetans are usually very devoted to HHDL and would have stopped practicing. Theses photos are amazing and I'm very happy to see these Stupas erected in so many places in Tibet. But I have a question:

1.) Do all Dorje Shugden stupas look like that, by means of Colour, Shape and Designs? For instance, if I saw a stupa like that it would be immediately recognised as a Dorje Shugden Stupa?

2.) Tendoe is the Tibetan meaning for Stupa?

1) There is no other mansion that Dorje Shugden resides in. The 'stupa' is really a build up of his Mandala in which Dorje Shugden resides in. So, the color and basic structure is mentioned in his Kangsol along with its meaning. Personally, I have never seen a stupa built like a 3-storeyed Chinese Pagoda. So, if I see one, I would immediately assume it is a Gyalchen Tendoe.

2) Stupa is called Chorten in Tibetan. I don't know what Tendoe means but I have been told that Gyalchen Tendoe means Gyalchen Shugden's Mansion.

I dunno why I didn't see this thread before. I love the photos and I am amazed that they have almost life-sized Gyalchen Tendoes. I imagine they would have a statue of Amitabha Buddha on the top floor, Setrap on the middle floor and Dorje Shugden Five Families along with the rest of his 32 member entourage on the ground floor. Would be neat to see the interiors of this 'Stupa'. I just love it and if I ever have a piece of land and money, I would built a Dorje Shugden temple in this form. Love it!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 11:18:55 AM »
Wowww such beautiful holy Dorje Shugden stupas! They are so nicely built, it's definitely a good sign because more and more people are adopting Lord Dorje Shugden's practise. This also proves that by doing His practise or prayers, it does bring benefits to us, either inner or outer, if we do His practise with pure motivation and with faith, we will definitely see results.