Author Topic: Dorje Shugden in Thailand  (Read 7248 times)

Mana

Dorje Shugden in Thailand
« on: January 29, 2011, 02:03:03 PM »
Sirikorn

29 January 2011 11:49:25     

Is there any Thai brochure yet to distribute?
I have prayed to Dorje Shugden for a few months now, i found the brochure on in a mall, and it has given me much clarity of mind through crisis.
Would love to distribute in Bangkok where I work and Chiang Mai my home town.
With Folded hands

29 January 2011 13:54:44     

Dear Sirikorn, We are coming out with a Thai version of the brochure very soon. It is in printing stage now. Then we will have it ready of upload. Many people like the brochures. We have been getting tremendous good response from all around the world.

Admin

triesa

Re: Dorje Shugden in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 02:49:50 PM »
Dorje Shugden is going around the world! Thanks to all those who have been involved in one way or another in distributing the brochures.

The admin of this website is working so hard......they are always and ready to respond to feedback and work right on it. What great news it is that they will be coming up with a Thai DS brochures ready to be downloaded for everyone!!!

I want to applaude their comittment to spreading Dorje Shugden's practice far and wide!

iloveds

• An Uncommon Protector Who Can Not Be Silenced
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 11:24:40 PM »
I love the fact that in Thailand, DS will be welcomed, free of the politics of Tibetan Government. A fertile land for DS to take root.

Just watching the many thai horror movies you just know that the people of Thailand believe in all things supernatural, mystical, and above all else they are Buddhist.

Good job on putting together such a nice looking brochure. Nice color scheme. What is soo different from Thailand, Taiwan, Tibet, or China for that matter that all can be benefited by our compassionate protector.

It will be interesting to see the future for DS there.
hope some pictures ,surface soon of DS in Thailand

DharmaSpace

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »
The Lam Rim and Lama Tsongkhapa being spread in Thailand it is delightful just to think the benefit these citizens will be getting! Thai people are very also very loyal to the many eminent monks of the Theravadan tradition even when they have passed away, create statues or amulets with the monks images. Much like many countries where Buddhism is pervasive, its just that they don't have the reincarnation lineages in place.

DSFriend

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »
Thought I'd post this thread from before of Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche's incarnation is back. http://www.dorjeshugden.com/forum/index.php?topic=424.0

What I find interesting is of all the places, the great Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche picked Thailand to enter clear light and I don't think it is a random action. I look forward to Tsongkhapa's teachings taking roots in Thailand. How wonderful to see this brochure now made available in Thai language!

kurava

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 10:43:47 AM »
How wonderful that the precious teachings of Lama Tsongkhapa and DS practice will benefit the people in Thailand who have been devout Buddhists for centuries.

The Lamrim is the synthesis of Theravada, Mahayana & Vajrayana teachings. Hopefully it will unite and benefit all Buddhists of the different vehicles.

Can't wait to see DS brochures in Japanese, Cambodian, Korean or Singhalese ;D

DSFriend

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 07:04:51 AM »
From Guestbook:

(2931) Prasad
1 February 2011 18:37:39
I am a new devotee of Dorje Shugden and my knowledge is shallow. However, I feel strongly that Dorje Shugden has helped my family and wish very much to share him with others. Making the brochure available in Thai is an unexpected gift!

I read that the great Kyabje Dagom Rinpoche entered clear light in Thailand in 2007 and that his incarnation is back. I take this as a sign that the lineage blessings and teachings from this great master will take roots in Thailand.

Thank you for what you are doing, for your kindness to so many lives you touch through this website.

Zach

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 03:07:21 PM »
If one has little knowledge Please read Kyabje Trijangs commentary to enlighten one to Dorje shugdens nature and function  :)
Is it available in Thai translation ?

DSFriend

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 03:54:06 PM »
If one has little knowledge Please read Kyabje Trijangs commentary to enlighten one to Dorje shugdens nature and function  :)
Is it available in Thai translation ?

Hello Zach,
I have not come across this text in Thai but yes, it'll be so excellent. Can you read Thai language?

Helena

• Email
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 03:56:31 PM »
Wow, its so wonderful to know that information on our great Protector is made available in different languages. That is so awesome!

It would be brilliant to translate Music Delighting An Ocean of Protectors as well into different languages.

It's so inspiring to see and know that the name and image of Dorje Shugden are being planted everywhere. With these new seeds, future practice of Dorje Shugden will sprout and multiply.

The Admin of this website truly work at spreading the Protector and the Protector's Practice. It is not just another website or Forum - it is a true dedicated media platform to promote our Protector to the whole world.

* Standing Ovation *

This website helps so many and will help so many.
Helena

WisdomBeing

• Add me to your facebook!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 05:33:01 PM »
it's interesting that there is interest in Dorje Shugden in Thailand. I always thought of Thailand as a Theravadan Buddhist country and didn't associate Thailand with Vajrayana or Tibetan Buddhism at all. My friend had told me that Theravadans are generally resistant to Dharma Protector practice because they do not believe in their existence. Glad to hear that it's not true.
Kate Walker - a wannabe wisdom Being