Author Topic: Dorje Shugden for the New Age - happy new year!  (Read 7925 times)

Lawrence L

Re: Dorje Shugden for the New Age - happy new year!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 07:57:52 PM »
There are always hopes around us!
It is so excited to hear that one centre received letter regarding Dorje Shugden.
Hard work bear fruit ultimately. To me, this is an auspicious sign. As more people know more about Dorje Shugden, they are able to think more wider and deeper.

Lets make this website/forum grow! Lets spread more about Dorje Shugden to the world!
Don't blame those who think Dorje Shugden is a spirit, they just lack of knowledge or exposure in this issue.
Let us put even more love and patient in this issue.  ;)

Happy new year and cheer!

Big Uncle

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 12:09:11 AM »
Happy New Year 2012 Dorje Shugden stalwarts!

May we/I grow deeper in the practice so we gain true attainments this year!

May we/I defend and spread Dorje Shugden through our hard work of writing more and more in this forum this coming year.

May we/I do more for others in the Dharma especially within our/my very own community especially through our/my personal practice.

vegeing

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2012, 01:22:16 PM »
Beginning of 2012 is that Domo Geshe Rinpoche's official ordination ceremony is the best starting year!

We will have more good news from who practice Dorje Shugden !

Cant wait to see all the Chapel in everywhere! like the Police man !!

??!!

Gabby Potter

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 11:12:04 AM »
Dorje Shugden has made quite a huge impact on most of our lives, by doing His prayers/ practise, we have gained nothing but a peaceful state of mind and awareness, we are more aware of our environment. Lord Dorje Shudgen is an enlightened Buddha, thus He helps just anyone from any race or any religion. May this lineage continue to spread.