Author Topic: Search "Dorje Shugden" on Flickr  (Read 3748 times)

harrynephew

• Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!
    • Email
Search "Dorje Shugden" on Flickr
« on: March 15, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »
Just a thought that i'd like to share.

If u log on to Flickr and search on the word "Dorje Shugden". U won't find any pictures of Lord Shugden there but heaps and heaps of people protesting from the WSS.

It dawned on me, if WSS is really promoting DS practice by opposing the ban, why isn't there a SINGLE picture of DS on the search page. I went clicking until the 12th page and gave up.

Would it be okay if we spread our reach a little further and occupy these 'public' domains?

gimme your cents please people

HN
Harry Nephew

Love Shugden, Love all Lamas, Heal the World!

Vajraprotector

• Administrator
Re: Search "Dorje Shugden" on Flickr
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 11:23:20 PM »
Dear Harry Nephew,
There are so many people who thinks WSS is the official representative of Shugden practitioners – and that they are Chinese spies, they are NKT people trying to create distractions from NKT’s flaws of not being transparent & covering their own issues (sorry, it’s what they say on other forums or Youtube), and that DS practitioners are opposing the Dalai Lama and hates His Holiness.

It may not be the truth but when a person who wants to know what Dorje Shugden is all about, what they find is loads of loads of WSS protests and also the “claims” from Great Deception, on forums (hate posts), on Youtube, on FLICKR (thanks for sharing with us HN)…

I wonder apart from just let WSS “do their thing”, and keeping quietly and doing the practice, what else can we do to educate the WORLD that DS practitioners or DS practice is NOT JUST about social and spiritual justice and that DS practitioners are not all about politics and rights?