Author Topic: RITUAL AND INVOCATION TO FIND A GOOD JOB AND MONEY  (Read 17505 times)

blacksmith

• Email
RITUAL AND INVOCATION TO FIND A GOOD JOB AND MONEY
« on: March 30, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »
Hi everybody: I want to know if there is a ritual to get a job, money and abundance to ask Dorje Shugden, I have no initiation, but only want to do a ritual to Dorje Shugden, I think that only may help:Thanks and blessings!

Big Uncle

Re: RITUAL AND INVOCATION TO FIND A GOOD JOB AND MONEY
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 04:26:44 AM »
Dear black smith,

Set up an altar to Dorje Shugden. It doesn't have to be elaborate - just a picture of Dorje Shugden, offer some flowers, incense, candles and tea or milk would be nice. Then recite the prayers, mantra and black tea verses, all of which is contained in his short Sadhana. The Sadhana is here...

http://dorjeshugden.com/wp/?page_id=57

Be sincere with your prayers and don't forget to do a thanksgiving prayer to Dorje Shugden when you do get your job. All the best and keep us posted of what happens.

pgdharma

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »
Hi Black Smith, you can get all the info you want on this website. Also set a good motivation, have trust and do not doubt this sacred Protector.

beggar

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 02:28:29 PM »
Hi everybody: I want to know if there is a ritual to get a job, money and abundance to ask Dorje Shugden, I have no initiation, but only want to do a ritual to Dorje Shugden, I think that only may help:Thanks and blessings!

good question blacksmith - I think your question is something a lot of people will also ask.

As Big Uncle and pgdharma have already said, all the prayers are available on this website and resources are very extensive. However, whatever prayers you do, the most important thing is to have a good motivation. Whatever we wish for, the Dharma protectors will not grant us something that will harm us. For example, if you are praying for more money and abundance to support activities that will be harmful to yourself and other people, Dharma Protectors with perfect clairvoyance such as Dorje Shugden may not grant your wish so quickly. He is a protector - which means he protects from harm, so wishing for something that may cause you harm may not come true. This is not because the Protector is not effective or not able to help but because it might not be beneficial to you in the long term.

I do not mean that this is the case for you specifically, but just to give you some understanding before you begin the prayers.

Another important thing to keep in mind when you are doing these prayers is not to expect a miracle overnight. It's not like something magical will happen after you just do the prayers once. It is important to be consistent and do the prayers regularly. It's not that the Protectors need us to do prayers more, it is not like bribery, but it is for us to collect the merit to support getting what we wish for, so that if and when we do get it, we will be able to keep it, maintain it and become even better with it.

I wish you all the very best in your practice.

triesa

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 04:28:36 PM »

good question blacksmith - I think your question is something a lot of people will also ask.

As Big Uncle and pgdharma have already said, all the prayers are available on this website and resources are very extensive. However, whatever prayers you do, the most important thing is to have a good motivation. Whatever we wish for, the Dharma protectors will not grant us something that will harm us. For example, if you are praying for more money and abundance to support activities that will be harmful to yourself and other people, Dharma Protectors with perfect clairvoyance such as Dorje Shugden may not grant your wish so quickly. He is a protector - which means he protects from harm, so wishing for something that may cause you harm may not come true. This is not because the Protector is not effective or not able to help but because it might not be beneficial to you in the long term.

This is very true what begger said. As Dorje Shugden is an enlightened dharma protector, he will not grant you something which will harm you in the long run. He is very concerned with our spiritual journey as well as our ultimate goal of getting out from Samsara - enlightenment.

However, having said that, if you are desparately in need of money or a job to survive, I am very very sure with a good motivation and consistency in your prayers, Dorje Shugden will definitely come to your rescue for your difficult times.

The black tea (serkym offering) is very effective. You can use tea (as this is very rare and considered precious in Tibet), milk, or even alcohol as an offering.

The Kanshag prayers are also extremely effective in helping to clear one's obstacles. Do as many times as possible for faster results.

Doing Dorje Shugden practise consistently daily is to create the causes or karma for us to receive his blessings and help easily, as we may have created the negative karma to be in the current undesirable situation.

And yes, good luck blacksmith!

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 11:09:32 PM »
Gracias a todos por sus respuestas!
Realmente yo le pedi a Dorje Shugden, le ofreci vino rojo, incienso y velas y recite el mantra "OM BENZA WIKI BITRARE SOHA" varias veces...pero no paso nada hasta ahora, por ese motivo ire a un grupo New Kadampa en Buenos Aires, Argentina, y espero recibir una Iniciación de Dorje Shugden, o Khangse, o una palabra parecida, como creo que le llaman tambien: yo trato de motivarme pero es degradante y deprimente vivir sin un empleo: aprovecho para hacer otra pregunta: tengo una estatua de bronce de otro protector muy similar a Dorje Shugden, pero en vez de espada tiene un martillo: se llama Garba Nagpo, si alguien puede brindar alguna informacion sobre el tambien les agradecere, y seguire insistiendo con Dorje Shugden y espero que quiera ayudarme porque a veces siento que solo mi novia me ama...Muchisimas gracias queridos practicantes y hermanos! 
Bendiciones para todos!

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 11:11:13 PM »
Thank you all for your answers!
 I actually asked him to Dorje Shugden, we offered red wine, incense and candles and recite the mantra "OM BENZA WIKI BITRARE SOHA"several times ... but nothing happened so far, for that reason I will go to a group in Buenos New Kadampa Aires, Argentina, and hope to receive an initiation of Dorje Shugden, or Khangse, or a similar word, as I think they call him also I try to motivate me but it is degrading and depressing to live without a job, take the opportunity to ask another question: I have a bronze statue of another protector very similar to Dorje Shugden, but instead of sword with a hammer, called Garba Nagpo, if someone can provide some information on them also thank you, and I will continue insisting on Dorje Shugden and I hope it will help me because I sometimes feel that only my girlfriend loves me ... Thank you so much dear practitioners and brothers!
 Blessings to all!

Zach

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 05:31:22 AM »
It is degrading and depressing to live without a job, However if you apply the aspects of mind training then you will find your mental pain and physical pain will become aleviated. Dorje shugdens advise is practise the Lamrim, Take refuge in the 3 jewels and if you are sincere and dedicated practise without expecting results things shall happen !

vajralight

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 10:31:44 AM »

Zach

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 02:45:23 PM »
Dorje Legpas a Worldly deity isnt he ?, Not supramundane. Funny how we are accused of propagting worldly beings... :o

jessicajameson

• Email
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 06:33:49 PM »
Thank you all for your answers!
 I actually asked him to Dorje Shugden, we offered red wine, incense and candles and recite the mantra "OM BENZA WIKI BITRARE SOHA"several times ... but nothing happened so far, for that reason I will go to a group in Buenos New Kadampa Aires, Argentina, and hope to receive an initiation of Dorje Shugden, or Khangse, or a similar word, as I think they call him also I try to motivate me but it is degrading and depressing to live without a job, take the opportunity to ask another question: I have a bronze statue of another protector very similar to Dorje Shugden, but instead of sword with a hammer, called Garba Nagpo, if someone can provide some information on them also thank you, and I will continue insisting on Dorje Shugden and I hope it will help me because I sometimes feel that only my girlfriend loves me ... Thank you so much dear practitioners and brothers!
 Blessings to all!

Dear Blacksmith,

It's very nice to hear from you. I have found a video that was uploaded by DorjeShugden on YouTube. It is of Zong Rinpoche giving advice on Dorje Shugden.

In short, he says that "After receiving this Dorje Shugden initiation, you have to do puja once a month. Also, it is necessary to follow the commitment, and you have to make a commitment with the lineage and with the order."

He also says that, "people who practice Dorje Shugden, those people have very great, successful meditation and practice. Even worldly measures, like worldly activities and business and job; everything becomes very successful."

I hope this encourages you! Do watch the video which is in 2 Parts:

Part 1:
Small | Large

Part 2:
Small | Large

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 12:14:43 AM »
Dear Jessica, Thank you for your information, unfortunately my English is very poor and I know of Dorje Shugden rituals in Spanish, here in Buenos Aires alone there are monks of the New Kadampa tradition, but tradition alone deesa l am interested Ritual Dorje Shugden, may lick me some initiation by webcast or mail, as in the Dzogchen? I ask this because I say that for a month deboseguir the ritual according to the lineage of my master of initiation: if someone else puedeaclararme will thank you: My sincere blessings:blacksmith P.D: somebody know someone ritual to  Garba Nagpo? Thanks!

Big Uncle

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »
Here is what I found out about Garba Nagpo -

Part of Dorje Legpa's retinue is Garba Nagpo (T: mGar ba nag po ), ""the dark-hued blacksmith," who is venerated by Tibetan blacksmiths as the protector of their craft. According to legend, Garba Nagpo was the son of the king of demons and became a craftsman and weapon maker. Blacksmithing is one of the low class occupations adopted by famous yogins to transmute mundane experience into the enlightened state of mind. The yogin like the blacksmith has to learn to control physical processes to achieve the desired end. The art of the blacksmith working metals at the forge to transform and purify them with fire can be likened to the process of Kundalini yoga where the spiritual heat generated internally by the yogin is used to arouse higher levels of consciousness.

Garba Nagpo is himself portrayed as a blacksmith holding the tools of a smithy, in his proper left hand is a tiger-skin bellows and raised above his head in his proper right hand is a vajra hammer. The pumping of the bellows is a metaphor for yogic breadth (Skt: pranayana) that flows through the psychic channels of consciousness in meditation. In some images of Garba Nagpo the tiger skin bellows is actually replaced with a bellows made with the skin of a yogin. The hammer is used to transform not only metal but also metaphorically the mind by pounding away the poisonous thoughts of desire, aversion, and ignorance.

In many parts of Asia base metals were thought to have the inherent potential to become gold, the purist of metals. In Buddhism that inherent potential is an analogous to the realization of the universally shared Buddha nature that is ever present but covered by impurities. The wildly blazing fire that engulfs Garba Nagpo and the goat he rides is the fire of the forge which purifies the mind just as metals are smelted of their impurities. Leaping from the flames and smoke are four ferocious little furry mammals. A number of animals are described as part of the train of Dorje Legpa and several of these animals, such as the wolf and the wild dog are associated with specific metals.

However, I didnt find his prayers though....

DharmaDefender

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 10:27:27 AM »

I do not mean that this is the case for you specifically, but just to give you some understanding before you begin the prayers.

Another important thing to keep in mind when you are doing these prayers is not to expect a miracle overnight. It's not like something magical will happen after you just do the prayers once. It is important to be consistent and do the prayers regularly. It's not that the Protectors need us to do prayers more, it is not like bribery, but it is for us to collect the merit to support getting what we wish for, so that if and when we do get it, we will be able to keep it, maintain it and become even better with it.

I wish you all the very best in your practice.

In addition to what beggar has wrote, I would also like to add that I have heard of cases where people prayed for something and got the total opposite. Like they prayed for their business to do well, and it flopped even though it had everything going for it (right location, customers, good suppliers). Inexplicable failure but since it happened, it made their Dharma practice stronger.

Just have to remember ultimately, that's why they call Dorje Shugden a Dharma Protector. First and foremost, his job is to protect the Dharma inside us, and around us.

blacksmith

• Email
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 02:00:58 AM »
Hello BIG UNCLE, hello everybody!
Thanks for the information of garba Nagpo: nobody knows anything about it, almost no pictures or photos, but wanted to know if any invocation, because I like his image, seems to Dorje Shugden as well ...
In Buenos Aires he knew of no New Kadampa group, but had thought qu people gathered pr account.
If anyone can advise me a mantra in particular, they consider most effective for a beginner like me, thank them infinitely.
Blessings to all! From Buenos Aires, Argentina: Blacksmith